24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.


https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/16/22.

Man's Greatest Need.... because life is short.
If something happened today, Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven ?
You can be:
https://youtu.be/3BCl_qkqVVo

AND
https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98


BP-B2

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 46,328
W
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
W
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 46,328
Of Course.


These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
GFY Happy

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 2,034
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
R
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 2,034
Happy Camper is still alive?

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
Originally Posted by Raferman
Happy Camper is still alive?


Hope not.

IC-A B3

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,179
B
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,179
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.





Eat an appropriate age dick.

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112
Originally Posted by bubbajay
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.





Eat an appropriate age dick.


That would be a change for him.

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 9,591
P
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 9,591
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.


"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Of Course.

Thanks Wabigoon. I appreciate you and your prayers for the Arnolds brother.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/16/22.

Man's Greatest Need.... because life is short.
If something happened today, Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven ?
You can be:
https://youtu.be/3BCl_qkqVVo

AND
https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98


Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,436
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,436
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.


You’re about as popular as Jimmy Swaggert at a whore convention…
I thought you were the right hand of Christ??? And you’re asking us heathens for prayer??? I’m agnostic, so go eat a cock…

IC-B B4

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 78,174
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 78,174
Great thread!


If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 52,040
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 52,040
I aint praying for no Yankee

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 10,561
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 10,561
Was he one of those preachers that tried to smother you with a pillow?


Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,606
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,606
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa!!!



Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.

"Cinnamon Fairytoes" LOL!!!
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get prayer and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?

What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain. Not many complaints about using "Jesus Christ" in the most twisted manner possible is there?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.

Man's Greatest Need.... because life is short.
If something happened today, Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven ?
You can be:
https://youtu.be/3BCl_qkqVVo

AND
https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98


Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,582
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.


You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,606
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,606
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

Hit and View revenue you stupid fhuqk....
That is Bins reason nothing more, nothing less..
Sockpuppet trolls like yourself bring controversy and that = hit and veiws and that = benjamins...

Your fugging sockpuppet troll religous persona in your attempts to stir up schit and make Christians look bad on here is failing....
The only person we go after is your lying hypocritical sockpuppet troll azz.
Cause we despise and have a seething hate for you and what you are deliberately trying to do....
Many of us see and have seen completely thru your fhuqking bullschitt since you started on here....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.

"Cinnamon Fairytoes" LOL!!!
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.


You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

I have a law book in my library that I can prove that you and Bubbajay just committed crimes.

You know that I am against the Drag Queen Story Hour Program and don't like the queens here at the Campfire.
That's why they attack and I don't care.
I will defend the children from the pot bellied pedos and I'm not scared of trash that disrupts a prayer request thread!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."


Man's Greatest Need.... because life is short.
If something happened today, Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven ?
You can be:
https://youtu.be/3BCl_qkqVVo

AND
https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98


Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 55,383
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 55,383
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Raferman
Happy Camper is still alive?


Hope not.

There are some sick people on the fire these days. Really sick.

Gods word is to be spread. If you dont' want to read about it, then you just ignore and or skip his posts. Like I do twigs stupid rants and foul mouth.

Be aware though, the result of not believing. Just saying.


We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 9,154
Rene,
I'm surprised that Rick put up with you as long as he did.
You effectively chased off a handful of evangelical Christians.
You say that he's not conservative, but just in this for the money??? I seriously doubt that.
You cost him plenty. When all of the evangelicals are gone this place will be left as a pig sty for all of the gaytheists to wallow in.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.

Man's Greatest Need.... because life is short.
If something happened today, Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven ?
You can be:
https://youtu.be/3BCl_qkqVVo

AND
https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
632 members (10ring1, 1911a1, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 69 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 742 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP









Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.084s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.9504 MB (Peak: 1.1005 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-05-22 23:11:30 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS