Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by LFC
I started two threads one about facts the other about showing patterns try and pay attention

My mistake, you did not start the other thread, I am sorry and I recant my statement.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
GB1

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You and your side kick need to pay attention.....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I just got Apex 3” 12ga # 8s that I’m going to pattern soon. I wanted #9s but they were sold out. I’m eager to see how these shoot. I will report back.

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Back in the day I kilt a train load of woolly Mammouth in Mississippi with a single pellet of #9 TSs magic fAiry dust out of a blowgun...had to stop shooting it because it was shooting clean through one Mammoth and busting the tuskis on another one 100 yards behind it....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC

The way you're sounding on that diaphragm caller I can see why you feel the need to stretch the shooting distance

You should try some #4 TSS on deer too....

Wait, wait, wait. I just saw this. And you are criticizing my calling? I find it terribly ironic that you "make" calls and can't play the calls you make. You know, when you yelp on a turkey call, it's supposed to sound like a hen turkey yelping, not sound like a dog being whipped.

Holy effing hell.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by LFC

The way you're sounding on that diaphragm caller I can see why you feel the need to stretch the shooting distance

You should try some #4 TSS on deer too....

Wait, wait, wait. I just saw this. And you are criticizing my calling? I find it terribly ironic that you "make" calls and can't play the calls you make. You know, when you yelp on a turkey call, it's supposed to sound like a hen turkey yelping, not sound like a dog being whipped.

Holy effing hell.

OUCH................... !!!

grin grin grin

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Ain't heard a gobble all damn season." With calling like that, no wonder. The turkeys are over the ridge saying to one another, "Listen to that poor dog. Must be getting whipped again." I agree, your calling has "gone sour."

[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/9rO6xNMvh4E[/video]

I guess not hearing gobbles and calling like an injured dog is the trick to racking up 30 birds a year.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 02/15/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LFCs calls need to come with a can of WD40.

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Ha...ha...haaa

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You do make some pretty calls, though.

IC B3

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Here's a riddle for you yOder.....

What do you call a guy that claims he's been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industries for two decades won't tell who paid him and hides behind a bogus user name on the internet ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Ain't heard a gobble all damn season." With calling like that, no wonder. The turkeys are over the ridge saying to one another, "Listen to that poor dog. Must be getting whipped again." I agree, you calling has "gone sour."

[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/9rO6xNMvh4E[/video]

I guess not hearing gobbles and calling like an injured dog is the trick to racking up 30 birds a year.

grin grin grin grin

You on a ROLL, this morning, Glocks !!!!!

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Here's a riddle for you yOder.....

What do you call a guy that claims he's been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industries for two decades won't tell who paid him and hides behind a bogus user name on the internet ?

Just answer the riddle yoderbOy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A bigger riddle is how someone can call themselves a turkey call maker and not be able to call better than that.

LFC, I know you said you "ain't no Grand National caller," and I wholeheartedly agree. But how many of your calls, and which ones, have been used by people that actually can call to win a catergory in the Grand Nationals, or any other calling contest? I know, I know, you said the Grand Nationals are stupid. But a big time mean turkey call maker like yourself who bags 30 birds a year despite atrocious calling and "not hearing a gobble all season" must have some claim to make about their calls.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A bigger riddle is how someone can call themselves a turkey call maker and not be able to call better than that.

You pose a VERY good question.

LFC, I know you said you "ain't no Grand National caller," and I wholeheartedly agree.

Quite possibly winning the internet for the understatement of the day. grin

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
"All season" was only two days in....that video was made as a joke to my buddies wife.

A trumpet call I made called the Green Hornet was used to win the NWTF Champion of Champions contest by people like Preston Pittman, Walter Parrott, Chris Parrish and a few others.

After hearing your video it's understandable that you wouldn't know what a turkey call should sound like....

You should stick to friction style calls because you're tone deaf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
30 turkeys a year and "ain't heard a gobble all season." So, what's in the big bag slung over your back? I'll take 3 guesses: 1) a blind and some decoys, 2) a morning supply of Depends, 3) corn (for those birds that won't respond to your catterwalling and won't gobble "all season."

You know I'm just messing with you. You can't be the "meanest turkey call maker on earth" and dish it out and not be able to take it.

And again, come on down to Powhatan. You know some people there and there's some pretty decent public land. I'll call for you and you can shoot. wink And then we'll cruise to Goochland and have some beer https://www.lickingholecreek.com/

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
One thing about me I'm not a dam phoney like yer running mate Yoder409.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You aren't a phony. I'm just teasing you. Yoder isn't either. But if he was, who cares. He just doesn't respond to harrassment or challenges. He is UppyurAZ and in your head. Why do you care so much? Let it go. Why not just relax, make a home at this forum, and don't get crazy like you have on other forums that got you banned. Just relax. Share your knowledge and help guys like me that are still learning. Make is so people actually want you here. Make it so people wonder where you are when you don't post, not breathe a sigh of relief.

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
He is the guy that made the claim that he has "been paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for two decades".

I see it one of two ways....he's ashamed of it.....or he was just flat out lying.

He needs to come clean.

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (257_X_50, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.