Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 59 60
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by irfubar

Reason is the Ukrainian corruption served the Biden's..... laundering our tax dollars
Putin's corruption is non of our business... let the Russian citizens worry about that.
You leftist are at least consistent in your lack of logic

You making up your own facts now???
Did you forget how why what Hunter Biden was doing in Ukraine when his dad was Vice President???
A little thing about getting a prosecutor fired???
A prosecutor who was investigating corruption of an oil company???
THE oil company that had Hunter Biden on the payroll????
Remember Joe Biden bragging about threatening withholding aid unless that prosecutor was fired???
The current situation in Ukraine has nothing to do with corruption in Ukraine….rather a LACK of corruption between Ukraine and Putin…

As you said, Biden had the prosecutor fired, by the Ukrainian government.... to protect Biden
How much of the taxpayers billions in aid made it back to our Democrat politicians?

A bigger reason Putin invaded was NATO aggression I believe.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

I see another mental midget has joined the 'Fire.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

I see another mental midget has joined the 'Fire.

Maybe the picture of the Ukrainians holding the wood guns threw him off?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Last I heard, 800,000 had fled to bordering countries. One bordering country, Belarus, is on the side of the Russians, a combatant actually, and is also the home of Muslim Chechen fuggers, so not a place for women and children. Considering the dangers of travel in a war zone, 800,000 is a remarkable number.

Chechens are from Chechnya which is in the far south of Russia nowhere near Ukraine or Belarus. Belarus is Orthodox Christian.

You’re correct. That’s what comes of reading too much crap in a hurry. Fixed it.

What fresh Hell is this?
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I'm borrowing this from high countries post. I hope he doesn't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM&t=8s&ab_channel=GlennBeck

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by jwp475

Many Ukrainian's want to be part of Russia. This isn't being reported by the main stream media
Maybe Russians living in Ukraine, but not real Ukrainians.
Why do so many here talk about how corrupt Ukraine is, while totally ignoring that Putin is worth $200 BILLION? Although the list is on msn, it was compiled by Forbes.
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertain...ders/ss-AAUBSFs?ocid=uxbndlbing#image=29
I'm not trying to apologize for Putin here, but Elon Mush has more money than that.

Could it be there are no good guys in this? At least not at a government level?

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by GAGoober
It is inevitable that Russia will takeover Ukraine. Zelinski needs to surrender Ukraine to Putin and delay the inevitable. Anything less just prolongs Ukrainian suffering and more death and world markets will continue deteriorating. If he gives up many innocent lives will be saved If he doesn’t more death and destruction will fall on the Ukrainian people. It is inevitable We may not like it but that is reality

The covid hysteria is over.... so they need something new to scare everyone.... the worlds a stage... and Zelinsky is playing his role

Like COVID, nothing seems to add up with this Ukraine/Russia deal either.

Brother Raeford,
I posted this a couple days ago on another thread.
I too was scratching my head, as things didn't add up.
After some serious thought, this is the conclusion I came to.... after I posted this people provided links that mirrored my theory..

Putin did this so the West would place sanctions upon Russia. Why would he do that you may ask?
Well this is a play to destroy the petro dollar. The U.S. has had an unfair economic advantage with the dollar being the reserve currency. Russia has suffered the most from it.
Russia has energy, oil, gas, coal etc.... the US has dollars... worthless fiat dollars.
Putin has been planning this for a long time, he has sold his US treasury bonds, stock piled gold and arraigned trade agreements with China.
Putin will soon only sell his energy tp countries willing to pay with gold. This will collapse the USD ponzi scheme... China is in on it.
As for invading Ukraine it serves the purpose of us imposing sanctions therefore giving Putin & China the green light to circumvent the USD.
Also Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe, think of it as Europe's California.... this plays into China, Russia and Belarus entering into agreement not to export potash... no potash no fertilizer.. no nat gas , no fertilizer.
Putin is playing chess against the Davo's crew and Biden is playing checkers....
Inflation will finish off the USD...
Buckle up boys & girls...
Oh and don't fall for the propaganda.... don't be stupid....
Seems everyone is right back to believing the press and deep state... wtf

Well ya, but.......but....well....

Ok, I give.
Can't argue with any of it.
I would add that the argument for distance between mother Russia and nato is legit in that putin is pushing back on the libs/dems/neocons/globalists et al policy of nuclear primacy.
Call putin what you want, but stupid isn't on the list.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny coming from someone too dumb and cowardly to serve in the military.

Originally Posted by Northman
I see people living in bumfcuk nowhere know more about eastern Europe politics and learned everything from some 100% accurate news site run by people just like them, who know the truth... oh, and Facebook.

They dont belive any videos online, no photos, no International news site, no first hand witnesses... but they buy the rubbish Putin sells, hook, line and sinker.

Usefull Kremlin agents they are...

In the meanwhile, Putin is shelling civilian areas and 18 year old Russian conscripts are getting killed in cold mud.
Even I have seen to much gore of killed Russian kids these days.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
This thread right here shows what a collection of idiots the fire is.

carry on

LOL

Hey big trophy cat hunter, are you and that fat weak ginger Land Tawney over in Ukraine seizing evil firearms? How's that BHA firearms ban coming? lmao

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Northman
I see people living in bumfcuk nowhere know more about eastern Europe politics and learned everything from some 100% accurate news site run by people just like them, who know the truth... oh, and Facebook.

They dont belive any videos online, no photos, no International news site, no first hand witnesses... but they buy the rubbish Putin sells, hook, line and sinker.

Usefull Kremlin agents they are...

In the meanwhile, Putin is shelling civilian areas and 18 year old Russian conscripts are getting killed in cold mud.
Even I have seen to much gore of killed Russian kids these days.

Fugging clam troll.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by callnum
This thread right here shows what a collection of idiots the fire is.

carry on

LOL

Hey big trophy cat hunter, are you and that fat weak ginger Land Tawney over in Ukraine seizing evil firearms? How's that BHA firearms ban coming? lmao

Why do you care about guns? You are afraid to drive on snow packed roads and you are to fat to hike. Lay off the cheese burgers for a bit and then get back to me.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Many Ukrainian's want to be part of Russia. This isn't being reported by the main stream media
Why do so many here talk about how corrupt Ukraine is, while totally ignoring that Putin is worth $200 BILLION? Although the list is on msn, it was compiled by Forbes.
I'm not trying to apologize for Putin here, but Elon Mush has more money than that.

Correct. But Musk owns corporations while Putin's only income is supposedly a $140,000 government salary.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
Putin put some peace into this world and aim a few of those big nukes straight where it will put some sense into their heads or better yet just wipe them out.

Last edited by swiftshot; 03/04/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The 200 billion net worth is debatable. Fortune magazine uses an awful lot of weasel words in this article about his net worth.

https://fortune.com/2022/03/02/vladimir-putin-net-worth-2022/

Also from the article.

The $200 billion figure was estimated by financier Bill Browder who, in a testimony to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in 2017, said that Putin amassed most of his wealth after a Moscow court jailed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky in 2003 for fraud and tax evasion:

Last edited by dodgefan; 03/04/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I guess we are still living in the times when you would get tortured or executed if you did not want to fight for any government or ideology.It is shocking that people believe this is how things should be.

It is what it is.

Now,,,What are your thoughts on the ways that the oh so civilized government of Canada treated the truckers and their supporters most recently?

Your thoughts on that?

It is what it is

That is a brilliant fuggin conclusion!!

It was intended for simpletons and happy that you found brilliance within it.

It is what it is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Correct. But Musk owns corporations while Putin's only income is supposedly a $140,000 government salary.
Not to get in the weeds about Musk, but the bulk of his revenue is from .Gov.

My main point still stands, that is, this could be a fight between bastards.
When it comes to fights between Marxists and Nationalists, I'll take the Nationalist every time.

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/04/22.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Excellent Hos!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by memtb

There is no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt! But, many normal, innocent people are dying, or losing everything they own including their country. It would be much the same as standing by and watching the total destruction of Denver (pick your on liberal $hit hole) just because the majority of the people are devote leftest or clueless!

A lot of people just wanting to live their lives are losing everything! I don’t have an answer, but total destruction of the country doesn’t seem to be a viable answer to a big problem! memtb

So you swallow the lying commie Bolshevik MSM?

HE said, "See what fruit the tree produces before eating it".
Good is evil and evil good.

So, the MSM says WHO,CDC,FDA,AMA, FBY, CYA,DOJ, IRS, DOS, Faukki, Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Bidet, Schumer is good and Trump, Que and Putin bad. Ok, got ir?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22

Excellent Hos!
Thats just the kind of recent history,, Lots to share about WW1 thru WW2,, The Bolshevik years, And What does Putin really mean ,when Russia says going after Nazi's? Ashkenazi?

I AM AMERICA!
Page 5 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 204guy, 43 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,231
Posts18,504,371
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.