-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 60 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 59 60
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And ill post it again. All you who are acting like ukraine is some special freedom loving haven that desperately needs our help, soros is backing them. That should be all one needs to know. Its not hard guys

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by irfubar

A bigger reason Putin invaded was NATO aggression I believe.

Please excuse my ignorance…. But what NATO aggression are you referring to????

Just last month your hero was claiming that there was going to be no invasion of Ukraine….. that it was all hype and anti Russian disinformation….

So would you blame america for attacking mexico if they wete allowing say north korea to build bases and place missles all over our borders? Nah you wouldnt. So i dont blame russia. That said russia is bad as well. I dont know why you care about either of them. Ukraine has been doing the dems/gloablist work for some time now. They are corrupt through and through. May want to do some research and turn off the main stream media

There are no good players in any of this.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Just last month your hero was claiming that there was going to be no invasion of Ukraine….. that it was all hype and anti Russian disinformation….

Hope this helps

Oh and who is my "hero" ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Maybe if Putin wasn't threatening to take back "historic Russian land (BS)" like the Baltic states, countries wouldn't want to join a defensive pact. Nobody forced anyone to join NATO. They did it of their own free will. Nobody wants parts of Russia, Russia wants other countries.

Again your intellect is lacking.... consider , if say, China or Russia wanted to establish military bases in Mexico?
Also NATO should be very careful and selective as to who they let join.... after all we would be obligated to defend them.
As for nobody wanting parts of Russia, our own deep state was happy to accept them.... then launder billions of US tax dollars through them
Your first mistake was thinking Ukraine was part of Russia. It isn't, any more than Poland was. Ukraine probably never would've been admitted to NATO. Russia has bases in Cuba, so what?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Shirley Putin couldn't be taking out nuclear facilities in Ukraine that Soros has making NWO swamp cabal nuclear weapons, right?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Shirley Putin couldn't be taking out nuclear facilities in Ukraine that Soros has making NWO swamp cabal nuclear weapons, right?
Where do you get this stuff from? It must be hell to be sundowning.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Hope this helps

Maybe if Putin wasn't threatening to take back "historic Russian land (BS)" like the Baltic states, countries wouldn't want to join a defensive pact. Nobody forced anyone to join NATO. They did it of their own free will. Nobody wants parts of Russia, Russia wants other countries.

Again your intellect is lacking.... consider , if say, China or Russia wanted to establish military bases in Mexico?
Also NATO should be very careful and selective as to who they let join.... after all we would be obligated to defend them.
As for nobody wanting parts of Russia, our own deep state was happy to accept them.... then launder billions of US tax dollars through them
Your first mistake was thinking Ukraine was part of Russia. It isn't, any more than Poland was. Ukraine probably never would've been admitted to NATO. Russia has bases in Cuba, so what?

Not with nuclear missiles and Bioweapons Labs, unless they were installed under your bud Zeros presidency.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/04/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hope this helps

What Russian “bases” in Cuba? Lourdes has been mothballed for ages I believe.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Hope this helps

You're correct. I missed the closing.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
And ill post it again. All you who are acting like ukraine is some special freedom loving haven that desperately needs our help, soros is backing them. That should be all one needs to know. Its not hard guys
Anybody who's killing Russians is alright with me. You know, the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hope this helps

You're correct. I missed the closing.

No problem but let Biden keep poking the bear you’ve gotta know that the Cubans would welcome Russia back with open arms.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Great thread- it's a one stop, Ignore the idiots spot.

That's exactly what I use these threads for

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Anybody who's killing Russians is alright with me. You know, the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

I have a lot of Russian friends. No idea why they would be my enemy. Hard working, decent, industrious producers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FVP!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you as corrupt as most Ukrainians?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why is Russia our enemy? Should an enemy (or friend) be permanent?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The non-stop cheerleading and complete lack of detachment and objectivity in the news channels and pundits over this should cause any clear thinker to step back and wonder why.

MAGA
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The globalists don't like Nationalists. They got rid of Trump, now they need Putin gone.

And people don't see it.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

No problem but let Biden keep poking the bear you’ve gotta know that the Cubans would welcome Russia back with open arms.

With ICBMs and SSBNs, Cuba isn't needed anymore

[/quote]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I believe nothing that the MSM reports and even less of what my Government reports to be the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Why is Russia our enemy? Should an enemy (or friend) be permanent?

UPhiker is Ukrainian and he is happy to send your sons to battle to defend Ukraine

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 7 of 60 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,124 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,259
Posts18,504,801
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.