Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 60 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 59 60
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Swamplord
take a good listen to what this proklita zhidovka says at 1:45 to 2:05 in the video, go back and listen to that as many times as you need to ....

l

Yup.

Once it starts raining money everybody sticks their hand out.

MAGA

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Russians have gained control of the power plant and no reactors were damaged.

Putin has shutdown all western media and social media. He’s invoked a 15 year prison sentence for spreading fake news.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
We are being offered a choice of 2 sandwiches of which both are filled with [bleep].

https://www.blockchance.eu/trump-pu...global-blockchain-based-currency-system/
https://nicksintel.wordpress.com/2022/01/31/01-31-2022-banking-changes/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U7wAdvOUtH0f/

Trump, Putin and Jinping together stand for a global Blockchain based Currency System
by BLOCKCHANCE Media Team | Apr 1, 2020 | News | 0 comments

April 1st 2020 — in the middle of the Corona crisis Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping, state leaders of USA, Russia and China, surprisingly decided to join forces in a conference call this morning to develop a new blockchain technology based world monetary system backed by gold.

“We are facing the biggest global economic challenge that mankind has ever had to face. Only by acting globally can we prevent humanity from sliding into an unstoppable downward spiral”, said Donald Trump

Donald Trump, Xi Jinping
Under the leadership of Trump, the leaders of the USA, Russia and China have unexpectedly come together to talk about the launch of a new digital and decentralized monetary system for the world. Talks are already underway with the EU, Japan, South Korea and some other states.

“We hope to end up with the broadest and most global alliance possible, which would be the first time that all the people of the world would pull together. A new chapter in human history is beginning today.” said Xi Jinping

The new world economic system and the currency associated with it is to use the blockchain technology, which is also the foundation of the well known crypto currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum, for example. Instead of central banks, algorithms determine the global money supply. Unlike classic crypto currencies and the paper fiat money we use today, the new currency will be 100% backed by gold, free of state intervention and absolutely safe from falsification. A new era is dawning for mankind.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin work together hand in hand to save global economic system
To make the track for the new world currency, the currently privately organized central banks, will be de-privatized. The new currency will be published free of bureaucracy as an open source public blockchain.

“We want to restore confidence in values and social order. The world community and especially our children deserve a better future. The dysfunctional central banking system has had its day,” said Vladimir Putin.

Prof. Dr. Tomas Heidelberg, well known international monetary expert, confirms that the plan could work out and possibly is the only way to slow down the global corona triggered recession and avert the economic depression that is coming.

“For several hundred years our financial system has functioned mediocrely. It has been programmed to experience economic crashes on a regular basis. There was a constant redistribution from the bottom to the top. It’s a bold and necessary step that many economists have been waiting for for a long time.

The world is changing and we are only at the beginning of a long and exciting process of change. To see crises and challenges as opportunities is probably an art of living that is now being rediscovered.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by WTM45
Where is the mad rush to escape? Are there thousands of refugees at the borders?
History has proven, when a populace is being destroyed people run.

Don't fall for the media script.

You're wrong. I live in Romania. Around 60,000 have fled here to Romania, so far and between Romania. Hungary, Slovacia and Poland, approximately 1,600,000. You know nothing, I have seen it with my own eyes. You don't know what you are talking about. RJ

I’ll comment , though most want to ignore the report directly observed. Putin is a monster, there is absolutely no doubt with undeniable evidence for those that are willing to do their research. Thank you for giving us perspective from a first person view.
I do agree with the sentiment that it’s hard to believe the media because of all the disinformation we’ve been fed for years but that doesn’t mean all they report isn’t at least partially true. I’ve been skeptical myself but have done some research and see we can’t side with Russia here. Unless we want to join the ranks of Syria, Venezuela and North Korea.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Zelensky survives 3 assassination attempts in 1 week.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, we need to take Putin out and elect Kilery so Klaus Schwab and the NWOs WEF can take over to "take care" of us. whistle

Surely Bidet and the MSM cant lie to us every time.

HE said there was NO truth in a liar

Kilery would rather lie on credit than tell the truth for cash.

Putin doesn't need to destroy Obama's and Soros' Bioweapons labs in Ukraine. We need those to produce Bill's next Plandemic to save the world from overpopulation.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
also hear what that Khazarian yid cu nty says at 2:25 -2;35 , pretty clear what she means is all the propaganda that we see on the msm news and social media ....

and it's working .... I see masses of asses fooled on social media with all the sudden "HERO" Ukranians fighting the good fight against the evil Russian invaders .... how can people actually believe such stupid sh it ? it's insane

First of all, I don't give a flying or running f/k about the Russian Federation.... but in this case ... more power to them for a surgical strike in decapitating this .gov head under the beast

like the thread title states .... DITTO !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord
also hear what that Khazarian yid cu nty says at 2:25 -2;35 , pretty clear what she means is all the propaganda that we see on the msm news and social media ....

and it's working .... I see masses of asses fooled on social media with all the sudden "HERO" Ukranians fighting the good fight against the evil Russian invaders .... how can people actually believe such stupid sh it ? it's insane

First of all, I don't give a flying or running f/k about the Russian Federation.... but in this case ... more power to them for a surgical strike in decapitating this .gov head under the beast

like the thread title states .... DITTO !

For sure.

Swamp, some have been brainwashed all their life to fear Russians more than satan and death and they are too old to learn sometimes things change. The see their lifes fears rather than reality.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Who told you this?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
CNN

Same guys told us the jab would stop COVID-19 and Hydroxychloroquine and the horse wormer didnt work and would kill us. Same guys told us WHO and CDC and FDA are good and Trump and Putin are bad.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by swiftshot
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Who told you this?

I have inside connections with the cia and they want to remain anon like Que, you see . Don’t spread this around, please.

Newsweek.
Checkout Apple News. Pops up on the phone.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] For Jag, This coat of arms was suspended during The communist reign

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Please explain to me why/how my thinking is about 75 years behind the times.

The U.S. is part of NATO and wherever NATO goes, so goes the U.S. The inclusion of U.S. military/industrial power was the deciding factor in two World Wars that started in Europe, so Europe's security interests are our security interests too.
Please explain to me why the USA needs to be a part of NATO. It drags us into Europe's fiascos.

Please explain to me how the world benefitted from the USA entering WW1 which was winding down on its own. Please explain how the USA injecting itself into WW1 did not cause WW2 the worst tragedy the human race has ever seen. I'll give you a hint about the problem you will have justifying our meddling. It left over half the world dominated by communism and the two world wars have left us completely bankrupt. We should have no quarrel with Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Eventually, much of Western Europe will be forced to minimize its connection to America because of the hardships that America's aggression against Russia has caused to Western Europe.

America is forcing the EU to go its own way. The EU needs to buy reasonably priced energy from Russia. America needs to buy raw materials and energy from Russia.

GloboHomo has driven a wedge between natural trading partners and is attempting to escalate another fratricidal war in between Russia and Eastern Europe,...and maybe Western Europe as well. But I doubt it. Western European nations know that they need trade with Russia more than they need whatever it is that the current America can provide.

Among other things, GloboHomo is a death cult. It's making Russia and China stronger and isolating America from its traditional allies.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Please explain to me why/how my thinking is about 75 years behind the times.

The U.S. is part of NATO and wherever NATO goes, so goes the U.S. The inclusion of U.S. military/industrial power was the deciding factor in two World Wars that started in Europe, so Europe's security interests are our security interests too.
Please explain to me why the USA needs to be a part of NATO. It drags us into Europe's fiascos.

Please explain to me how the world benefitted from the USA entering WW1 which was winding down on its own. Please explain how the USA injecting itself into WW1 did not cause WW2 the worst tragedy the human race has ever seen. I'll give you a hint about the problem you will have justifying our meddling. It left over half the world dominated by communism and the two world wars have left us completely bankrupt. We should have no quarrel with Russia SINCE IT HAS THROWN OFF COMMUNISM.

FIXT

Some people cant comprehend that not only the UN but now NATO are controlled by the deep state Bolsheviks and have never done anything but drag us down.

Ashkenazi Jews (false Jews, Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bilderbergs...owners of our Federal Reserve and Central Banks).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by irfubar
I do see the Democrats money laundering scheme is in danger..... so send our kids to fight for it..... think about that war mongers
This 1000%!!
This time if they start drafting the girls will probably have to get drafted also. I have 2 daughters, 4 grand daughters, one son and one grandson along with a bunch of nieces and nephews. We are not going to a foreign war. Let the LGBTQ and black soldiers fight this one.

It won't be long before we revive the WW1 sedition act where they throw you in prison for saying you don't understand why we should be fighting over there. Read Eugene V. Debs speech that got him locked away.

It can happen again and the police will be happy to come get you and if you resist, well you know how that ends. Small scale Waco. We are headed down a very bad road and handing the government the knife with which to cut our throat.

The Democrats started all this crap starting with Clinton..Reagan promised Gorbachev that NATO would not expand 1 inch east of Germany when Gorbachev tore down the wall and allowed Germany to join NATO under the condition that no countries to the East of Germany could be members of NATO. The Democrat Commies in our country, starting with Clinton, did not honor that agreement, and pushed NATO to expand in Europe...I don't blame Russia for starting this war at all for that reason...They can draft all the arseholes that voted Democrat to go fight in Europe if it comes down to it...This is the mess they created, and they should have to clean the crap up..

Couldnt agree more
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by gunchamp
And ill post it again. All you who are acting like ukraine is some special freedom loving haven that desperately needs our help, soros is backing them. That should be all one needs to know. Its not hard guys

Unfortunately, when all is said and done, I suspect Ukraine would have been a lot more “free” if they had agreed a couple weeks ago not to join NATO. And if we were not going to defend them, and I don’t think we should endanger our own troops/people to do so, Pres Brandon should have told Pres Z that very thing.

Instead what we got was essentially, Pres Z saying, “Hold my beer……” and Pres Brandon saying, “I got you, buddy!”

Pres Z will be lucky to be alive in a year and his country will likely be a Russia satellite. We did them a heck of a favor, didn’t we?

Yup
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The non-stop cheerleading and complete lack of detachment and objectivity in the news channels and pundits over this should cause any clear thinker to step back and wonder why.

Yep Gruff.... you would think after the covid debacle they would learn.... but nooooo

No shît right? Holy fugk we have a large amount of retards on here.

They are the definition of retard lol, but yeah, critical thinking, its required LOL ,,I too shake my head at how fugging dumb some people are too the shyte we are to believe.

I agree 100%. This news is coming from the same people who were pushing forced Covid vaccines, mask mandates, etc, etc. for the past two years. But suddenly we need to take their word at face value and fall in line to support another war because it is the evil Russkies and we are all patriots!!! Use your frickin heads, people.

Exactly. These dumbasses have conpletely been sucked right back into the lie machine that is the media dn elites. Its crazy how dumb some people are and how short memories are

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Our “government” has been lying to us about everything Covid and pretty much everything else. How are we supposed to believer anything we’re being told about Ukraine…

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 450BM
Our “government” has been lying to us about everything Covid and pretty much everything else. How are we supposed to believer anything we’re being told about Ukraine…
Right

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I do not claim I fully understand what is, or has been going on over there. Though I can not condone Putin's handling of the situation. Can't blame the Ukrainian people who wish to keep their corrupt system over the worse Russian rule. If I lived in Ukraine, in all liklyhood I'd be putting my life on the line to resist the Russian action as well.

I admire the underdog & pray for a miracle.

I just watched Oliver Stone's documentaries on Ukraine. The underdog is looking to be Russia.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 10 of 60 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 222ND, 48 invisible), 2,126 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,236
Posts18,504,472
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.