Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 60 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 59 60
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is hard to be sure about anything anymore considering our current and past media leftist alliance. I do know that Russia currently is not the same nation that Marx, Trotsky, Lennin and Stalin birthed. I do know that Europe has a history of destruction and has been at war since the Romans were there. I know that Ukraine has a history of deep corruption, and their Eastern Russian leaning contingent has been at war with the Western part for a very long time. Atrocities' have been committed both ways. I know that democrats under Hillary, Obama and Biden were corrupt and attacked Libya and they have a history of Nation Building and corruption that is unparalleled. Biden himself has been involved in Ukranian corruption. I know that Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iran with no plan to manage the aftermath. He did more to destabilize the middle east than anyone else in our history. Obama actually gave Iran the green light to build Nukes to attack us with.

Our own CIA is corrupt as are all our agencies. They are not what they were commissioned to be. They have evolved into a Gestapo like organizations that on occasion attack our citizens and commit crimes against morality and the Constitution. Our ATF is not the organization it was commissioned to be. It has evolved into just another wing of the democrat SS that attacks our citizens. Look at their history. Ask any FFL that has had a visit from them especially recently.

I do not know Putin and I cannot say he is a good person, but I can say the same about Zelensky. I know for a fact that NATO is corrupt and led by people that do not support America. We have funded their lunacy long enough. We are in a delicate spot with a corrupt mentally incompetent lunatic in charge. He has a pretend vice president that cannot spell diplomacy or even manage her former job of DA. Look at her record. Look at our current congress and tell me just what they have done for our Nation and how it pertains to our Constitution. I'm talking about both parties here.

We have huge problems here at home and do not need to get involved in world affairs that do not concern us. We have our own demons to fight and we had better get started before it's too late.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And Putin is shutting down media, blocking social media, and is contemplating the Russian equivalent of martial law. He's attacked a sovereign nation, which he previously guaranteed the security of. Yet there are people here singing his praise?

"All it takes for evil to thrive in the world is for good men to do nothing."

Ukraine isn't a utopia and corruption is well-documented. But the citizens don't deserve this kind of treatment by Putin. [bleep] Biden. [bleep] Putin. And [bleep] anybody that supports either one of them.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Lights
Camera
Action

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we should be supporting russia with troops. the two of us could tear NATo a enw ass then go after China. Russia would make a far better ally to us than England and France

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tylerw02
And Putin is shutting down media, blocking social media, and is contemplating the Russian equivalent of martial law. He's attacked a sovereign nation, which he previously guaranteed the security of. Yet there are people here singing his praise?

Ukraine isn't a utopia and corruption is well-documented. But the citizens don't deserve this kind of treatment by Putin. [bleep] Biden. [bleep] Putin. And [bleep] anybody that supports either one of them.

By supporting the current regime in Ukraine you support Biden/Romney/pelosi/Obama et al. How do you not see that?

MAGA
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by WTM45
Where is the mad rush to escape? Are there thousands of refugees at the borders?
History has proven, when a populace is being destroyed people run.

Don't fall for the media script.

You're wrong. I live in Romania. Around 60,000 have fled here to Romania, so far and between Romania. Hungary, Slovacia and Poland, approximately 1,600,000. You know nothing, I have seen it with my own eyes. You don't know what you are talking about. RJ

Do you know how many people over the last two months have submitted their temporary residence applications? As in, planning to stay over 90 days?
Do you know how many people on average cross your borders daily? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly?
There are various agencies monitoring these numbers all the time.

Enjoy your retirement. Stay safe.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He's attacked a sovereign nation, .

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/02/us-soldier-dies-in-syria/

"The U.S. military currently maintains about 900 U.S. troops in Syria"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12
we should be supporting russia with troops. the two of us could tear NATo a enw ass then go after China. Russia would make a far better ally to us than England and France

Jeez.

What a plan.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That’s an interesting take on things.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] For Jag, This coat of arms was suspended during The communist reign

Great post. Thanks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

By supporting the current regime in Ukraine you support Biden/Romney/pelosi/Obama et al. How do you not see that?

Being against Russia doesn't mean I support Biden. Evil is evil. Period.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

#1, why the hell would we support Russia with troops?

#2, why the hell would Russia need our troops?

#3, China is a strategic partner for Putin. Why would Russia go after China?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by memtb

There is no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt! But, many normal, innocent people are dying, or losing everything they own including their country. It would be much the same as standing by and watching the total destruction of Denver (pick your on liberal $hit hole) just because the majority of the people are devote leftest or clueless!

A lot of people just wanting to live their lives are losing everything! I don’t have an answer, but total destruction of the country doesn’t seem to be a viable answer to a big problem! memtb
I totally agree with you.

I just wish there was a way to excise the cancer without cutting the patient.

Sleepy Joe is working on that non-cutting cancer cure. He said he'd do it. It's coming soon.....yeah right.
Let's Go Brandon!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

#1, why the hell would we support Russia with troops?

#2, why the hell would Russia need our troops?

#3, China is a strategic partner for Putin. Why would Russia go after China?

Shaking head here.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And Biden is telling private companies to censor the view of Americans, to block them from expressing themselves, Washington DC, looks like an armed camp, political prisoners have been in jail in horrid conditions for more than a year, and no country has in the last forty years invaded more sovereign nations and killed more innocent civilians than the United States has.

The irony, or maybe the fact that so many fail to realize it, is amazing. I watched some news go on the other day about how bad the Russia s were because they had shot up a car at a checkpoint and killed an innocent family. Fuq, that was a daily occurrence for years in Iraq.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Being against Russia doesn't mean I support Biden. Evil is evil. Period.

It's a web so tangled that they weave they don't understand it themselves.
Lots of good men here that have just lost their way.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And Biden is telling private companies to censor the view of Americans, to block them from expressing themselves, Washington DC, looks like an armed camp, political prisoners have been in jail in horrid conditions for more than a year, and no country has in the last forty years invaded more sovereign nations and killed more innocent civilians than the United States has.

The irony, or maybe the fact that so many fail to realize it, is amazing. I watched some news go on the other day about how bad the Russia s were because they had shot up a car at a checkpoint and killed an innocent family. Fuq, that was a daily occurrence for years in Iraq.

Let me follow your logic here, Biden asking private companies to do something they shouldn't means we should support Putin? This logic doesn't hold water.

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/05/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Let me follow your logic here, Biden asking private companies to do something they should means we should support Putin? This logic doesn't hold water.

The logic is THAT your government has done IS DOING things that are just as bad and worse than what Putin may or may not be doing you stupid Fuq.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Let me follow your logic here, Biden asking private companies to do something they should means we should support Putin? This logic doesn't hold water.

“Should?”

Lol

Iv’e disagreed and probably will continue to do so with JoeBob on here. But holy fûck. What you are advocating for here is unconscionable.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

The logic is THAT your government has done IS DOING things that are just as bad and worse than what Putin may or may not be doing you stupid Fuq.

Nice to see you're diplomatic. Your reading comprehension sucks.

I'll spell it out easy for you. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nowhere did I say or imply the American government was squeaky clean. Why should we, American citizens SUPPORT PUTIN?

You're logic is worse than my toddlers'.

Page 11 of 60 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 40 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,264
Posts18,504,887
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.