Page 19 of 60 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 59 60
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey Tyler care to answer my question about Iraq?

Care to stop being a condescending [bleep] that makes snarky statements that I somehow support Biden because I don't support Putin? GFY.

Looking in the mirror were you.

OH LAWDY

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RufusG
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

The two examples you gave were of you avoiding the actual point, not being disingenuous. But that accusation in itself is disingenuous. See, very consistent.

And putting words in my mouth is definitely being disingenuous.

Keep cherry picking your talking points, and ignoring everything else. You're doing great.

Oh please, stop sniping from the bushes. If you've got something to say, come out and say it. Discredit my words rather than these vague allusions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And there is that little issue with laundering money through Hunter

Its the Russians' job to make sure neighboring countries don't have examples of money laundering through private corporations?

I would suggest , the Ukrainian government was neck deep in "private corporations"

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?
Putin is just doing what we do.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Oh and can't forget conspiring to spy on Trump and sabotage him, yep Ukraine was neck deep in that

Putin has taken it upon himself to bring fire to those that sabotage Trump? Why is that? Were the democrats right?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and can't forget conspiring to spy on Trump and sabotage him, yep Ukraine was neck deep in that

Putin has taken it upon himself to bring fire to those that sabotage Trump? Why is that? Were the democrats right?

My point is and was Ukraine is corrupt to the core and in bed with the crooked western elites ... and you know that... you are a master projector I will give you that

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok ok Tyler we get it ... Putin evil.... so now what ? go to war?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

My point is and was Ukraine is corrupt to the core and in bed with the crooked western elites ... and you know that... you are a master projector I will give you that

So that means Putin should invade them and kill thousands of innocents? Because their government is corrupt? I'm afraid if that's the case, there will be nothing but war here on out. Everybody should invade everybody. Should Putin invade the US?

Why do you not want to answer simple questions?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

So that means Putin should invade them and kill thousands of innocents? Because their government is corrupt? I'm afraid if that's the case, there will be nothing but war here on out. Everybody should invade everybody. Should Putin invade the US?

Hell, we ain't done nothing and illegals are killing 1000's of Americans. Whatcha gonna do about that?

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I didn't suggest we go to war. But I do suggest we support the Ukrainians in defending themselves, and make it so [bleep] hard for Putin to govern and to continue his campaign that the slime ball suck starts a Makarov.

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/05/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am not sure what you are asking me... could you be more clear?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BradinVA

Hell, we ain't done nothing and illegals are killing 1000's of Americans. Whatcha gonna do about that?

That is a different discussion. If you'd like to have a discussion about that, create a new thread and maybe you'll solicit responses.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I didn't suggest we go to war. But I do suggest we support the Ukrainians in defending themselves, and make it so [bleep] hard for Putin to govern and to continue his campaign that the slime ball suck starts a Makarov.

Well skippy get after it and go fight for Ukraine

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Go back and reread. I've asked you several direct questions. You don't answer, but detract. Hell, there was a question in the response you just quoted!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Everybody seems to have that problem with you.... maybe it's not us?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Go back and reread. I've asked you several direct questions. You don't answer, but detract. Hell, there was a question in the response you just quoted!

I thought many of those questions were rhetorical? my apologies.
Make a list of direct questions and I will answer each

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Please share what evidence you have that the Ukrainians were prepared to attack Russia.

It's been widely reported that the Ukranians have been shelling Donetsk since the third week in February.

Half the Ukrainian population identifies as Russian.

For the last two decades, the neocon cabal has been using the Ukraine as a pawn by whipping up a Ukranian Nationalist frenzy. In the 1940's a nationalist frenzy was whipped up that resulted in the widespread terrorization and murder of Russian speaking Ukranians. They're not just paranoid.

Watch Oliver Stone's two documentaries for another side to the story. They can both be found free online.

I'm not going to transcribe the last millennium for you.

I have no idea where you're coming from and you won't tell us. This undermines having conversation.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 19 of 60 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (Angus55, 160user, 257 roberts, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 10ring1, 14 invisible), 1,517 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,892
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.