Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?
Putin is just doing what we do.

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

Ol'tyler is busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... he should PM big stick for some pointers on how to take on the entire campfire.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ok ok Tyler we get it ... Putin evil.... so now what ? go to war?

I didn't suggest we go to war. But I do suggest we support the Ukrainians in defending themselves, and make it so [bleep] hard for Putin to govern and to continue his campaign that the slime ball suck starts a Makarov.

Well skippy get after it and go fight for Ukraine

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Everybody seems to have that problem with you.... maybe it's not us?

It seems to be only those that want to justify Putin killing thousands of innocent civilians.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So Russia doesn’t get to judge for itself the severity of a threat? That’s a power reserved exclusively for us?

Existence doesn't equal threat. Or I could say you being alive is a threat to me, and I could end the threat without repercussion. Or Osama bin Laden could have stated America was a threat and we shouldn't have retaliated. Or we could justify going to war with Putin because we judged he's a threat.

No, the world doesn't work that way, buttercup.

It does by the standards the United States has established.

When the barbarians are at the gate is it wrong to go on the offensive? or do you wait until the bust through the gate? Hmmmmm
A say sling arrows from the castle walls.... smile

Ukrainians are barbarians at Russia's gate?

I do not know.... but there is a bunch of evidence that points in that direction..... Are you on Biden's & Soro's side?

Please share what evidence you have that the Ukrainians were prepared to attack Russia.

It's been widely reported that the Ukranians have been shelling Donetsk since the third week in February.

Half the Ukrainian population identifies as Russian.

The Neocon cabal has been using the Ukraine as a pawn by whipping up a Ukranian Nationalist frenzy. In the 1940's a nationalist frenzy was whipped up that resulted in the widespread terrorization and murder of Russian speaking Ukranians. They're not just paranoid.

Watch Oliver Stone's two documentaries for another side to the story. They can both be found free online.

I'm not going to transcribe the last millennium for you.

I have no idea where you're coming from and you won't tell us. This undermines having conversation.

Kingston,
In another thread Tyler disclosed he worked for the DOD, so I suspect his point of view is biased towards the DOD?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Oh and can't forget conspiring to spy on Trump and sabotage him, yep Ukraine was neck deep in that

Putin has taken it upon himself to bring fire to those that sabotage Trump? Why is that? Were the democrats right?

My point is and was Ukraine is corrupt to the core and in bed with the crooked western elites ... and you know that... you are a master projector I will give you that

So that means Putin should invade them and kill thousands of innocents? Because their government is corrupt? I'm afraid if that's the case, there will be nothing but war here on out. Everybody should invade everybody. Should Putin invade the US?

Why do you not want to answer simple questions?

Hell, we ain't done nothing and illegals are killing 1000's of Americans. Whatcha gonna do about that?

That is a different discussion. If you'd like to have a discussion about that, create a new thread and maybe you'll solicit responses.

Is it?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

This thread isn't about the US doing immoral things. That is a whole other debate altogether.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Your logic, US bad so Putin kill Ukrainians good.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok ok Tyler we get it ... Putin evil.... so now what ? go to war?

I didn't suggest we go to war. But I do suggest we support the Ukrainians in defending themselves, and make it so [bleep] hard for Putin to govern and to continue his campaign that the slime ball suck starts a Makarov.

Well skippy get after it and go fight for Ukraine

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Everybody seems to have that problem with you.... maybe it's not us?

It seems to be only those that want to justify Putin killing thousands of innocent civilians.

And how does this affect our national security?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Ol'tyler is busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... he should PM big stick for some pointers on how to take on the entire campfire.... smile

Three communist sympathizers here is NOT the "entire campfire".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it ok for Ukrainians to kill other Ukrainians as Kingston pointed out?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Kingston,
In another thread Tyler disclosed he worked for the DOD, so I suspect his point of view is biased towards the DOD?

My job has nothing to do with this discussion, nor do I professionally have anything to do with this conflict.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought the Soviet Union collapsed decades ago?
Are you sure who the Bolsheviks are?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Kingston,

My job has nothing to do with this discussion, nor do I professionally have anything to do with this conflict.

Any chance it would influence your opinion?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Didn't you hear? Putin said he wants to right the wrongs of the Soviet collapse and get the band back together.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Kingston,

Any chance it would influence your opinion?

Absolutely not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My other questions were not rhetorical

Last edited by irfubar; 03/05/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Didn't you hear? Putin said he wants to right the wrongs of the Soviet collapse and get the band back together.

Another honest question, is Putin persecuting his citizens?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What evidence is there that Putin has killed thousands of innocent civilians?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As is usually the case on here, everything always has to be political. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on something unless it's approved first by the "Campfire Conspiracy Theorists". If they're in agreement with you, then you're considered a good guy, and loved by them, if not you're a Commie dimocrap (their spelling, not mine, I learned how to spell), and a Biden voter, even though they have absolutely no idea how you voted.

These "experts" on here are experts in their minds only, and are a prime example of the old saying that opinions are just like an azzhole, everybody has one. What's happening in Ukraine is a complicated mess, and no person on here knows with any certainty what is going on and where it will end. I'm not surprised by the hate for Ukraine because I've seen the admiration that many here have for Putin. They love him, maybe because like him, they are also small in stature and like seeing a little man do well. Whatever is the case, the majority of people do not like little Vlad, and they also do not trust the Russians, and they're going to support his opponent, whoever that may be.

I don't mind being in disagreement with anyone here on any subject, because we're not always going to see eye to eye, but at some point in time, one must look beyond politics, and stare the truth in the eye. Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Seems to me if Putin targeted citizens there would be mountains of bodies and Ukraine would be releasing photo's to the entire world, no?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Three communist sympathizers here is NOT the "entire campfire".

Who sympathizes with communists?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Are you one of those conspiracy theorists that believes the war isn't happening? Do you believe Putin hasn't been assassinating his political enemies?

Page 20 of 60 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 35 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,952
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.