Hop To
Page 21 of 60 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 59 60
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Three communist sympathizers here is NOT the "entire campfire".

Who sympathizes with communists?

All the Putin supporters.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
As is usually the case on here, everything always has to be political. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on something unless it's approved first by the "Campfire Conspiracy Theorists". If they're in agreement with you, then you're considered a good guy, and loved by them, if not you're a Commie dimocrap (their spelling, not mine, I learned how to spell), and a Biden voter, even though they have absolutely no idea how you voted.

These "experts" on here are experts in their minds only, and are a prime example of the old saying that opinions are just like an azzhole, everybody has one. What's happening in Ukraine is a complicated mess, and no person on here knows with any certainty what is going on and where it will end. I'm not surprised by the hate for Ukraine because I've seen the admiration that many here have for Putin. They love him, maybe because like him, they are also small in stature and like seeing a little man do well. Whatever is the case, the majority of people do not like little Vlad, and they also do not trust the Russians, and they're going to support his opponent, whoever that may be.

I don't mind being in disagreement with anyone here on any subject, because we're not always going to see eye to eye, but at some point in time, one must look beyond politics, and stare the truth in the eye. Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

We all can't be as all knowing as a guy stuffing mailboxes since Moses was in short pants/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As is usually the case on here, everything always has to be political. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on something unless it's approved first by the "Campfire Conspiracy Theorists". If they're in agreement with you, then you're considered a good guy, and loved by them, if not you're a Commie dimocrap (their spelling, not mine, I learned how to spell), and a Biden voter, even though they have absolutely no idea how you voted.

These "experts" on here are experts in their minds only, and are a prime example of the old saying that opinions are just like an azzhole, everybody has one. What's happening in Ukraine is a complicated mess, and no person on here knows with any certainty what is going on and where it will end. I'm not surprised by the hate for Ukraine because I've seen the admiration that many here have for Putin. They love him, maybe because like him, they are also small in stature and like seeing a little man do well. Whatever is the case, the majority of people do not like little Vlad, and they also do not trust the Russians, and they're going to support his opponent, whoever that may be.

I don't mind being in disagreement with anyone here on any subject, because we're not always going to see eye to eye, but at some point in time, one must look beyond politics, and stare the truth in the eye. Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

I don't know if you have noticed but politics has invaded every aspect of our lives... like it or not.... the founding fathers warned us of big government and gave us the constitution to protect us,.... yet it is ignored by our politicians.
Now we have Tyler telling us we need to pick a side..... politics

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

The two examples you gave were of you avoiding the actual point, not being disingenuous. But that accusation in itself is disingenuous. See, very consistent.

And putting words in my mouth is definitely being disingenuous.

Keep cherry picking your talking points, and ignoring everything else. You're doing great.

Oh please, stop sniping from the bushes. If you've got something to say, come out and say it. Discredit my words rather than these vague allusions.

I did say it. And you immediately obfuscated and diverted, just as you have throughout the entire thread.

True or false question: In 2014, the US instigated a coup to overthrow the legitimately elected government of Ukraine, and installed an anti-Russian puppet regime.

I predict you will not answer the question.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It seems to be only those that want to justify Putin killing thousands of innocent civilians.

What evidence is there that Putin has killed thousands of innocent civilians?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/co...p;utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I don’t know about total numbers, but there certainly appear to be some civilians in this video.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is the MSM talking point.... so it must be true.... divide and demonize.... you are doing great

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar

I don't know if you have noticed but politics has invaded every aspect of our lives... like it or not.... the founding fathers warned us of big government and gave us the constitution to protect us,.... yet it is ignored by our politicians.

Aren't you telling us to pick Putin's side?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

The two examples you gave were of you avoiding the actual point, not being disingenuous. But that accusation in itself is disingenuous. See, very consistent.

Keep cherry picking your talking points, and ignoring everything else. You're doing great.

Oh please, stop sniping from the bushes. If you've got something to say, come out and say it. Discredit my words rather than these vague allusions.

I did say it. And you immediately obfuscated and diverted, just as you have throughout the entire thread.

True or false question: In 2014, the US instigated a coup to overthrow the legitimately elected government of Ukraine, and installed an anti-Russian puppet regime.

TRUE

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

This is the MSM talking point.... so it must be true.... divide and demonize.... you are doing great

Isn't that what you've been doing since commenting on this thread? Side with Pootie-boy or you're wrong?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Or 1991-2009?

And that justifies Putin how?

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Or 1991-2009?

And you still can't answer a frigging question.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Or 1991-2009?

I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You're a troll. A disingenous, cowardly, evasive troll. And you suck at debating.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’ve had a difference of opinion on some things which you have posted before, but on this I agree with you damn near 100%.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Aren't you telling us to pick Putin's side?

No.... you seem to be a reading comprehension expert.... so I will make my view clear as possible.... both sides are guilty of much wrong.... see simple, even a caveman can understand...
But you will return to projecting, obfuscating, straw man etc.....
Where is my list of questions? unlike you I will be happy to answer, I have no agenda nor lies to hide

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Or 1991-2009?

Answer the question

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately it appears we cannot have an honest discussion with Tyler.... oh well

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
From 14 April 2014 to 31 December 2021, there were 3,404 civilian casualties and 7,000 injured civilians from Putin's forces operating in Ukraine. In addition, there were 4,400 Ukrainian forces killed with an estimated 39,000 injured. This is according to the Human Rights Commission at Ukraine.un.org.

Additional reporting from the commission is that there have been 1,006 civilian casualties as of 03 March 2022.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Originally Posted by BradinVA

Answer the question

The question bears no answer as it is established fact. And you are not entitled to an answer.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

James, no disrespect, but you're parroting the narrative pushed by the mainstream media. Fox included. They're stumping for the neocon war machine.

Please take a moment and watch Oliver Stone's documentaries on Ukraine. They literally blew my mind.

The first is Ukraine on fire

Unfortunately, must be watched on Youtube directly as it's been age restricted.

Follow the link and/or search Youtube for pKcmNGvaDUs

The second part of Oliver Stone's documentary is Revealing Ukraine, a follow up of sorts. It can be watched free several places. This is a link to one of them.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/revealing-ukraine-oliver-stone_o3xFjvQL82wPf1w.html

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Unfortunately it appears we cannot have an honest discussion with Tyler.... oh well

Says the person who is not an honest broker in anything he posts and can't resist conflating two different topics to justify his support for Putin.

Page 21 of 60 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (44mc, 308ld, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 27 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,212
Posts18,503,923
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.