T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by JamesJr
As is usually the case on here, everything always has to be political. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on something unless it's approved first by the "Campfire Conspiracy Theorists". If they're in agreement with you, then you're considered a good guy, and loved by them, if not you're a Commie dimocrap (their spelling, not mine, I learned how to spell), and a Biden voter, even though they have absolutely no idea how you voted.

These "experts" on here are experts in their minds only, and are a prime example of the old saying that opinions are just like an azzhole, everybody has one. What's happening in Ukraine is a complicated mess, and no person on here knows with any certainty what is going on and where it will end. I'm not surprised by the hate for Ukraine because I've seen the admiration that many here have for Putin. They love him, maybe because like him, they are also small in stature and like seeing a little man do well. Whatever is the case, the majority of people do not like little Vlad, and they also do not trust the Russians, and they're going to support his opponent, whoever that may be.

I don't mind being in disagreement with anyone here on any subject, because we're not always going to see eye to eye, but at some point in time, one must look beyond politics, and stare the truth in the eye. Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

I don't know if you have noticed but politics has invaded every aspect of our lives... like it or not.... the founding fathers warned us of big government and gave us the constitution to protect us,.... yet it is ignored by our politicians.
Now we have Tyler telling us we need to pick a side..... politics

Aren't you telling us to pick Putin's side?

No.... you seem to be a reading comprehension expert.... so I will make my view clear as possible.... both sides are guilty of much wrong.... see simple, even a caveman can understand...
But you will return to projecting, obfuscating, straw man etc.....
Where is my list of questions? unlike you I will be happy to answer, I have no agenda nor lies to hide

What is my agenda? What are my "lies to hide"?

I presented those questions to you once, you can go back and read them if you're honest.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RufusG

I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You're a troll. A disingenous, cowardly, evasive troll. And you suck at debating.

Hey pencil-dick, the question doesn't bear answering because it is established fact. May as well ask me what color the sky is.

Though you did get some facts wrong in your leading question.

But are you to answer the question, how does that justify Pootie boy's invasion? I know you won't answer, because you can't.

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/05/22.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?
Putin is just doing what we do.

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

This thread isn't about the US doing immoral things. That is a whole other debate altogether.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Your logic, US bad so Putin kill Ukrainians good.

Wrong logic. Try again.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Alright, I'm out of here. The real world calls. You guys can get back to your PUTIN circle-jerk.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?
Putin is just doing what we do.

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

Ol'tyler is busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... he should PM big stick for some pointers on how to take on the entire campfire.... smile

It does appear so.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22

Wrong logic. Try again.

Ok, fine, one more. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. You're going to have to try harder. Come on, justify Putin's invasion other than "US BAD".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You're a troll. A disingenous, cowardly, evasive troll. And you suck at debating.

Hey pencil-dick, the question doesn't bear answering because it is established fact. May as well ask me what color the sky is.

But are you to answer the question, how does that justify Pootie boy's invasion? I know you won't answer, because you can't.

When did I say it justified an invasion? Another question the disingenuous troll will neglect to answer. But you're right, I can't answer your question, because I didn't say that. See, I told you you suck at this.

And is it really necessary to call people childish names?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

When did I say it justified an invasion? Another question the disingenuous troll will neglect to answer. But you're right, I can't answer your question, because I didn't say that. See, I told you you suck at this.

When you literally quote my post that is about justifying Putin's invasion....? You're special!

And you don't like name calling? Let me remind you what you said, "You're a troll. A disingenous, cowardly, evasive troll."

Are you really this stupid? Maybe just not self-aware?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You fellas are arguing with a Covidian.

Save your keystrokes.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16910601/1

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When you literally quote my post that is about justifying Putin's invasion....? You're special!

And you don't like name calling? Let me remind you what you said, "You're a troll. A disingenous, cowardly, evasive troll."

Calling you a troll is an objective description of your behavior. Not a childish lashing out. Again, I remind you, you really really suck at this.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Wrong logic. Try again.

Ok, fine, one more. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. You're going to have to try harder. Come on, justify Putin's invasion other than "US BAD".

I never justified any invasion by any country, but from your posts it appears that if you don't take a side and it needs to be the Ukraine side, then you are a communist supporting Putin.
If you do indeed work for the DoD then if your logic is the DoD logic now wonder we are in the mess were in.

How many have been killed and wounded in Ukraine? How many Russians have been killed and wounded? I have no idea because I am not there and at this point in time I do not believe nor trust the Media or our Government. You can come up with any number you like along with others who have posted numbers and I still won't believe those numbers. Until I personally see them laying on the ground dead from bullets or bombs it is an illusion.
I've watched the Media and Gov. fake photo's and stories for many years now and as the song goes from the 60's, I won't get fooled again.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Calling you a troll is an objective description of your behavior. Not a childish lashing out. Again, I remind you, you really really suck at this.

Except it isn't. Notice you still haven't addressed what I say. Recap: I make a statement to somebody attempting to justify the Putin invasion. You respond to me with nonsense, call names, then you get butt-hurt you're a pencil dick and cry you didn't try to justify Pootie-boy. Seems you shouldn't have commented in the first place, pencil-dick. I don't think a troll is what you think it is. Better get that checked out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Says the person who is not an honest broker in anything he posts and can't resist conflating two different topics to justify his support for Putin.

ad hominem.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Wrong logic. Try again.

I never justified any invasion by any country, but from your posts it appears that if you don't take a side and it needs to be the Ukraine side, then you are a communist supporting Putin.
If you do indeed work for the DoD then if your logic is the DoD logic now wonder we are in the mess were in.

How many have been killed and wounded in Ukraine? How many Russians have been killed and wounded? I have no idea because I am not there and at this point in time I do not believe nor trust the Media or our Government. You can come up with any number you like along with others who have posted numbers and I still won't believe those numbers. Until I personally see them laying on the ground dead from bullets or bombs it is an illusion.
I've watched the Media and Gov. fake photo's and stories for many years now and as the song goes from the 60's, I won't get fooled again.

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Alright, the real world calls. Return to your circle-jerk to pootie boy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You like to argue with folks who have diametric view.
#Troll

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Putin drew a line in the sand, a hard red line and back in 20 14 and again in 2019 saying NO NATO or else,, this is his or else,, Ukraine has NOBODY to blame,, their gov is lockstep corrupt corcksuckers and should swing from a bridge as should alot of others including but not limited to some of ours, At least he has the knockers to stand by his word that He would not accept Nato next to his borders,, Nato has been boxing russia in every few years by moving their line closer,, And ALL Nato is,is a group of Goverments combining together to form 1 more corrupt bully goverment to strong arm lesser nations, FuQ Ukraine and you too twerler,,dipshits like you give us missourians an bad name,,Go get fuQed and eat fish heads

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alright, the real world calls. Return to your circle-jerk to pootie boy.

So Tyler, the real world at the hospital? or the DOD?
Strange you appear to be a lying troll...

I was a trauma ICU guy until COVID happened, then worked a COVID critical care unit for a year before transferring to emergency. I've very much had the same experience as you. And like you, also do not care vaccine status, and do not support any mandates. We ask vaccine status here, not as part of triage (though most patients already have it on the EMR), but the provider asks and documents it to determine if they are candidates of monoclonal antibodies or the new oral "antibody" treatment. The population we serve is about 70% vaccinated, and of admissions, about 2/3rds are vaccinated, which statistically makes sense. I personally had COVID Jan 2020 and it was mild for me. I again got it in August 2021 and developed pneumonia on day ten. I was experiencing mild symptoms until about day seven. I'm still suffering reduced lung capacity, shortness of breath, and fatigue

I have learned on this forum, people are quick to make statements based on feeling. They also believe every conspiracy theory that supports their preconceived notions. This is exacerbated by officials that aren't following science. Either way, a large portion of the membership here is quick to call names and make assumptions of those that post anything they disagree with. Keep your skin thick, brother!

tylerw02
Campfire Regular

Missouri
I work for the DoD and we haven't received any such email. Maybe we aren't important enough.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ukraine is gonna win this war

JMHO

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
You fellas are arguing with a Covidian.

Save your keystrokes.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16910601/1

Big time lying troll..... just what the campfire needs another fuuckin idiot... thanks add

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 22 of 60 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 25 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,850
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.