Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 60 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 59 60
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Irfubar,

He could conceivably be both. Military hospitals do have all the departments a regular hospital have I would imagine. They aren't typically very busy in the trauma department though at least not stateside anyhow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Irfubar,

He could conceivably be both. Military hospitals do have all the departments a regular hospital have I would imagine. They aren't typically very busy in the trauma department though at least not stateside anyhow.

Interesting... but due to his behavior he no longer receives the benefit of a doubt..... lying azz troll in my book

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Ukraine is gonna win this war

JMHO

And why do you think that? if so that is world changing stuff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weak ness, wore out gear, conscripts with one year service no seargents, weak.

Ukraine has resolve.....and salt !

I think Putin is pathetic

He can’t fly,

And tracks can’t move in mud

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/05/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not sure anyone can truly win a war anymore without leveling a country. Hard to do in this day and age. If it turns into an occupation with Russians wasting money/lives and eventually withdrawing, then technically you can say Ukrainians won.

I couldn’t care less about this, except it’s interesting to see what the Russian military can/can’t do.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russia could carpet bomb Ukraine, game over

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This needs them being able to fly?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Angus, if the Russian airforce can't fly to a country next door and bomb them that would astound me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hello

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lots of post and kettles...

Originally Posted by tylerw02
Except it isn't. Notice you still haven't addressed what I say. Recap: I make a statement to somebody attempting to justify the Putin invasion. You respond to me with nonsense, call names, then you get butt-hurt you're a pencil dick and cry you didn't try to justify Pootie-boy. Seems you shouldn't have commented in the first place, pencil-dick. I don't think a troll is what you think it is. Better get that checked out.

And you make assumptions which you know nothing about. Therein lies your problem. Somebody challenges you, rather than having a civil discussion, you go straight to name calling and calling somebody a "Paid troll". Afterall, anybody that questions you must be stupid. You think you are the end all be all. Get over yourself, you kocksuking [bleep].

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Lots of post and kettles...

Except it isn't. Notice you still haven't addressed what I say. Recap: I make a statement to somebody attempting to justify the Putin invasion. You respond to me with nonsense, call names, then you get butt-hurt you're a pencil dick and cry you didn't try to justify Pootie-boy. Seems you shouldn't have commented in the first place, pencil-dick. I don't think a troll is what you think it is. Better get that checked out.

And you make assumptions which you know nothing about. Therein lies your problem. Somebody challenges you, rather than having a civil discussion, you go straight to name calling and calling somebody a "Paid troll". Afterall, anybody that questions you must be stupid. You think you are the end all be all. Get over yourself, you kocksuking [bleep].

Hehehehe!

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Angus, if the Russian airforce can't fly to a country next door and bomb them that would astound me.

Read a few articles that are questioning the Russian pilots ability to pull off complex bombing missions while under fire. The pilots simply don’t have the training/time/experience to get it done from the looks of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

Read a few articles that are questioning the Russian pilots ability to pull off complex bombing missions while under fire. The pilots simply don’t have the training/time/experience to get it done from the looks of it.

Interesting , thanks Calvin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look at it

It’s obvious as hell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Link to article please?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Look at it

It’s obvious as hell

No it's not.

This isn't a Shock and Awe war gaming in Ukraine.

https://voxday.net/2022/03/05/why-russia-is-holding-back/

Both Russians and outsiders have been wondering why Russia is using second-line troops and neglecting to make use of its air forces.

Russia is holding back because it is actively prepared for a full-scale war with NATO. Whether that is in anticipation of a second invasion of Eastern Europe or in response to a potential NATO intervention is impossible to say, but I guarantee you that plans for both scenarios, as well as various others, are already in place and are being updated as the conflict proceeds.

Those who talk about Putin’s “failure” due to Russia’s inability to decapitate the Ukrainian leadership in a single strike simply don’t understand the depth of planning that goes into any operation of this scale.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kingston

Link to article please?

https://rusi.org/explore-our-resear...ctually-incapable-complex-air-operations

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look at it

It’s obvious as hell

From where we sit nothing is obvious as hell.

It all started with having 4000 channels, but nothing on.

There's so much noise that without considerable effort media sources cascade into obfuscation.

The internet and social media crescendo, but only through conscription.

Never has more been demanded of citizenship. Freedom and agency has a huge price. It's there for the taking—if only for the effort.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Originally Posted by JamesJr
As is usually the case on here, everything always has to be political. You aren't allowed to have an opinion on something unless it's approved first by the "Campfire Conspiracy Theorists". If they're in agreement with you, then you're considered a good guy, and loved by them, if not you're a Commie dimocrap (their spelling, not mine, I learned how to spell), and a Biden voter, even though they have absolutely no idea how you voted.

These "experts" on here are experts in their minds only, and are a prime example of the old saying that opinions are just like an azzhole, everybody has one. What's happening in Ukraine is a complicated mess, and no person on here knows with any certainty what is going on and where it will end. I'm not surprised by the hate for Ukraine because I've seen the admiration that many here have for Putin. They love him, maybe because like him, they are also small in stature and like seeing a little man do well. Whatever is the case, the majority of people do not like little Vlad, and they also do not trust the Russians, and they're going to support his opponent, whoever that may be.

I don't mind being in disagreement with anyone here on any subject, because we're not always going to see eye to eye, but at some point in time, one must look beyond politics, and stare the truth in the eye. Anyway you cut it, Putin is treading on dangerous ground. He's invaded a sovereign nation, put his nuke force on high alert, attacked some nuclear plants, declared war on civilians and non military targets, and is also apparently pizzing his own citizens off. Yet, when that is pointed out here, the only answer that comes back from the Putin lovers are some kind of goobley-gook talk about politics and how it's all everybody's fault but their boy Vladdy.

We all can't be as all knowing as a guy stuffing mailboxes since Moses was in short pants/

I know who the Zero and Kilery and Soros and Klaus Schwab and Piglosi and the deep state cabal hates and who they wanted to destroy and I know what communists they and the Bolshevik owned MSM loved in Khrushchev, Gorbachev and Fidel Castro and Chavez and Daniel Ortega were coming round.

I know who pitched Trump the soccer ball with 32kb of top secret Soviet KGB info on our traitors in US govt and US business and said to Trump, "Now the ball is in Your court" and for what reason.

I know who the Saudis invited to their War Dance as the first Cracker in history and I know who they gave the Saudi war sword to and for what reason.

I know who invited Trump and Melania to spend the night in the Forbidden City with him and his wife making a first in history, and for what reason. I know what Xi did leaving Zero sitting on the tarmac with no state reception and had Zero deplane from the low side ramp of AF1 to a reception of low Chynese officials and I can figure out why.

I also know who just made financial and gas deals with Putin to keep Russia afloat in this war., and I know why.

I know the only US POTUS ever invited to step over the DMZ into N Korea and I know who got Kim and Moon to party all weekend and become friends and give Trump the proof Zero, Kilery and Eric Schmidt are Traitors and why.

I know the Patriots are in control and Bidet, Soros, Zero, Kilery, Piglosi, Kerry, Schumer, Faukki, Zuckerberg, Dorsey etc are going down hard and the DNC is history.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Look at it

It’s obvious as hell

No it's not.

This isn't a Shock and Awe war gaming in Ukraine.

https://voxday.net/2022/03/05/why-russia-is-holding-back/

Both Russians and outsiders have been wondering why Russia is using second-line troops and neglecting to make use of its air forces.

Russia is holding back because it is actively prepared for a full-scale war with NATO. Whether that is in anticipation of a second invasion of Eastern Europe or in response to a potential NATO intervention is impossible to say, but I guarantee you that plans for both scenarios, as well as various others, are already in place and are being updated as the conflict proceeds.

Those who talk about Putin’s “failure” due to Russia’s inability to decapitate the Ukrainian leadership in a single strike simply don’t understand the depth of planning that goes into any operation of this scale.

Vox Day? Fantasy author and video game designer?

Page 23 of 60 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (300_savage, 35, BallisticBRYAN, Akhutr, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,380 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,884
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.