Hop To
Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Does any one here have an estimate of how many people in the world will starve if Ukraine doesn’t farm this year?

How about next year?

And then how about when the Belarus tractors start trying to farm?

Does anyone here have a clue as to how many billions will die to get the NWO cabals preferred world population down to 500 million in their Agenda 2030 Plan using Gates, Soros' and Zero's US Bioweapons Labs?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Does any one here have an estimate of how many people in the world will starve if Ukraine doesn’t farm this year?

How about next year?

Eat your pudding.

The orderly will be around soon.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How about next year?

Does anyone here have a clue as to how many billions will die to get the NWO cabals preferred world population down to 500 million in their Agenda 2030 Plan using Gates, Soros' and Zero's US Bioweapons Labs?

I never understood the "NWO population genocide" truthers.

How will those top .00000000001% of the population NWO cabel mass murders maintain their way of life, with just 500 million people left on the planet, spread out, disheveled, and destitute?

If the world has 500 million people in our lifetime, we are on the brink of extinction. The NWO will be like the Donner party, eating their own.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by duck911

How about next year?

How will those top .00000000001% of the population NWO cabel mass murders maintain their way of life, with just 500 million people left on the planet, spread out, disheveled, and destitute?

If the world has 500 million people in our lifetime, we are on the brink of extinction. The NWO will be like the Donner party, eating their own.

It doesn't make much rational sense but no one ever accused the left of being rational. They belong to a satanic death cult so they are always just looking for reasons to justify killing innocent people and ways to rob people of their agency. They are currently killing hundreds of thousands of babies each year, a majority of which ironicly likely would grow to support them, and then opening the border to 2 million illegals a year in hopes they can buy their votes.

People can't believe they are taking our jobs and resources and giving them to those that have never contributed to our country. I just say look what they do to our nation's own babies. Jobs and resources for you and your children means nothing to them.

Bb

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I am referring to jag trax changing my post. Chicken [bleep]

I was born in Iowa, raised in Minnesota, live in Idaho.

I am an Army Veteran served two years in Germany in the 8 th I.D. C Co 4/ 69 armor

I will guarantee you would get a total volunteer army to go in and stop this.

We didn’t join the Armed forces to just skate by……..

It’s time to do the right thing

IMO

lol. clueless. What happened in 2014 in Ukraine and how much money ( billions) has been stolen by the corrupt Ukraine Govt?

IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by duck911

How about next year?

I would do more research. They don't need you. They would survive just fine with only 500 million as breeding stock for food and a few to provide the other essentials they may need. AI, Cyborgs, and clones are easy to control and that has been going on for many years now. In part, you have no idea who some of these Deep State Cabal goons are and I doubt if you believe it if someone told you.
That was the short simplified version of your question. The rest is up to you to find.
Here's a starting point..............For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Understand fully what that is saying and you'll have your answer why they don't need billions of humans.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I am an Army Veteran served two years in Germany in the 8 th I.D. C Co 4/ 69 armor

IMO

Did you go help in Rwanda in 1994 when you would have been a much younger man? You know they averaged 10,000 deaths a DAY for 100 days.

I don't recall US doing anything. Did you?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Whoops, Bidet and The Nazi world order just got Fwuuked.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag,
As far as I can tell, Putin has achieved his goal of destroying the underground biolabs and has surrounded the Ukraine military in Kiev. The "War" is over, but the Cabal wants to have and needs a Nuclear War so their mouth pieces keep pushing the narrative that the War is still on going and it could turn Nuclear.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Angus, Is there even a shadow of doubt in your mind about what constitutes "the right thing" when you find yourself on the same side of the issue as George Soros? Jesus man, Putin is a murderous thug, yes...but I am a lot more frightened of the World Economic Forum and Soros.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Angus, Is there even a shadow of doubt in your mind about what constitutes "the right thing" when you find yourself on the same side of the issue as George Soros? Jesus man, Putin is a murderous thug, yes...but I am a lot more frightened of the World Economic Forum and Soros.

Exactly. I dont know why this is so hard for some to understand, especially those who are supposedly on the right. Soros is an evil pile of chit

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

IMO

When you heading out? Got your bags packed?

P.s. See if you can smuggle me back one of them full autos they're handing out.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ok ok Tyler we get it ... Putin evil.... so now what ? go to war?

I didn't suggest we go to war. But I do suggest we support the Ukrainians in defending themselves, and make it so [bleep] hard for Putin to govern and to continue his campaign that the slime ball suck starts a Makarov.

Which will start ww3 and possibly a nuclear war. Man youre dumb and your posts are getting old

YOU DUMB U POST OLD...

More BULLSHIT. Go chase a dog.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Violator22

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

Almost everyone of you DoD twats spout the same line, yeah, i have worked enough of you DoD pricks, that i have absolutely nothing nice to say about you guys, half of you aren't even qualified for the positions you hold, it a who you blow position. Last one i dealt with in Saudi was supposed to be DoD Ranges, he was a fuggin mortar guy(11C) that couldn't even pass ANCOC, yet his dumbass was trying to tell MasterGunners how a range is supposed to be designed and set up. I am not taking sides for either, but I damn sure won't support our government on taking Ukraines side, not with all those dipshichts on the payroll for Ukrainian companies. MSM and Our Goobermint are not your friends, no matter how much sunshine you try to blow up our asses.

You've really not got any clue, do you? The DoD is a large agency that employs a wide variety of people in several occupations.

And guess what? Like it or not you ARE supporting the government which IS taking Ukraine's side. You are paying your taxes.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Orein Samuelson even supports Ukraine……..

The voice of Agrculture……..

I talked to some Polish School teachers a few years back in Sweden

I quote one now

“ American President…..they come they go…..

But Trump…..

That one got balls…..”

Let’s be real …..

He has 4 years at best…..

This conflict gives us opportunities that will last generations

Sorry, but Trump gets 10. grin

Q tell you that? Keep on dreaming.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kingston
Lots of post and kettles...

Except it isn't. Notice you still haven't addressed what I say. Recap: I make a statement to somebody attempting to justify the Putin invasion. You respond to me with nonsense, call names, then you get butt-hurt you're a pencil dick and cry you didn't try to justify Pootie-boy. Seems you shouldn't have commented in the first place, pencil-dick. I don't think a troll is what you think it is. Better get that checked out.

And you make assumptions which you know nothing about. Therein lies your problem. Somebody challenges you, rather than having a civil discussion, you go straight to name calling and calling somebody a "Paid troll". Afterall, anybody that questions you must be stupid. You think you are the end all be all. Get over yourself, you kocksuking [bleep].

I treat others how they treat me.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Orein Samuelson even supports Ukraine……..

The voice of Agrculture……..

I talked to some Polish School teachers a few years back in Sweden

I quote one now

“ American President…..they come they go…..

But Trump…..

That one got balls…..”

Let’s be real …..

He has 4 years at best…..

This conflict gives us opportunities that will last generations

Sorry, but Trump gets 10. grin

Q tell you that? Keep on dreaming.

Jag,
You've hit a nerve. LOL

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by hosfly
Putin drew a line in the sand, a hard red line and back in 20 14 and again in 2019 saying NO NATO or else,, this is his or else,, Ukraine has NOBODY to blame,, their gov is lockstep corrupt corcksuckers and should swing from a bridge as should alot of others including but not limited to some of ours, At least he has the knockers to stand by his word that He would not accept Nato next to his borders,, Nato has been boxing russia in every few years by moving their line closer,, And ALL Nato is,is a group of Goverments combining together to form 1 more corrupt bully goverment to strong arm lesser nations, FuQ Ukraine and you too twerler,,dipshits like you give us missourians an bad name,,Go get fuQed and eat fish heads

Russia is a corrupt government. Why does Russia get to dictate what other countries do? Countries are sovereign. If they aren't attacking Russia, which they weren't, its none of Putin's business. Why do you want to give Putin the power to govern those around him outside of Russia? Seems you're repeating Russian propaganda.

"Twerler" real mature. Rather than engage civilly, you pull this childish.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Originally Posted by add
You fellas are arguing with a Covidian.

Save your keystrokes.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16910601/1

Big time lying troll..... just what the campfire needs another fuuckin idiot... thanks add

Can't prove I've told one lie. I can call you a "fuuckin idiot" too. Are you even literate?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Alright, the real world calls. Return to your circle-jerk to pootie boy.

So Tyler, the real world at the hospital? or the DOD?
Strange you appear to be a lying troll...

I was a trauma ICU guy until COVID happened, then worked a COVID critical care unit for a year before transferring to emergency. I've very much had the same experience as you. And like you, also do not care vaccine status, and do not support any mandates. We ask vaccine status here, not as part of triage (though most patients already have it on the EMR), but the provider asks and documents it to determine if they are candidates of monoclonal antibodies or the new oral "antibody" treatment. The population we serve is about 70% vaccinated, and of admissions, about 2/3rds are vaccinated, which statistically makes sense. I personally had COVID Jan 2020 and it was mild for me. I again got it in August 2021 and developed pneumonia on day ten. I was experiencing mild symptoms until about day seven. I'm still suffering reduced lung capacity, shortness of breath, and fatigue

I have learned on this forum, people are quick to make statements based on feeling. They also believe every conspiracy theory that supports their preconceived notions. This is exacerbated by officials that aren't following science. Either way, a large portion of the membership here is quick to call names and make assumptions of those that post anything they disagree with. Keep your skin thick, brother!

tylerw02
Campfire Regular

Missouri
I work for the DoD and we haven't received any such email. Maybe we aren't important enough.

You're not very smart are you? It takes a real piece of [bleep] to call somebody they don't know a liar without any evidence. That really tells your character. Newsflash for you, the DoD staffs many, many hospitals. I worked for a local civilian hospital until I accepted a job in the ED of a DoD staffed hospital in later 2020, starting in early 2021.

Shows how ignorant you are about the world around you and your inability to think.

Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 308ld, 10gaugemag, 29 invisible), 1,822 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,939
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.