Page 28 of 60 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 59 60
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So Twirler, I guess if the Soviets had successfully snuck ICBMs into the nine missile sites in Cuba and JFK had gone in kicking ass to take them out you would have said the US Govt is corrupt and JFK should be charged with war crimes for invading another country.

I guess you were raising hell about your khugnt buddy Kilery promising to take Putin's jets out of the sky over Syria if she got elected, right? Werent Russia and Syria two sovereign countries she had no right to interfere with?

What war crimes charges did you support for her or your corksucking bud Zero for destroying the govt of Libya and destroying a thriving economy and making it's people destitute where kids sell themselves for handfuls of wheat and putting them into slavery under the muzzy caliphate?

What a low life, lying, disingenuous, POS chunk of scum you are.

"We came, we saw, he died, hahahahaha, hands clap. What a funny witch, is Twirlers biotch.

https://youtu.be/mlz3-OzcExI

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has twirler made it to the fuqtard list yet?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It really is that simple.

Lol

No, it really is not.

LOL you're someone to LOL at.

Only a fool would think that the history and actions of all the actors in this engagement boils down to something so simple.

But hey, how else to get people to worship your new world order without playing make believe?

Tell me, how do you feel about masks and jabs in re the kungflu?

Saint George Floyd?

Just wondering how many fake narratives you support or if this one is unique.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
How come all you pro Ukraine boys haven’t volunteered??? I read thousands have. Why haven’t you guys that are so passionate about this stepped up???

I think you're confused. Being against foreign nations violating others' sovereignty doesn't make one "Pro-Ukraine", but I have volunteered to do what exactly I think the US position should be. I will not conduct business with Russian firms, I won't invest in Russian firms, and unlike some, I value my commitments and I am under contract which I do not intend to break. I am supporting Ukraine financially to the best of my ability at this moment, and there is a possibility, albeit small, that I could be detailed to provide relief should Uncle Sam determine that is where my skills can be better utilized.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Lol

No, it really is not.

Only a fool would think that the history and actions of all the actors in this engagement boils down to something so simple.

But hey, how else to get people to worship your new world order without playing make believe?

Saint George Floyd?

You really are dense, aren't you?

Fake narrative? Please, tell me how Putin didn't actually invade Ukraine and he's there on a humanitarian mission...talk bout fake narratives. Oh, or he's there to kick out the tyrant dictators like himself! He's fighting the Nazies!

bwahaha, you're officially a useful idiot.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
How come all you pro Ukraine boys haven’t volunteered??? I read thousands have. Why haven’t you guys that are so passionate about this stepped up???

I think you're confused. Being against foreign nations violating others' sovereignty doesn't make one "Pro-Ukraine", but I have volunteered to do what exactly I think the US position should be. I will not conduct business with Russian firms, I won't invest in Russian firms, and unlike some, I value my commitments and I am under contract which I do not intend to break. I am supporting Ukraine financially to the best of my ability at this moment, and there is a possibility, albeit small, that I could be detailed to provide relief should Uncle Sam determine that is where my skills can be better utilized.

That’s where you’re wrong. I’m not confused at all!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 673
Has twirler made it to the fuqtard list yet?

He sure made the dumbassed list real quick. Funny how the govt troll types come here planning to mind fughk a bunch of redneck rubes and end up getting their schietty ass handed to them, but hey, the pay is good.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Sure sounds like! If you're not, you will need to change your presentation!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Lol

No, it really is not.

Saint George Floyd?

Fake narrative? Please, tell me how Putin didn't actually invade Ukraine and he's there on a humanitarian mission...talk bout fake narratives. Oh, or he's there to kick out the tyrant dictators like himself! He's fighting the Nazies!

Tell me where you’re getting your info outside of the approved narratives being pushed by the msm.

BTW you didn’t answer my question, rather you chose to toss a weak insult.

Hope your boosters don’t cause you to throw a clot. wink

MAGA
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Not really. You and others are on here pounding the Ukraine drums. I asked a couple of simple questions. You seem confused by them.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Russia is a corrupt government. Why does Russia get to dictate what other countries do? Countries are sovereign. If they aren't attacking Russia, which they weren't, its none of Putin's business. Why do you want to give Putin the power to govern those around him outside of Russia? Seems you're repeating Russian propaganda.

Replace "Russia" with "US" and replace "Putin" with "Bush."

Then engage your brain.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
There are two issues here.

1) the humanitarian issue where there are powerless people being used as pawns in a game beyond their control

2) the issue of Biden’s obvious mismanagement of the situation vis a vis Hunter, domestic oil production, Afghanistan screw-up, etc

3) Vlad is a dictator who has been awaiting his opportunity and found it in who?? Not Trump, but first Obama (Crimea) and now Biden

4) over the past couple of years it’s become obvious that our corp media is a propaganda arm of our oligarchs, presenting lies and manipulations to push the people to surrender freedom for the good of the super rich & powerful

5) because of all of this I don’t believe there is any course of action I could advocate that’d actually do any good

BUT if you wanted to join some corps of internationals headed to Ukraine’s defense that’d be fine for me; more power to ya. Yer hero Earnest would back you up 110%.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Tell me where you’re getting your info outside of the approved narratives being pushed by the msm.

Oh, Christ, that's hilarious! The Putin apologists (Berkeley professors and other "Blame-America-First" types) take their talking points straight from the New Yorker, a publication well known for its deeply conservative views (that was sarcasm):
https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-john-mearsheimer-blames-the-us-for-the-crisis-in-ukraine.

We all know the New York Times would ever print Russian propaganda or aid leftists in shaping the U.S.’s public opinion on such matters (more sarcasm).

Maybe Ukraine should have been much more appreciative to be under the caring love of the Soviet Union and should be jumping at the chance to be under Mother Russia’s roof again as Putin tries to reestablish the Soviet empire.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stray

Oh, Christ, that's hilarious! The Putin apologists (Berkeley professors and other "Blame-America-First" types) take their talking points straight from the New Yorker, a publication well known for its deeply conservative views (that was sarcasm):
https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-john-mearsheimer-blames-the-us-for-the-crisis-in-ukraine.

We all know the New York Times would ever print Russian propaganda or aid leftists in shaping the U.S.’s public opinion on such matters (more sarcasm).

Maybe Ukraine should have been much more appreciative to be under the caring love of the Soviet Union and should be jumping at the chance to be under Mother Russia’s roof again as Putin tries to reestablish the Soviet empire.

Lol

Yes, because that’s exactly my position as outlined in previous posts.

You Biden/Obama/NWO types are funny.

Send pics from Ukraine. Hope you enjoy, maybe you guys can get your plane tickets together and same some coin to spend whe. You get there.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Not really. You and others are on here pounding the Ukraine drums. I asked a couple of simple questions. You seem confused by them.

You keep that narrative up in your head. I know you can't/won't read. What drums have I pounded? For Ukraine to defend itself and not roll over for a dictator? Special kind of stupid, you are.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A few things:

Are tanks pretty much obsolete? Low flying helicopters? Those seem like death traps with what’s available these days.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by WTM45
Russia is a corrupt government. Why does Russia get to dictate what other countries do? Countries are sovereign. If they aren't attacking Russia, which they weren't, its none of Putin's business. Why do you want to give Putin the power to govern those around him outside of Russia? Seems you're repeating Russian propaganda.

Replace "Russia" with "US" and replace "Putin" with "Bush."

Then engage your brain.

I've maintained for quite some time, two wrongs don't make a right. I believe disagreements with US conduct are already well established. No reason to beat a dead horse.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Lol

No, it really is not.

Saint George Floyd?

And you continue to make useless comments from a position of ignorance. How could anybody take you serious? Is that the best you've got? Conflating other topics because you believe that is a "gotcha" moment? Why don't you make a thread specifically on that topic and maybe you'll get a response. Until then, why don't use some common sense and debunk statements I actually make?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I just hope they kill everyone over there pretty quick and get it all back under control so that I can fill up my wife’s Escalade for less than $100.

Page 28 of 60 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (1minute, 1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 280Ackleyrized, 29aholic, 56 invisible), 2,137 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,269
Posts18,504,970
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.