Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers in Canada.

Which brings me to a point. If Putin felt that things in his country were approaching a point of no return to where everything his people relied upon for daily living was controlled by foreigners who everyday tell everyone how much they hate Russians, and that his people would increasingly come under the thumbs of these foreigners, and in future times find themselves absolutely beholden to these foreigners, would he not be justified to take action to stop it. And if he felt an invasion of a small country next door was what it took, would he not be justified?

I don’t know if Putin cares for the average Russian and I don’t know if he is doing this for some selfless reason, but I wish at some point some American leader had stood up for us against some of these same people and systems now trying to crush Putin and Russia.

I don’t know and I don’t care about Ukraine. They can all die as far as I’m concerned. And anyone trying to get us into that war from Zelensky to some Proggies on Twitter should go to hell. I have a daughter. That’s who I care about.

I don't think Elon Musk, who is libertarian, would do so. He sold them those cars and that shouldn't have conditions. Its their property. Refusing them new purchases is one thing, but sabotaging existing cars is another and that is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I think its a poor comparison to say that attacking Ukraine is how to "save Russia from the Globalists", and it would not be justified anymore than me killing you because "maybe it will stop somebody down the road from doing something". Lots of ifs here.

Obviously Putin doesn't care for the average Russian. He's a dictator that kills his own people for political opposition, silences media, and has now begun isolating the country by controlling all information in and all information out.

You really don’t have any idea what Putin’s cares or motivations are. But everything in your last paragraph is done by our government here that you willingly work for. So, STFU you bloodthirsty coqsmoker.

That really the best you have? Putin has stated his motivations. And I'm bloodthirsty? Ummm, I'm not the one that advocates Russia invading other countries.

Our government kills and imprisons political opposition. It silences and controls media. And they control and manipulate information. And yet, you work for it and make your living off the backs of the oppressed who are forced to support it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

Really and just what facts would those be?

I posted two simple questions on this thread. You responded. You seemed to think those questions were directed specifically to you. Even with your limited cognitive abilities you can read they were not. The next time I see you’re involved in a thread I will make sure I use memes using drawing paper and crayons so you can follow along. You calling anyone stupid is laugh out loud funny.

Carry on…

Keep pretending there, buttercup. Play that victim card hard.

📑 🖍 ok 👍🏻

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WTM45
He does not need one. No one has the authority to tell him he is wrong either.
Can you grasp that?
Can you be open minded to the fact he gathers his intel and makes his moves based on what he thinks is right for his country, not you. Or me.
Of course, I can respect your stance that he may be breaking your personal stance on international relations.

But to believe people here, economic sanctions are "declaring war" against Putin as if he's entitled to our and others' international trade. Putin is entitled to those that see his actions as morally wrong to stand aside and not financially or militarily support Ukraine.

Actions taken by bystanders during an active fight will dictate if the fight expands or stops.
Reach in and grab an attacker's wallet and he may go to knives and guns over fists.

Very bad example. The attacker isn't entitled to you filling his wallet for him.

Perfect example. And comparison to real time events.

But, have you just introduced BRIBERY as an incentive to discontinue fighting or continue fighting?
Could you be saying, in so many words, Biden is financing the fight or trying to stop the fight by not sanctioning oil revenues?

Not at all. We haven't "taken" Putin's wallet. We just aren't letting him refill it with our business. His wallet is still his and in his possession.

Are you 100% sure about that?
Do you see the common theme in US aggression and Soviet aggression? OIL.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers
................And, illegally by Canadian law, effectively becoming a dictator by trash canning their and their supporters legal rights and harming them without due process, charges, trials or juries just as OUR tyrannical enemies in our Govt want to do to us in the US and have done to innocent Trumpsters who went to DC on Jan 6 for Piglosi's Fake Insurrection.

Our enemies here transgress our constitutional laws at will and with impunity, such as Federal Election Law, and open borders and aiding and abetting illegal immigration.

I'm waiting for the Twirker to be concerned about Bidets crimes of supporting Foreign Invasion at our Southern border.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers in Canada.

Which brings me to a point. If Putin felt that things in his country were approaching a point of no return to where everything his people relied upon for daily living was controlled by foreigners who everyday tell everyone how much they hate Russians, and that his people would increasingly come under the thumbs of these foreigners, and in future times find themselves absolutely beholden to these foreigners, would he not be justified to take action to stop it. And if he felt an invasion of a small country next door was what it took, would he not be justified?

I don’t know if Putin cares for the average Russian and I don’t know if he is doing this for some selfless reason, but I wish at some point some American leader had stood up for us against some of these same people and systems now trying to crush Putin and Russia.

I don’t know and I don’t care about Ukraine. They can all die as far as I’m concerned. And anyone trying to get us into that war from Zelensky to some Proggies on Twitter should go to hell. I have a daughter. That’s who I care about.

I don't think Elon Musk, who is libertarian, would do so. He sold them those cars and that shouldn't have conditions. Its their property. Refusing them new purchases is one thing, but sabotaging existing cars is another and that is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I think its a poor comparison to say that attacking Ukraine is how to "save Russia from the Globalists", and it would not be justified anymore than me killing you because "maybe it will stop somebody down the road from doing something". Lots of ifs here.

Obviously Putin doesn't care for the average Russian. He's a dictator that kills his own people for political opposition, silences media, and has now begun isolating the country by controlling all information in and all information out.

You really don’t have any idea what Putin’s cares or motivations are. But everything in your last paragraph is done by our government here that you willingly work for. So, STFU you bloodthirsty coqsmoker.

That really the best you have? Putin has stated his motivations. And I'm bloodthirsty? Ummm, I'm not the one that advocates Russia invading other countries.

Our government kills and imprisons political opposition. It silences and controls media. And they control and manipulate information. And yet, you work for it and make your living off the backs of the oppressed who are forced to support it.

Speculation. No, I don't make my living "off the backs of the oppressed". I serve the population.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You can call Ukraine corrupt, which its government is, why is that the business of Russia? Pootie can not want NATO on his border, but that does not give him authority to invade.

Why is Ukraine our problem? I haven't advocated going to war, but supporting Ukraine because it is the right thing to do especially considering the US and Russia GUARANTEED Ukraine's security after their nuclear disarmament. The ideal situation would be that we didn't push for their nuclear disarmament in the 1990s. Putin wouldn't invade a nuclear nation, well, because they would use nukes to ensure their survival.

Half of Ukraine's population identifies as culturally Russian

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How come all you pro Ukraine boys haven’t volunteered??? I read thousands have. Why haven’t you guys that are so passionate about this stepped up???

I think you're confused. Being against foreign nations violating others' sovereignty doesn't make one "Pro-Ukraine", but I have volunteered to do what exactly I think the US position should be. I will not conduct business with Russian firms, I won't invest in Russian firms, and unlike some, I value my commitments and I am under contract which I do not intend to break. I am supporting Ukraine financially to the best of my ability at this moment, and there is a possibility, albeit small, that I could be detailed to provide relief should Uncle Sam determine that is where my skills can be better utilized.

I'm not sure that I want to foot the bill on any of this.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
One thing is for certain, Zelensky and his Ukrainian Oglioarchs, who put him power, will make hundreds of millions once the foreign aid starts pouring in off of this "tragedy" just like in 2014 under Obama. Look how many billions ( Much of it US tax payer dollars ) disappeared from banks controlled by Zelensky's friends over the past 8 years.

Zelensky telling other people to fight and die for Ukraine when he and his buddies never even served in the Ukrainian national army when military service was mandatory. Hmmmm He is such a brave hero

I saw the other day that all trading for Russian stocks was shut down last week. Now at extremely distressed sale prices, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are buying Russian bonds hand over fist while other investors are prohibited from trading.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ouncing-on-russia-s-cheap-corporate-debt

Reminds me of when the Soviet Union fell the same billionaire Russian and Ukrainians Oglioarchs,now involved in hedge funds, stole everything they could from collapsed Russian companies like , oil, metals, ag . Basically devaluing everything in the name of a fake war for democracy in Ukraine then jumping in and buying almost bankrupt Russian companies for pennies on the dollar and making billions once again.

Amazing the goobers can't connect the dots.

Last edited by ribka; 03/06/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have faith that with the billion dollars in aid money we have given the country of Ukraine, they have a military capable of defending themselves.

Surely they didn't squander that money in an unethical manner.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Speculation. No, I don't make my living "off the backs of the oppressed". I serve the population.

Let’s make income taxes voluntary for next few years and see if the populace still desires your “service”.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I have faith that with the billion dollars in aid money we have given the country of Ukraine, they have a military capable of defending themselves.

+1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
TFF, Breaking news on Faux Nues Lie.

Alex Hogan reporting live from Poland train station with hundreds of thousands of poor, miserable, muddy, dirty ,starving Ukranians who have been travelling nonstop for days, sleeping on the dirty floors of overcrowded train stations

Except all the people around her seem well rested, dressed in nice, clean expensive clothes, many visiting others while laughing and smiling and apparently acting normally awaiting their train on their daily trip to work.

UFR.

And Howard Kroutx just cried and moaned about the pic of this injured and bloody victim again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No it is not separate.
It is all international relations, and if you are unwilling to look in a mirror to discuss US policy, past and present, then you can not provide your basis for an argument regarding a sovereign nation's right to peace in your own interpretation.

A nation can walk around talking about their black belt training and their good buddies who "got their six." They can display a fake persona of peace and prosperity while conducting business in a manner that upsets everyone around them. It does nothing to prevent that nation next door from stepping up, throwing out a jab which breaks their nose and renders them unconscious if the timing is right.
Will that attacker take them hostage and make them a slave forever? That is the unknown.

US policy doesn't dictate morality. Again, if you'd like to discuss US policy in handling of Iraq, start a topic on it. This is a topic about whether Putin has moral authority to attack a sovereign nation who hasn't threatened him or attacked him because they don't do what he wants them to do.

I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Funny how over 700 million in aid money ended up in Zelensky's Costa Rican offshore bank account under Obama/Biden. He is such a hero fighting the evil communist Putin to ensure that Ukraine remain a free democracy where most citizens live in poverty.

Last edited by ribka; 03/06/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You actually think NATO would help the US? What world do you live? NATO countries refuse to even pay the agreed upon amount and the US covers most of the expenses.

Originally Posted by rj308
No it is not separate.
It is all international relations, and if you are unwilling to look in a mirror to discuss US policy, past and present, then you can not provide your basis for an argument regarding a sovereign nation's right to peace in your own interpretation.

A nation can walk around talking about their black belt training and their good buddies who "got their six." They can display a fake persona of peace and prosperity while conducting business in a manner that upsets everyone around them. It does nothing to prevent that nation next door from stepping up, throwing out a jab which breaks their nose and renders them unconscious if the timing is right.
Will that attacker take them hostage and make them a slave forever? That is the unknown.

US policy doesn't dictate morality. Again, if you'd like to discuss US policy in handling of Iraq, start a topic on it. This is a topic about whether Putin has moral authority to attack a sovereign nation who hasn't threatened him or attacked him because they don't do what he wants them to do.

I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If twerker gets paid according to the quality of his propaganda he best get another job, preferably in a fertilizer factory.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No it is not separate.

Another CNN useful idiot.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
This place sounds like “Hunter’s (Biden) Campfire” when you read through it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
No it is not separate.

Can you please provide factual data/proof of the ridiculous post you just made? I’ll wait… 🕰

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No it is not separate.

Can you please provide factual data/proof of the ridiculous post you just made? I’ll wait… 🕰

Oooh Oooh I got this one ..... Red Dawn... proof.... saw it with my own two eyes.... at the theatre!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 31 of 60 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 2500HD, 54 invisible), 2,086 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,273
Posts18,505,012
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.