Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 60 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 59 60
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by WTM45
No it is not separate.
It is all international relations, and if you are unwilling to look in a mirror to discuss US policy, past and present, then you can not provide your basis for an argument regarding a sovereign nation's right to peace in your own interpretation.

A nation can walk around talking about their black belt training and their good buddies who "got their six." They can display a fake persona of peace and prosperity while conducting business in a manner that upsets everyone around them. It does nothing to prevent that nation next door from stepping up, throwing out a jab which breaks their nose and renders them unconscious if the timing is right.
Will that attacker take them hostage and make them a slave forever? That is the unknown.

US policy doesn't dictate morality. Again, if you'd like to discuss US policy in handling of Iraq, start a topic on it. This is a topic about whether Putin has moral authority to attack a sovereign nation who hasn't threatened him or attacked him because they don't do what he wants them to do.

I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

Can you please provide factual data/proof of the ridiculous post you just made? I’ll wait… 🕰

Oooh Oooh I got this one ..... Red Dawn... proof.... saw it with my own two eyes.... at the theatre!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I serve the population.

Psssst.... hey lady... your skirt is showing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

Not ONE shred of evidence or intel suggests Putin is looking any further west than the Ukrainian border.

But I can see a future where if WE THE PEOPLE don't clean out the rats in DC, someone sooner or later will have to.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Not ONE shred of evidence or intel suggests Putin is looking any further west than the Ukrainian border.

But I can see a future where if WE THE PEOPLE don't clean out the rats in DC, someone sooner or later will have to.

Hitler: Hey Ruskies, I'm going to steam roll Poland, but I totally pinky swear not to go any further than that........

Human nature provides the evidence. Sometimes you get a megalomaniac in charge of a large country, and when that happens history seems to say that he isn't going to be suddenly satisfied.

This isn't Putin's first rodeo, so I'm not sure what evidence I should be required to have to conclude he stops here.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers in Canada.

Which brings me to a point. If Putin felt that things in his country were approaching a point of no return to where everything his people relied upon for daily living was controlled by foreigners who everyday tell everyone how much they hate Russians, and that his people would increasingly come under the thumbs of these foreigners, and in future times find themselves absolutely beholden to these foreigners, would he not be justified to take action to stop it. And if he felt an invasion of a small country next door was what it took, would he not be justified?

I don’t know if Putin cares for the average Russian and I don’t know if he is doing this for some selfless reason, but I wish at some point some American leader had stood up for us against some of these same people and systems now trying to crush Putin and Russia.

I don’t know and I don’t care about Ukraine. They can all die as far as I’m concerned. And anyone trying to get us into that war from Zelensky to some Proggies on Twitter should go to hell. I have a daughter. That’s who I care about.

I don't think Elon Musk, who is libertarian, would do so. He sold them those cars and that shouldn't have conditions. Its their property. Refusing them new purchases is one thing, but sabotaging existing cars is another and that is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I think its a poor comparison to say that attacking Ukraine is how to "save Russia from the Globalists", and it would not be justified anymore than me killing you because "maybe it will stop somebody down the road from doing something". Lots of ifs here.

Obviously Putin doesn't care for the average Russian. He's a dictator that kills his own people for political opposition, silences media, and has now begun isolating the country by controlling all information in and all information out.

You really don’t have any idea what Putin’s cares or motivations are. But everything in your last paragraph is done by our government here that you willingly work for. So, STFU you bloodthirsty coqsmoker.

That really the best you have? Putin has stated his motivations. And I'm bloodthirsty? Ummm, I'm not the one that advocates Russia invading other countries.

Our government kills and imprisons political opposition. It silences and controls media. And they control and manipulate information. And yet, you work for it and make your living off the backs of the oppressed who are forced to support it.

Speculation. No, I don't make my living "off the backs of the oppressed". I serve the population.

Let’s make income taxes voluntary for next few years and see if the populace still desires your “service”.

Or how about you just quit paying your taxes, since you're complaining about how immoral the country is.

I for one would support an end to income taxes. I could easily go back to my old job...they actually made me a huge offer to come back. Without income taxes, it would be an even better offer!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Remember when Putin had no intentions of going further west than Crimea?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

John Mearsheimer does a great job in this Q&A piece despite his interviewer's underdeveloped understanding of geopolitical realities and the dynamics of super-power politics.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Remember when Putin had no intentions of going further west than Crimea?

Find one quote.
I'll wait.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Violator22

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

Almost everyone of you DoD twats spout the same line, yeah, i have worked enough of you DoD pricks, that i have absolutely nothing nice to say about you guys, half of you aren't even qualified for the positions you hold, it a who you blow position. Last one i dealt with in Saudi was supposed to be DoD Ranges, he was a fuggin mortar guy(11C) that couldn't even pass ANCOC, yet his dumbass was trying to tell MasterGunners how a range is supposed to be designed and set up. I am not taking sides for either, but I damn sure won't support our government on taking Ukraines side, not with all those dipshichts on the payroll for Ukrainian companies. MSM and Our Goobermint are not your friends, no matter how much sunshine you try to blow up our asses.

You've really not got any clue, do you? The DoD is a large agency that employs a wide variety of people in several occupations.

And guess what? Like it or not you ARE supporting the government which IS taking Ukraine's side. You are paying your taxes.

Shouldbhave known you were some government twat. Your posts are ridiculously condenscending. Wouldnt expect anything less

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Lots of post and kettles...

Except it isn't. Notice you still haven't addressed what I say. Recap: I make a statement to somebody attempting to justify the Putin invasion. You respond to me with nonsense, call names, then you get butt-hurt you're a pencil dick and cry you didn't try to justify Pootie-boy. Seems you shouldn't have commented in the first place, pencil-dick. I don't think a troll is what you think it is. Better get that checked out.

And you make assumptions which you know nothing about. Therein lies your problem. Somebody challenges you, rather than having a civil discussion, you go straight to name calling and calling somebody a "Paid troll". Afterall, anybody that questions you must be stupid. You think you are the end all be all. Get over yourself, you kocksuking [bleep].

I treat others how they treat me.

Yeah try again. Maybe go back and read all your posts amd report back again lol

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Makintrax73

Hitler: Hey Ruskies, I'm going to steam roll Poland, but I totally pinky swear not to go any further than that........

Human nature provides the evidence. Sometimes you get a megalomaniac in charge of a large country, and when that happens history seems to say that he isn't going to be suddenly satisfied.

This isn't Putin's first rodeo, so I'm not sure what evidence I should be required to have to conclude he stops here.

He has been very clear in his statements. No one has to make any assumptions. The lines of communication have been open for years. The Biden admin tried to make it look like they discovered something new when they were told what would happen. And it did. No one in the know was surprised.

All part of a bigger, global action that is going on. Some will be surprised at the end result.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Putin drew a line in the sand, a hard red line and back in 20 14 and again in 2019 saying NO NATO or else,, this is his or else,, Ukraine has NOBODY to blame,, their gov is lockstep corrupt corcksuckers and should swing from a bridge as should alot of others including but not limited to some of ours, At least he has the knockers to stand by his word that He would not accept Nato next to his borders,, Nato has been boxing russia in every few years by moving their line closer,, And ALL Nato is,is a group of Goverments combining together to form 1 more corrupt bully goverment to strong arm lesser nations, FuQ Ukraine and you too twerler,,dipshits like you give us missourians an bad name,,Go get fuQed and eat fish heads

Russia is a corrupt government. Why does Russia get to dictate what other countries do? Countries are sovereign. If they aren't attacking Russia, which they weren't, its none of Putin's business. Why do you want to give Putin the power to govern those around him outside of Russia? Seems you're repeating Russian propaganda.

"Twerler" real mature. Rather than engage civilly, you pull this childish.

You bitch this much about the good ole US when we attack amd impose our will on other countries for not any more thans going on in ukriane? Asking for a friend

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
“I treat others how they treat me.”

Gonna have to call BS on this. Go back and read your posts. Pretty disingenuous to post that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ITT we learn that because Russia is bigger and stronger its neighbors have no right to self determination, no right to enter into voluntary agreements with the countries _their_ citizens choose (as opposed to what Putin allows). LOL clown shoes.

Sometimes right and wrong really is this clear: When you invade a country, start a war without first being attacked yourself, murder and displace thousands of civilians, you are an A$$hole of the highest order. Reaction by others who don't appreciate you starting wars is to be expected.

So thr US is an azzhole too right? Im just looking for some consistency in some of you who have wet dream of ww3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ITT we learn that because Russia is bigger and stronger its neighbors have no right to self determination, no right to enter into voluntary agreements with the countries _their_ citizens choose (as opposed to what Putin allows). LOL clown shoes.

Sometimes right and wrong really is this clear: When you invade a country, start a war without first being attacked yourself, murder and displace thousands of civilians, you are an A$$hole of the highest order. Reaction by others who don't appreciate you starting wars is to be expected.

So thr US is an azzhole too right? Im just looking for some consistency in some of you who have wet dream of ww3
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Aside from getting riled up and pontificating there isn't much any of us can do besides watch. None of us have any real influence or control over these events. I prefer to tune out the media go about living my life as best I can while I'm still "free".

Probably not a bad idea. I find myself much happier when im not paying attention or listening to the media

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They might be blinded by revisionist history, and the ideals of a one world nirvana.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Simple truth here:

PUTIN doesn't have a legal or moral right to invade Ukraine.

Putin has a strategic obligation to ensure Ukraine doesn't become a member of NATO or the EU or a pro-America liberal democracy.

This is really that simple.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
“I treat others how they treat me.”

Gonna have to call BS on this. Go back and read your posts. Pretty disingenuous to post that.

He seems to have a problem with honesty..... I tried to engage him as an adult, didn't take long for him to resort to the snarky name calling.
Virtue signaling covtards do not like to be challenged

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This brings me to a thought or two. I’ve kind of stayed away from saying stuff about Putin fighting the globalists and all that. I don’t think Putin is a hero or a good guy. On the other hand, all the people that hate him are the ones who hate me. And all the things they are trying to do him and his entire country are the exact same things Trudeau tried to do to those truckers in Canada.

Which brings me to a point. If Putin felt that things in his country were approaching a point of no return to where everything his people relied upon for daily living was controlled by foreigners who everyday tell everyone how much they hate Russians, and that his people would increasingly come under the thumbs of these foreigners, and in future times find themselves absolutely beholden to these foreigners, would he not be justified to take action to stop it. And if he felt an invasion of a small country next door was what it took, would he not be justified?

I don’t know if Putin cares for the average Russian and I don’t know if he is doing this for some selfless reason, but I wish at some point some American leader had stood up for us against some of these same people and systems now trying to crush Putin and Russia.

I don’t know and I don’t care about Ukraine. They can all die as far as I’m concerned. And anyone trying to get us into that war from Zelensky to some Proggies on Twitter should go to hell. I have a daughter. That’s who I care about.

I don't think Elon Musk, who is libertarian, would do so. He sold them those cars and that shouldn't have conditions. Its their property. Refusing them new purchases is one thing, but sabotaging existing cars is another and that is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I think its a poor comparison to say that attacking Ukraine is how to "save Russia from the Globalists", and it would not be justified anymore than me killing you because "maybe it will stop somebody down the road from doing something". Lots of ifs here.

Obviously Putin doesn't care for the average Russian. He's a dictator that kills his own people for political opposition, silences media, and has now begun isolating the country by controlling all information in and all information out.

You really don’t have any idea what Putin’s cares or motivations are. But everything in your last paragraph is done by our government here that you willingly work for. So, STFU you bloodthirsty coqsmoker.

That really the best you have? Putin has stated his motivations. And I'm bloodthirsty? Ummm, I'm not the one that advocates Russia invading other countries.

Our government kills and imprisons political opposition. It silences and controls media. And they control and manipulate information. And yet, you work for it and make your living off the backs of the oppressed who are forced to support it.

Speculation. No, I don't make my living "off the backs of the oppressed". I serve the population.

Let’s make income taxes voluntary for next few years and see if the populace still desires your “service”.

Or how about you just quit paying your taxes, since you're complaining about how immoral the country is.

I for one would support an end to income taxes. I could easily go back to my old job...they actually made me a huge offer to come back. Without income taxes, it would be an even better offer!

No one will try to put you in jail if you actually try to live some of your high so-called libertarian standards and quit sucking off the government teat. I have about as much use for you as I do paying for tranny sex changes, yet I must continue to do both or men with guns will come and try to put me in jail. If you believed any of the nonsense you spout, you could at least take yourself off the teat.

Page 32 of 60 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,264
Posts18,504,887
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.