Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 60 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 59 60
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by WTM45

Actions taken by bystanders during an active fight will dictate if the fight expands or stops.
Reach in and grab an attacker's wallet and he may go to knives and guns over fists.

Very bad example. The attacker isn't entitled to you filling his wallet for him.

WTM45's is a great metaphor. What you (tylerw02) continue to fail to recognize is that the nationalist and populist forces backed by the US in Ukraine are the 'attackers', if keeping with the metaphor. And it's not just their wallets being stuffed, they were also tossed a knife and a gun.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

This will never happen. Just look at EM's tweets.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

Simple truth here:

PUTIN doesn't have a legal or moral right to invade Ukraine.

Putin has a strategic obligation to ensure Ukraine doesn't become a member of NATO or the EU or a pro-America liberal democracy.

This is really that simple.

Putin and XI have a strategic obligation to kill the Petro Dollar and replace the Dollar as the reserve currency.

Putin wants to regain the staus of the USSR and has written on that strategy he intends to follow.

In my opinion Putins stated goals and strategy is diametrically opposed to the interests of the USA, or more accurately what I think should be the interests of the USA.

Not many simple answers and anyone who thinks they have the perfect solution to the Ukraine doesn't.

Ukraine stopping Putin would seem like the best outcome for the USA. We should have sold them more weapons sooner as they seem to be willing to fight.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
US policy doesn't dictate morality. Again, if you'd like to discuss US policy in handling of Iraq, start a topic on it. This is a topic about whether Putin has moral authority to attack a sovereign nation who hasn't threatened him or attacked him because they don't do what he wants them to do.

To be clear, your're the one parroting appeals to moral authority—you, the mainstream media, and the hawks.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rj308
I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

Not ONE shred of evidence or intel suggests Putin is looking any further west than the Ukrainian border.

But I can see a future where if WE THE PEOPLE don't clean out the rats in DC, someone sooner or later will have to.

Remember when Putin had no intentions of going further west than Crimea?

Find one quote.
I'll wait.

Do you remember, after the Crimean invasion where Putin called for peace and reinforced Ukrainian sovereignty? After the invasion of Crimea:

"We want to be friends with Ukraine and we want Ukraine to be a strong, sovereign and self-sufficient country."

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I don't make my living "off the backs of the oppressed". I serve the population.

^^^American tax dollars at work^^^

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Proggies are now calling for Elon Musk to shut off all Teslas in Russia. And it could be done with the flip of a switch.

Didn’t say it would merely that it could.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
One thing is for certain, Zelensky and his Ukrainian Oglioarchs, who put him power, will make hundreds of millions once the foreign aid starts pouring in off of this "tragedy" just like in 2014 under Obama. Look how many billions ( Much of it US tax payer dollars ) disappeared from banks controlled by Zelensky's friends over the past 8 years.

Zelensky telling other people to fight and die for Ukraine when he and his buddies never even served in the Ukrainian national army when military service was mandatory. Hmmmm He is such a brave hero

I saw the other day that all trading for Russian stocks was shut down last week. Now at extremely distressed sale prices, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are buying Russian bonds hand over fist while other investors are prohibited from trading.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ouncing-on-russia-s-cheap-corporate-debt

Reminds me of when the Soviet Union fell the same billionaire Russian and Ukrainians Oglioarchs,now involved in hedge funds, stole everything they could from collapsed Russian companies like , oil, metals, ag . Basically devaluing everything in the name of a fake war for democracy in Ukraine then jumping in and buying almost bankrupt Russian companies for pennies on the dollar and making billions once again.

Amazing the goobers can't connect the dots.

I can get past the paywall. Could you cut and paste?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Violator22

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

Almost everyone of you DoD twats spout the same line, yeah, i have worked enough of you DoD pricks, that i have absolutely nothing nice to say about you guys, half of you aren't even qualified for the positions you hold, it a who you blow position. Last one i dealt with in Saudi was supposed to be DoD Ranges, he was a fuggin mortar guy(11C) that couldn't even pass ANCOC, yet his dumbass was trying to tell MasterGunners how a range is supposed to be designed and set up. I am not taking sides for either, but I damn sure won't support our government on taking Ukraines side, not with all those dipshichts on the payroll for Ukrainian companies. MSM and Our Goobermint are not your friends, no matter how much sunshine you try to blow up our asses.

You've really not got any clue, do you? The DoD is a large agency that employs a wide variety of people in several occupations.

And guess what? Like it or not you ARE supporting the government which IS taking Ukraine's side. You are paying your taxes.

Shouldbhave known you were some government twat. Your posts are ridiculously condenscending. Wouldnt expect anything less

Yet here you are still asking like anybody cares what you think. You still can't help but just to label people rather than making a coherent argument. You too can go on the ignore list like queeston, dirtynazi, cougartx, and the rest of the Q-tards. Good riddance, cumchamp.

Last edited by tylerw02; 03/06/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rj308
No it is not separate.
It is all international relations, and if you are unwilling to look in a mirror to discuss US policy, past and present, then you can not provide your basis for an argument regarding a sovereign nation's right to peace in your own interpretation.

A nation can walk around talking about their black belt training and their good buddies who "got their six." They can display a fake persona of peace and prosperity while conducting business in a manner that upsets everyone around them. It does nothing to prevent that nation next door from stepping up, throwing out a jab which breaks their nose and renders them unconscious if the timing is right.
Will that attacker take them hostage and make them a slave forever? That is the unknown.

US policy doesn't dictate morality. Again, if you'd like to discuss US policy in handling of Iraq, start a topic on it. This is a topic about whether Putin has moral authority to attack a sovereign nation who hasn't threatened him or attacked him because they don't do what he wants them to do.

I agree Tyler and if the US for any reason, doesn't get involved with Ukraine on this one, then down the line the US will have to face Putin anyway because he will be coming for the US. When that happens, the United States will certainly have a better chance with the help of the 30 NATO countries.

China says, "hey look over here, what's going on over here!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Remember when Putin had no intentions of going further west than Crimea?

No

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If you don't believe anything, then may as well bury your head in the sand. And working for who I work for doesn't have anything to do with my position or "logic". Its ok to disagree, but quit acting like a dickhead.

Almost everyone of you DoD twats spout the same line, yeah, i have worked enough of you DoD pricks, that i have absolutely nothing nice to say about you guys, half of you aren't even qualified for the positions you hold, it a who you blow position. Last one i dealt with in Saudi was supposed to be DoD Ranges, he was a fuggin mortar guy(11C) that couldn't even pass ANCOC, yet his dumbass was trying to tell MasterGunners how a range is supposed to be designed and set up. I am not taking sides for either, but I damn sure won't support our government on taking Ukraines side, not with all those dipshichts on the payroll for Ukrainian companies. MSM and Our Goobermint are not your friends, no matter how much sunshine you try to blow up our asses.

You've really not got any clue, do you? The DoD is a large agency that employs a wide variety of people in several occupations.

And guess what? Like it or not you ARE supporting the government which IS taking Ukraine's side. You are paying your taxes.

Shouldbhave known you were some government twat. Your posts are ridiculously condenscending. Wouldnt expect anything less

Yet here you are still asking like anybody cares what you think. You still can't help but just to label people rather than making a coherent argument. You too can go on the ignore list like queeston, dirtynazi, cougartx, and the rest of the Q-tards. Good riddance, cumchamp.

You'll be arguing with yourself soon enough.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by add

It would be worth it to get intelligent conversation. Not finding much here. But arguing with yourself is good practice. You need to challenge yourself, your positions, and your beliefs. If you force yourself to defend a position you do not take, it can break or cement what you truly believe.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by add

It would be worth it to get intelligent conversation. Not finding much here. But arguing with yourself is good practice. You need to challenge yourself, your positions, and your beliefs. If you force yourself to defend a position you do not take, it can break or cement what you truly believe.

Get an actual job and then you will be entitled to give your opinion amongst men. Until then I just see a parasite bitching about the blood he s sucking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing worse than labeling people.

Nice to see you have taken the high ground.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by add

Get an actual job and then you will be entitled to give your opinion amongst men. Until then I just see a parasite bitching about the blood he s sucking.

Aww, poor thing, are you sad you're in poverty because you're too lazy to work?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Good for the goose, good for the gander. They do it, I'll do it back. That seems to be the only language some of these cretons understand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Didn’t say it would merely that it could.

I know it wasn't you're contention and that you were just providing another example of the group think mob screaming for someone to save their terrified souls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Good for the goose, good for the gander. They do it, I'll do it back. That seems to be the only language some of these cretons understand.

Well you sure seem to be have good luck making them understand.

It's very impressive to watch your effective debate style in action.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Someone on this thread has moved from annoying and foolish to unhinged.

Page 33 of 60 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (338reddog, 35, Akhutr, 01Foreman400, 10 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,875
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.