Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 60 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 59 60
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
This guy is doing a great job as Brandon’s confidant.

🤦‍♀️🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

RON KLAIN

That fuggin POS Twerker?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More evil from Putins 2005 state of the union speech:

Despite many positive changes, however, this central problem has not been resolved in full. Our bureaucracy remains a closed and sometimes simply arrogant caste which sees state service as a kind of business. Therefore, achieving more efficient state management, strict observance of the law and provision of high-quality public services to the population by officials remains our priority.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
People don't want to be educated. They want to be told what to think by authority figures. It's much easier for them.

Citizenship is an activity, not an entitlement.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
People don't want to be educated. They want to be told what to think by authority figures. It's much easier for them.

Jag deserve an award..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Putin has been laying out his resolve for years...

Suddenly, the west (and western europe) is somehow, now surprised?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Another excerpt from the evil rulers speech:

Second, it is only in a free society that every citizen capable of working has the right to compete on equal terms, to be free to choose partners for themselves and to earn accordingly. The prosperity of every individual should be determined by their work and abilities, their qualifications and efforts. And they themselves have the right to spend their earnings at their own discretion, including bequeathing them to their children. Therefore, adherence to the principles of fairness is directly linked to equality of opportunity. This should, in turn, be ensured by the state itself.
......Putin....

If someone can explain to me the evil in this I would appreciate it

That MONSTER!!! He's literally another Hitler!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by irfubar

Jag deserve an award..... smile

The definition of 110%.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Most people have no clue what happened in Ukraine in 2014, and what's been happening there since. All they "know" is Putin bad, Zelinski good.

"The news media can't be trusted at all!!!"...................
"The news media says Zelinsky is a hero, and we should go to war against Putin!!!!"

Ugh.

Who is going to pay for the 14 billion in US aid to a crooked Ukrainian government.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LFC
Most people have no clue what happened in Ukraine in 2014, and what's been happening there since. All they "know" is Putin bad, Zelinski good.

"The news media can't be trusted at all!!!"...................
"The news media says Zelinsky is a hero, and we should go to war against Putin!!!!"

Ugh.

Who is going to pay for the 14 billion in US aid to a crooked Ukrainian government.

All of the great patriots war mongers on here who sold out our country, support Biden , worship Ukraine, and who want their families to live in poverty

Last edited by ribka; 03/08/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

☝🏽

👍🏼

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MGunns
Anyone have a good idea to correct things? I honestly don't mean this as antagonistic.

Hating America and worshipping a corrupt kleptocracy like Ukraine and Biden and 8 dollar a gallon gas is the new norm

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

D
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Many Ukrainian's want to be part of Russia. This isn't being reported by the main stream media

They should move to Russia...... Ukraine is NOT holding them hostage.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by MGunns
Anyone have a good idea to correct things? I honestly don't mean this as antagonistic.

Hating America and worshipping a corrupt kleptocracy like Ukraine and Biden and 8 dollar a gallon gas is the new norm

I'll tell you what else is the norm...'rich man's war, poor men die'. Not much being said about the huge untapped gas field in the Black Sea on the southern coast of Uke, where Shell and Exxon have done extensive seismic surveys. But (sarcasm) maybe one of the biggest gas discoveries in europe doesn't play into this situation. Saw this the other day on You tube: 'curiosity stream, nebula...why russia wants to invade ukraine'. Best unbiased (I think) info on motives in that area.

Last edited by flintlocke; 03/09/22.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russia Demands US Explain Alleged Bio Labs With Plague and Anthrax in Ukraine

Wednesday, 09 March 2022 07:47 AM

Russia demanded on Wednesday that the United States explain to the world why it had supported what Moscow cast as a military biological program in Ukraine involving deadly pathogens including plague and anthrax.

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova demanded transparency from Washington over the allegation, which is denied by Kyiv and which a Pentagon spokesman has described as absurd.

She said evidence of the alleged program had been uncovered by Russia during what it calls its "special military operation" in Ukraine, which its forces invaded on Feb. 24.

"We can already conclude that in Ukrainian biological laboratories in direct proximity to the territory of our country, development of components of biological weapons was being carried out," she said.

Zakharova said Russia had documents showing that the Ukrainian health ministry had ordered the destruction of samples of plague, cholera, anthrax and other pathogens after Feb. 24.

It was not possible to independently confirm the authenticity of any such documents.

In response to earlier Russian allegations about the purported military biological program in Ukraine, a Pentagon spokesman said on Tuesday: "This absurd Russian misinformation is patently false."

A Ukrainian presidential spokesperson said: "Ukraine strictly denies any such allegation."

Zakharova said the alleged program was financed by the Pentagon. "We are not talking here about peaceful uses or scientific goals... What were you up to there?" she said.

"The U.S. Defence Department and the presidential administration of the United States are obliged to officially explain to the global community, officially, not through talking heads, about the programs in Ukraine.

"We demand details," she said. "We demand, and the world awaits."

Zakharova said it was not clear if the alleged materials had indeed been destroyed, adding: "Have they fallen into the hands of extremists or nationalists - who will provide a guarantee?"

© 2022 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

GOA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And another thing..if there is this huge gas field off the coast of Uke..and it will be tapped eventually...if it is controlled by Ukraine..will not that gas production undercut the main source of revenue that supports Russia...the glue that holds the Russian economy together? Putin HAD to invade if all the above is true. Russia is already vying with Spain (where is Spain? I kinda don't like the music) for 10th place in the world economy. There is a lot of white noise, bio labs, historical boundaries, NATO admittance...I think that is smoke and mirrors,,,,follow the petro dollars, every single time.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
This is a link to the original speech that you two think you're citing, as it's obvious that neither of you have read it.

https://irp.fas.org/news/2005/04/putin042505.html

Your ability to post single source Russian Agitprop is duly noted.

Grabbing the quote I posted and throwing into Duck will give you many returns from open source reporting regarding the Putin Quote.

They say Putin love is different than the love of a straight.

^^^^^What's this nonsense?^^^^^^

You cited an article from NBC News commenting on Putin's 2005 State of the nation speech. China Dailyagrees with John

I posted a link to an archived transcript of that speech in it's entirety. It's called a primary source Mr. NBC News.

Your unverified single page is litterally from RTR Russian TV and how does it prove anything? the speech was 50 minutes long and your unverified single page was less than a 5 minute read. You need to read a book about critical thinking.

Here are multiple more cites for the quote from Putin.

Putin Laments

The Demise

Fox News Agrees with John

washinton Times agrees with John

Global Sec agrees with John

I could keep going but you get the point, hopefully.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is a link to the original speech that you two think you're citing, as it's obvious that neither of you have read it.

https://irp.fas.org/news/2005/04/putin042505.html

Your ability to post single source Russian Agitprop is duly noted.

Grabbing the quote I posted and throwing into Duck will give you many returns from open source reporting regarding the Putin Quote.

They say Putin love is different than the love of a straight.

^^^^^What's this nonsense?^^^^^^

You cited an article from NBC News commenting on Putin's 2005 State of the nation speech. China Dailyagrees with John

I posted a link to an archived transcript of that speech in it's entirety. It's called a primary source Mr. NBC News.

Your unverified single page is litterally from RTR Russian TV and how does it prove anything? the speech was 50 minutes long and your unverified single page was less than a 5 minute read. You need to read a book about critical thinking.

Putin Laments

The Demise

I specifically chose an archived transcript of Putin's 2005 speech from a reputable US source. The FAS, based in Washington, D.C. is The Federation of American Scientists. It was founded in 1945 by scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project to develop the first atomic bombs. The Federation of American Scientists aims to reduce the amount of nuclear weapons that are in use, and prevent nuclear and radiological terrorism. It is not related to "RTR Russian TV" in any way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_American_Scientists

Below is the Kremlin's official transcript of Putin's 2005 State of the Nation speech.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/22931

You're welcome to compare these two translations. You might also look at additional translations of this speech and comparative analyses of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Putin Laments

The Demise

I specifically chose an archived transcript of Putin's 2005 speech from a reputable US source. The FAS, based in Washington, D.C. is The Federation of American Scientists. It was founded in 1945 by scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project to develop the first atomic bombs. The Federation of American Scientists aims to reduce the amount of nuclear weapons that are in use, and prevent nuclear and radiological terrorism. It is not related to "RTR Russian TV" in any way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_American_Scientists

Below is the Kremlin's official transcript of Putin's 2005 State of the Nation speech.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/22931
You're welcome to compare these two translations. You might also look at additional translations of this speech and comparative analyses of them.

First it's RTR Russia TV and now it's the Kremlin.

From your supposed transcript of a 50 minute speech. Bottom of the page.

Source: RTR Russia TV, via BBC Monitoring

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 43 of 60 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

451 members (1234, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 44 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,262
Posts18,504,843
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.