Hop To
Page 46 of 60 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 59 60
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by kingston
Pray tell... It wouldn't be a Dutch LLC, would it?

So?

Do you agree that there’s 3 owners and not just “it’s owned by a Dutchman “ as you clearly stated?

Take your time.

^^
Kingston?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
When both gangs, to borrow your metaphor, are master propagandists, one would be a fool consume media from one side without the other.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When both gangs, to borrow your metaphor, are master propagandists, one would be a fool consume media from one side without the other.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Stophel
I bet six months ago, everyone here would have had no problem believing that Biden, Obama, Fauci, etc, were running bioweapons labs in Ukraine (and elsewhere), but today.... why it's all just a bunch of Russki propaganda!!!

I will bet you today the majority here believe lots of corruption and criminality has gone on in Ukraine.

Doesn't mean Putin is any less ot a criminal.

When a gang land shooting happens in Chicago my first thought is both sides were probably thugs.

When some inocent 3rd grader catchs a stray bullet then I begin to feel bad.

The average citizen in Ukraine does not deserve to be bombed and if they are willing to fight back I want them to lots of bullets, Javs, and Stingers.

The average Joe in Russia is getting hammered also thanks to Mr. Putin and his actions.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The average citizen in Ukraine does not deserve to be bombed and if they are willing to fight back I want them to lots of bullets, Javs, and Stingers.

What is your source that says Ukraine citizens are being bombed?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

All of them.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I bet six months ago, everyone here would have had no problem believing that Biden, Obama, Fauci, etc, were running bioweapons labs in Ukraine (and elsewhere), but today.... why it's all just a bunch of Russki propaganda!!!

I will bet you today the majority here believe lots of corruption and criminality has gone on in Ukraine.

Doesn't mean Putin is any less ot a criminal.

When a gang land shooting happens in Chicago my first thought is both sides were probably thugs.

When some inocent 3rd grader catchs a stray bullet then I begin to feel bad.

The average Joe in Russia is getting hammered also thanks to Mr. Putin and his actions.

Where are you getting that information?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For Jim Conrad

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Meanwhile and through the fog of war and while no one is looking Biden issues executive orders on crypto currencies .

Might have a little to do with Russia buying into crypto since the Ruble got pounded and trying to make up the difference.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I literally saw a blip on Fox Business today about the Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island in the Black Sea who told the Russian Navy to "Fück off" and were reported to have been blown to smithereens. Apparently, they are alive and well in Russian custody.

There's no reason not to be skeptical about what we're being told/shown.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Meanwhile and through the fog of war and while no one is looking Biden issues executive orders on crypto currencies .

Might have a little to do with Russia buying into crypto since the Ruble got pounded and trying to make up the difference.

The Ruble isn't the only currency that's going to take a hit.

https://www.unz.com/mhudson/the-american-empire-self-destructs/

The recent escalation of U.S. sanctions blocking Europe, Asia and other countries from trade and investment with Russia, Iran and China has imposed enormous opportunity costs – the cost of lost opportunities – on U.S. allies. And the recent confiscation of the gold and foreign reserves of Venezuela and Afghanistan, and now the foreign reserves of Russia,[1] along with the targeted grabbing of bank accounts of wealthy foreigners (hoping to win their hearts and minds, enticed by the hope for the return of their sequestered accounts), has ended the idea that dollar holdings – and holdings in the sterling and euro NATO subsidiaries of the dollar – are a safe investment haven when world economic conditions become shaky.

So I am somewhat chagrined as I watch the speed at which this U.S.-centered financialized system has de-dollarized over the span of just a year or two. The basic theme of my Super Imperialism has been how, for the past fifty years, the U.S. Treasury-bill standard has channeled foreign savings to U.S. financial markets and banks, giving Dollar Diplomacy a free ride. I thought that de-dollarization would be led by China and Russia moving to take control of their economies to avoid the kind of financial polarization that is imposing austerity on the United States.[2] But U.S. officials are forcing Russia, China and other nations not locked into the U.S. orbit to see the writing on the wall and overcome whatever hesitancy they had to de-dollarize.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I just quit looking for "news" about the fighting in Ukraine several days ago. All I was seeing was "the Ghost of Kiev", and "the Snake Island 13", and random "bombed out" buildings (that turned out to be pictures from several years ago of buildings damaged in a gas explosion), and some dudes shooting at... something, off in the distance, and claims that the brave Ukrainians had shot down dozens of Russian aircraft, destroyed almost a thousand APC's, killed thousands of Russian troops, etc....and that's about it. All total BS. So I figured that anything and everything I hear from Ukraine is pure propaganda.

Oh, I did just see where the evil Russkies had just bombed a maternity hospital..... I wonder how many babies died in their incubators?

I actually have seen NOTHING from Russia. But again, I quit looking a few days ago.

So, if the Ukrainian countryside is ACTUALLY littered with the bodies of poor citizens or not, I don't know. If there is a reliable source for such information, I'd sure like to know what it would be.

Last edited by Stophel; 03/09/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I still don't see a safe haven as safe as the dollar.

Where does one go if they de-dollarize?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I still don't see a safe haven as safe as the dollar.

Where does one go if they de-dollarize?

^^
This .

Hard assets, physical gold, silver?

Whatever one goes to if de-dollarization happens I believe will be dictated with little choice in the matter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just quit looking for "news" about the fighting in Ukraine several days ago. All I was seeing was "the Ghost of Kiev", and "the Snake Island 13", and random "bombed out" buildings (that turned out to be pictures from several years ago of buildings damaged in a gas explosion), and some dudes shooting at... something, off in the distance, and claims that the brave Ukrainians had shot down dozens of Russian aircraft, destroyed almost a thousand APC's, killed thousands of Russian troops, etc....and that's about it. All total BS. So I figured that anything and everything I hear from Ukraine is pure propaganda.

Oh, I did just see where the evil Russkies had just bombed a maternity hospital..... I wonder how many babies died in their incubators?

I actually have seen NOTHING from Russia. But again, I quit looking a few days ago.

So, if the Ukrainian countryside is ACTUALLY littered with the bodies of poor citizens or not, I don't know. If there is a reliable source for such information, I'd sure like to know what it would be.

Burns references Twitter as a source, so he said in one of his posts. There ya go.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Burns references Twitter as a source, so he said in one of his posts. There ya go.

I have all the sources.

Can't stop the signal.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
THINK OF THE BABIES AND MATERNITY WARD IMAGES FROM UKRAINE / CNN!!!

~ jb

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Intel folks are most likely getting some good dope on the latest Russian weaponry that was left behind damaged and abandoned.

Much like the Russians and Chinese got looking at ours abandoned in Afghanistan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Intel folks are most likely getting some good dope on the latest Russian weaponry that was left behind damaged and abandoned.

Much like the Russians and Chinese got looking at ours abandoned in Afghanistan.

I don't know how cooperative the Ukraine is with US intel right now on the giving side and Russian tanks and BMPs are pretty well understood.

On the other hand the A2AD systems in Belarous and Russia are sure as schitt getting much attention for all our ECM platforms.

F-35s are going to be sucking up all the signals and the SAR radars are IDing ground targets for the data bases.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 46 of 60 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

455 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,250
Posts18,504,685
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.