Hop To
Page 52 of 60 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 59 60
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Uh huh.
Now, again,,,Who owns The Moscow Times and in what percentages?

Nice essay and deflection, btw.

Others that may have an interest can duck duck it for themselves.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Uh huh.

The above wasn't in response to you. It was for everyone else reading this thread.

I'll go out on a limb and say that, like me, they're not here to read your posts.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingston
Uh huh.

The above wasn't in response to you. It was for everyone else reading this thread.

I'll go out on a limb and say that, like me, they're not here to read your posts.

Quaint no answer.
Your usual deflection when your dead assed wrong. Hard on the ego.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Quaint no answer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This guy is an obvious troll.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only an idiot would continue to repeatedly deny a simple fact like the ownership of a sketchy Western news organization like The Moscow Times.

It's inane.
I wouldn't typically respond to such idiocy, but ...

His daftness, post history, and join date are all red flags. His goal seems to be to drive earnest posts down and out of sight.

The good news is that we must be over the target!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Quaint no answer.

Only an idiot would continue to repeatedly deny a simple fact like the ownership of a sketchy Western news organization like The Moscow Times.

It's inane.

His daftness, post history, and join date are all red flags. His goal seems to be to drive earnest posts down and out of sight.

Agreed..... add Twyler to that list

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
$4.29 gas, food prices at record levels, housing costs at record levels, $30 trillion in debt, labor market a disaster, supply chain broken, vaccine and mask mandates accepted as normal etc… and we’re actually discussing Russia/Ukraine?!
You stupid fugks better wake up and see past the distractions. We have a helluva lot bigger problems domestic than we do foreign.
Time to focus your energies where it belongs and quit falling for the MSM narratives.

Yep... but the sheep are out for Russian blood.... the MSM gave them marching orders

Bingo, Jack and Bingo Irfubar

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth. They believe all that's Fed them on the mighty MSM, forgetting to see the fruit of the tree they eat of.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/13/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Quaint no answer.

It's inane.

How dare someone point out you’re wrong and disagree. I believe it is you denying simple facts of ownership of The Moscow Times not me.

Thank you for going way out on a limb and reading my post. I appreciate it.

Your earnestness is in question..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Quaint no answer.

It's inane.

Agreed..... add Twyler to that list

Twerker is going to tell us tomorrow what his and Bidets energy secretary is doing for her pay.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
When I'd originally pointed out that the Moscow Times was owned by "Dutchman", Derek Sauer, it was my intention to differentiate it as a Western controlled news organization as opposed to Tass and the original Pravda which are state controlled Russian news organizations. If you want to see what Russia says about their motives in Ukraine look at these sources. You might compare their take with that of Western MSM and Radio Free Europe.

https://tass.com/

https://english.pravda.ru/ (Russian PravdaReport - English version, independent, Owned by Technomedia Inc., Vadim Gorshenin, founder CEO)

https://gazeta-pravda.ru/ (Russian Pravda - the original in Russian).

https://www.rt.com/ I was only able to access RT dot COM by using a VPN server in Finland. US IP addresses are being blocked by someone (probably on the US side). RT was deplatformed by YouTube and Western social media platforms over the last few days.

Below is a link to Radio Free Europe (Funded by the US Govt.)
https://www.rferl.org/

This is Ukrayinska Pravda (Ukraine's Pravda, no relation to Russia's Pravda. Owned by Dragon Capital who's investment fund is managed by Soros Fund Management)
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Many governments are starting to restrict access to Russian sources. Foolishly censoring opposing view points hamstrings those of us in free countries from evaluating and sources and coming to our own educated conclusions. I've been reading sources from both sides since the early February. I've watched access become more and more constrained.

Damn Kingston! If you believe all of that propaganda? YOU need to make a permanent relocation to live in Russia. Maybe you and all these other Putin azz suckers can charter a plane together for a cheap one way transport over there. RJ

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"treasonous lies"

Utah Sen Mitt Romney fiercely criticised former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii on Sunday and suggested that her remarks about the existence of so-called “US biolabs” in Ukraine would result in people being killed.

The Republican senator accused his ex-House counterpart, who served as a Democrat but has shifted far to the right since leaving office, of spreading “treasonous lies” that amounted to “Russian propaganda”. His statement came in reference to a video posted by Ms Gabbard that claimed the existence of “25 to 30” US-funded biolabs that she went on to assert “if breached would release & spread deadly pathogens to US/world”.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rj308
When I'd originally pointed out that the Moscow Times was owned by "Dutchman", Derek Sauer, it was my intention to differentiate it as a Western controlled news organization as opposed to Tass and the original Pravda which are state controlled Russian news organizations. If you want to see what Russia says about their motives in Ukraine look at these sources. You might compare their take with that of Western MSM and Radio Free Europe.

https://english.pravda.ru/ (Russian PravdaReport - English version, independent, Owned by Technomedia Inc., Vadim Gorshenin, founder CEO)

https://www.rt.com/ I was only able to access RT dot COM by using a VPN server in Finland. US IP addresses are being blocked by someone (probably on the US side). RT was deplatformed by YouTube and Western social media platforms over the last few days.

This is Ukrayinska Pravda (Ukraine's Pravda, no relation to Russia's Pravda. Owned by Dragon Capital who's investment fund is managed by Soros Fund Management)

Many governments are starting to restrict access to Russian sources. Foolishly censoring opposing view points hamstrings those of us in free countries from evaluating and sources and coming to our own educated conclusions. I've been reading sources from both sides since the early February. I've watched access become more and more constrained.

Damn Kingston! If you believe all of that propaganda? YOU need to make a permanent relocation to live in Russia. Maybe you and all these other Putin azz suckers can charter a plane together for a cheap one way transport over there. RJ

All of what?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by goalie

Don't know anything about that and don't care.
Credibility is a valuable thing.... to throw it away like that makes me suspect of everything... right or wrong, just the way I roll

Then you should probably go back and read EXACTLY what I wrote.

I let people think my neighbor's place was mine. I just said mine was paid off. It is.

And I found out who was literally stalking.

😉

Edit: it's called winning and being smarter than the loser calling your work and trying to get you fired. It was awesome.

If memory serves 10glocks or sumsuch was stalking you. But to be fair you were bragging and boasting. You got called on it and got [bleep] and started with the word games.

All that aside, how much of our gdp should be sent to the inept and corrupt Ukrainian government? I mean they’ve done so well with what was gifted to them already.

IMHO, the globalists and marxists in DC don't GAS about Ukraine. That said, I believe they will send $$'s to Ukraine until it completes the goal of bleeding the American middle class dry. Win / Win for them. It's not their money. All for the good of a "sovereign nation's border and independence". It's obvious they don't GAS about the American taxpayer footing the bill (or the US border), either. Anybody paying attention who has been around longer than the covid cold knows a vast portion of that "aid" will be flowing back in kickbacks to these same globalist and marxist bullies. Some will be caught red-handed. NOTHING will be done. Sorry to say, that leaves "confrontation" as imminent, IMHO. To believe there is a happy ending worked out through the "system" is the kool-aid of fools. Suggest everyone conduct themselves accordingly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Credibility is a valuable thing.... to throw it away like that makes me suspect of everything... right or wrong, just the way I roll

I let people think my neighbor's place was mine. I just said mine was paid off. It is.

😉

Edit: it's called winning and being smarter than the loser calling your work and trying to get you fired. It was awesome.

If memory serves 10glocks or sumsuch was stalking you. But to be fair you were bragging and boasting. You got called on it and got [bleep] and started with the word games.

All that aside, how much of our gdp should be sent to the inept and corrupt Ukrainian government? I mean they’ve done so well with what was gifted to them already.

IMHO, the globalists and marxists in DC don't GAS about Ukraine. That said, I believe they will send $$'s to Ukraine until it completes the goal of bleeding the American middle class dry. Win / Win for them. It's not their money. All for the good of a "sovereign nation's border and independence". It's obvious they don't GAS about the American taxpayer footing the bill (or the US border), either. Anybody paying attention who has been around longer than the covid cold knows a vast portion of that "aid" will be flowing back in kickbacks to these same globalist and marxist bullies. Some will be caught red-handed. NOTHING will be done. Sorry to say, that leaves "confrontation" as imminent, IMHO. To believe there is a happy ending worked out through the "system" is the kool-aid of fools. Suggest everyone conduct themselves accordingly.

No worries. China will save the day and be the hero power brokers in this. They have good reasons to interject influences.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rj308

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Dover AFB needs more dead soldiers to satisfy the blood lust

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😉

No worries. China will save the day and be the hero power brokers in this. They have good reasons to interject influences.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka

Dover AFB needs more dead soldiers to satisfy the blood lust

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😉

Disagree. They don’t need more dead US Soldiers.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Where did you serve ribka ?

Thanks 4 your service

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Page 52 of 60 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (22250rem, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 160user, 12savage, 51 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,299
Posts18,505,349
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.