Page 53 of 60 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 59 60
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by rj308
When I'd originally pointed out that the Moscow Times was owned by "Dutchman", Derek Sauer, it was my intention to differentiate it as a Western controlled news organization as opposed to Tass and the original Pravda which are state controlled Russian news organizations. If you want to see what Russia says about their motives in Ukraine look at these sources. You might compare their take with that of Western MSM and Radio Free Europe.

https://tass.com/

https://english.pravda.ru/ (Russian PravdaReport - English version, independent, Owned by Technomedia Inc., Vadim Gorshenin, founder CEO)

https://gazeta-pravda.ru/ (Russian Pravda - the original in Russian).

https://www.rt.com/ I was only able to access RT dot COM by using a VPN server in Finland. US IP addresses are being blocked by someone (probably on the US side). RT was deplatformed by YouTube and Western social media platforms over the last few days.

Below is a link to Radio Free Europe (Funded by the US Govt.)
https://www.rferl.org/

This is Ukrayinska Pravda (Ukraine's Pravda, no relation to Russia's Pravda. Owned by Dragon Capital who's investment fund is managed by Soros Fund Management)
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Many governments are starting to restrict access to Russian sources. Foolishly censoring opposing view points hamstrings those of us in free countries from evaluating and sources and coming to our own educated conclusions. I've been reading sources from both sides since the early February. I've watched access become more and more constrained.

Damn Kingston! If you believe all of that propaganda? YOU need to make a permanent relocation to live in Russia. Maybe you and all these other Putin azz suckers can charter a plane together for a cheap one way transport over there. RJ

All of what?

The Russian news sources that you list in your post as more reliable than western sources. I live 50 miles west of the south west Ukraine border. Doesn't make me any kind of expert on any of this, but my news sources are not necessarily "Western". RJ

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I'd originally pointed out that the Moscow Times was owned by "Dutchman", Derek Sauer, it was my intention to differentiate it as a Western controlled news organization as opposed to Tass and the original Pravda which are state controlled Russian news organizations. If you want to see what Russia says about their motives in Ukraine look at these sources. You might compare their take with that of Western MSM and Radio Free Europe.

https://tass.com/

https://english.pravda.ru/ (Russian PravdaReport - English version, independent, Owned by Technomedia Inc., Vadim Gorshenin, founder CEO)

https://gazeta-pravda.ru/ (Russian Pravda - the original in Russian).

https://www.rt.com/ I was only able to access RT dot COM by using a VPN server in Finland. US IP addresses are being blocked by someone (probably on the US side). RT was deplatformed by YouTube and Western social media platforms over the last few days.

Below is a link to Radio Free Europe (Funded by the US Govt.)
https://www.rferl.org/

This is Ukrayinska Pravda (Ukraine's Pravda, no relation to Russia's Pravda. Owned by Dragon Capital who's investment fund is managed by Soros Fund Management)
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Many governments are starting to restrict access to Russian sources. Foolishly censoring opposing view points hamstrings those of us in free countries from evaluating and sources and coming to our own educated conclusions. I've been reading sources from both sides since the early February. I've watched access become more and more constrained.

Damn Kingston! If you believe all of that propaganda? YOU need to make a permanent relocation to live in Russia. Maybe you and all these other Putin azz suckers can charter a plane together for a cheap one way transport over there. RJ

All of what?

The Russian news sources that you list in your post as more reliable than western sources. I live 50 miles west of the south west Ukraine border. Doesn't make me any kind of expert on any of this, but my news sources are not necessarily "Western". RJ

You don't appear to have actually read my post—the one you claim to be responding to. In no way did I identify any news source as more reliable.

I've fervently advocated for people to look at all sides of this issue, just like I've done with every other issue I've weighed in on over the years. I advocate for active participation and engaged citizenry as it is essential to a free society. People need to critically evaluate a range of sources and weigh issues on their own. My post simply highlights several opposition sources along side Western supported sources. This seems particularly relevant as of late as opposition sources are being censored by Western governments (EU) and Big Tech.

What are your news sources? I ask in earnest.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Oliver Stone's two documentaries on the Ukraine offer a great perspective from which to begin evaluating how the current conflict escalated. Unfortunately last week, after having been available for years on YouTube, they were taken down. It appears that a couple copies are still up and I will link them below. There is no reason to shelter people from dissenting perspectives. This is America. We are all capable making up our own minds.

These feature and were produced by Oliver Stone.

I posted links to them weeks ago.

The first is entitled 'Ukraine on Fire' (2016) *This is age restricted and must be watched on Youtube.

The second is 'Revealing Ukraine' (2019) it's be reposted, but who know for how long.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, King.

SandBully sent me the link, early this morning. I haven’t watched the full doc yet, but will tonight.

The teaser was enough to turn my ass red.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by ribka

Dover AFB needs more dead soldiers to satisfy the blood lust

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by irfubar

Don't know anything about that and don't care.
Credibility is a valuable thing.... to throw it away like that makes me suspect of everything... right or wrong, just the way I roll

Then you should probably go back and read EXACTLY what I wrote.

I let people think my neighbor's place was mine. I just said mine was paid off. It is.

And I found out who was literally stalking.

😉

Edit: it's called winning and being smarter than the loser calling your work and trying to get you fired. It was awesome.

If memory serves 10glocks or sumsuch was stalking you. But to be fair you were bragging and boasting. You got called on it and got [bleep] and started with the word games.

All that aside, how much of our gdp should be sent to the inept and corrupt Ukrainian government? I mean they’ve done so well with what was gifted to them already.

IMHO, the globalists and marxists in DC don't GAS about Ukraine. That said, I believe they will send $$'s to Ukraine until it completes the goal of bleeding the American middle class dry. Win / Win for them. It's not their money. All for the good of a "sovereign nation's border and independence". It's obvious they don't GAS about the American taxpayer footing the bill (or the US border), either. Anybody paying attention who has been around longer than the covid cold knows a vast portion of that "aid" will be flowing back in kickbacks to these same globalist and marxist bullies. Some will be caught red-handed. NOTHING will be done. Sorry to say, that leaves "confrontation" as imminent, IMHO. To believe there is a happy ending worked out through the "system" is the kool-aid of fools. Suggest everyone conduct themselves accordingly.

No worries. China will save the day and be the hero power brokers in this. They have good reasons to interject influences.

Disagree. They don’t need more dead US Soldiers.

Those are Canadians. The flag was the giveaway.

Carry on.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Uh huh.
Now, again,,,Who owns The Moscow Times and in what percentages?

Nice essay and deflection, btw.

Others that may have an interest can duck duck it for themselves.

The above wasn't in response to you. It was for everyone else reading this thread.

I'll go out on a limb and say that, like me, they're not here to read your posts.

Why didnt you just ask him which Neonazi Bolsheviks own the MSM (and Hollywood, big Pharma, big business, the Fed Reserve, the money center banks, Piglosi, Kilery, Zero and the DNC)?

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/14/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by ribka

Dover AFB needs more dead soldiers to satisfy the blood lust

Those are Canadians. The flag was the giveaway.

Carry on.

The uniforms would also be out of place @Dover.

He sure loves building a strawman to argue with.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/14/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These Jokers here see Soros behind every bush. And they cry about propaganda all the while believing everything that Tulsi and Tucker say. It's good for a laugh if nothing else

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Thanks, King.

SandBully sent me the link, early this morning. I haven’t watched the full doc yet, but will tonight.

The teaser was enough to turn my ass red.

🦫

There's so much fückery going on over there and right out in the open. The US Govt. Bureaucratic State has been funding this mess for years and on the books, as a matter of public record.

I don't know how they haven't cancelled Oliver Stone.

I don't know why we haven't been paying attention.

They've got us at each other's throats.

Watch the two documentaries in order. There's nothing else on anyway.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by moosemike
These Jokers here see Soros behind every bush. And they cry about propaganda all the while believing everything that Tulsi and Tucker say. It's good for a laugh if nothing else

While heaps an oodles of fantastical conspiracy theory abounds, those colorful fanatical fictions veil a cunning and messy truth.

You'd be well advised to learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff, because it's a myth that someone's going to do it for you.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Americans have become completely spoiled. People are always b itching about their rights being violated. Very few ever sacrifice anything to further their own liberty. I have found the response of the Ukrainians to the unprovoked invasion absolutely inspiring. Their democracy is fledgling, but they appreciate it. They know it is better than totalitarianism, and they are willing to give up everything to preserve it. Their courage against an enemy of overwhelming size is amazing, and they are winning the war through shear heart.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

We’rent you one of the guys spouting NWO nonsense about how Putin is invading Western Europe and we need to spend blood and treeasure to preserve the corrupt Ukrainian government?

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by readonly
Americans have become completely spoiled. People are always b itching about their rights being violated. Very few ever sacrifice anything to further their own liberty. I have found the response of the Ukrainians to the unprovoked invasion absolutely inspiring. Their democracy is fledgling, but they appreciate it. They know it is better than totalitarianism, and they are willing to give up everything to preserve it. Their courage against an enemy of overwhelming size is amazing, and they are winning the war through shear heart.

Good post!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Lol

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
George Bush thought the Iraqi's would rise up for freedom also..... he was wrong
Freedom is not for everyone, including approximately 1/3 of the campfire

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We’rent you one of the guys spouting NWO nonsense about how Putin is invading Western Europe and we need to spend blood and treeasure to preserve the corrupt Ukrainian government?

If i was its because I don't believe in any NWO conspiracies. Nor do i believe Q. Nor do i believe Tucker and Tulsi. Nor do i believe George Soros runs the World. But i do believe Russia is leading the new Axis of Evil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Still not sure why America needs to do anything about this.

Seems more of a regional issue.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If i was its because I don't believe in any NWO conspiracies. Nor do i believe Q. Nor do i believe Tucker and Tulsi. Nor do i believe George Soros runs the World. But i do believe Russia is leading the new Axis of Evil

Hmmmm

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Are you a lobbyist?

M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

Another campfire dumb fuq

Page 53 of 60 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 35 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,952
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.