Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Steve
...Will you take it?

Before I'd even consider taking it, I'd want a solid year to go by after a large percentage of the population had taken it, and by then I'd probably decide to be a "free rider" anyway.

Maybe two years....

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Uncle Sam isn't going to give me much of a say in the matter, but I'd still take it of my own accord if it was optional.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'll pass...doesn't seem right for me to get it. Seems like old and sick people are the only ones who really suffer from this thing, so they can have first crack at it. Then there's all those poor souls who have lived in terror for the past year, fearing at every moment that they may be infected as they browse through the grocery store buying essential bonbons and soda, knowing they'll have to come back again in a day or two, putting themselves at severe risk again to keep their families fed.

What about all the folks driving around in their cars, or walking in the open air, wearing masks? What a burden that must be! I couldn't think of getting a vaccine shot while those poor delusional souls wander around without. And what about kids? Those little hooligans need to get back to school so mamma can day drink again instead of having to raise and educate their own children like some kind of peasant. Vaccinate the little buggers, I'll suffer on a little longer. Then there's healthcare workers, those brave souls who make dance videos while facing almost certain death, give or take 99%. Politicians need it for sure, we've seen that clearly we are lost without their leadership. The media must all have it, lest we be left without information and "news", and perhaps be forced to think for ourselves. Basically everyone else needs it more than me, and being the selfless, sacrificing person that I am, I am happy to be a martyr for the cause. No thanks necessary.

Great post!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Funny thing,,, with all the research advancements, technology advancements and m9ney advancements think about this
They have been battling a cure for cancer for let’s say 75+yrs no cure and u get chemo and radiation for treatment, not even a 50% vaccine or treatment to take to prevent 50% of cancer. But chem o and radiation very profitable for healthcare
Covid 19 hits first part of 2020 and in 10 months or less we had a vaccine getting testing and almost ready to release.
How can you not think this isn’t bigger? How can you not believe they didn’t do this on purpose
Covid 19 vaccine,, cold day in h___ only reason is if my employer makes me.
Cancer prevention pill,, would take in a heart beat,
Guess which problem I’m more scared of

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
YES

You asked....

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
March 1, 2020

LOL

So how'd that turn out?

They didn't come up with a Covid-19 vaccine. They came up with a novel gene therapy that was pitched as a vaccine.

I took no jabs. How about you?

Keep'em coming.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
March 1, 2020

LOL

So how'd that turn out?

They didn't come up with a Covid-19 vaccine. They came up with a novel gene therapy that was pitched as a vaccine.

Keep'em coming.

Just pointing out that you said yes faster than the town slut's panties came off on prom night.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been very critical of the leaky non-sterilizing mRNA treatments. The FDA had to literally change the definition of Vaccine in August of 2021 to get them approved as such.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The FDA changed the definition of vaccine on August 26, 2021. I was going from memory, but here's a citation.

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-quietl...9-continues-to-infect-vaccinated-people/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Just pointing out that you said yes faster than the town slut's panties came off on prom night.

har!

GOA
IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Still haven't and don't plan to!

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
March 1, 2020

LOL

So how'd that turn out?

Keep'em coming.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅

Very interesting, hard to argue against that. Point awarded to goalie lol

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,406 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,097
Posts18,483,038
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.