Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Or it's his private company.

Some different kind of "conservatives" here.

Ymmv

He should have let the company go tits up rather than try to stay running. Then he could have joined up with the purebloods here.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

How many of you Steve Hornady, critics have been CEO of a major Company? with all the problems that go with the job?

99% of you have not or do not know how to do payroll, workman's comp, health care, let alone develop new products, maintain existing products,

You know how much any company of any size needs a bunch of critic's that don't know and haven't ever run a company, pissin on their front porch,?? No One. now tell us about all the money you spend on reloading products , Sheeech!! Go back to your couch & key board Covid Cry Baby's. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HawkI
His business, his ship.

Last I heard was he's a phouc...

It is his company and if it is legal to do so, he can impose any employment requirements that he wants. Not saying that he is right to do so, but he has the right as long as he isn't violating any standing laws.

I suspect that Hornady is one of the better paying companies in the Grand Island, NE, area, so there is probably a pool of people who would agree to whatever the requirements are in order to get hired on at Hornady. Likewise, I'd expect that anybody who works for Hornady would have to think long and hard about what their greater priority is, getting the COVID shot and keeping their job or refusing to get the COVID shot, losing that job, and having to firgure out how they are going to meet their financial obligations. Tough choices.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by HawkI
His business, his ship.

Last I heard was he's a phouc...

It is his company and if it is legal to do so, he can impose any employment requirements that he wants. Not saying that he is right to do so, but he has the right as long as he isn't violating any standing laws.

I suspect that Hornady is one of the better paying companies in the Grand Island, NE, area, so there is probably a pool of people who would agree to whatever the requirements are in order to get hired on at Hornady. Likewise, I'd expect that anybody who works for Hornady would have to think long and hard about what their greater priority is, getting the COVID shot and keeping their job or refusing to get the COVID shot, losing that job, and having to firgure out how they are going to meet their financial obligations. Tough choices.

Toured the plant back in 2017, very impressed and a lot of the work was done by hand. even loading 20 round boxes of xyz ammo. each round looked at individually. I made the comment to the lady giving us 4 the tour (not planned and out of tour hours mind you) that "this is the place to work around here" . Her answer was "You bet".

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Or it's his private company.

Some different kind of "conservatives" here.

Ymmv

You should read this article. https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/
Being a privately owned company does not mean the government won't make a useful tool out of it, in this case Hornady, and push their agenda through private businesses. It works even better than the government making laws or by executive order as there is no push back at the ballot box.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Me thinks Steve Hornady, made the call he made based on the information he had at that time, trying to protect his people, and family. we didn't hear of his people quitting or going on strike,------------ because you didn't like his management. Rio7

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RIO7

Me thinks Steve Hornady, made the call he made based on the information he had at that time, trying to protect his people, and family. we didn't hear of his people quitting or going on strike,------------ because you didn't like his management. Rio7

I’m sure that’s what it was.

Mandate = piece of shidt.
Making shots available or even incentivizing them could be argued “protecting his people”

MAGA
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Methinks rio is a retard.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Raferman, And your areal mental Giant, in the third grade. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you been reading Bristoe's post?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How many of you Steve Hornady, critics have been CEO of a major Company? with all the problems that go with the job?

99% of you have not or do not know how to do payroll, workman's comp, health care, let alone develop new products, maintain existing products,

You know how much any company of any size needs a bunch of critic's that don't know and haven't ever run a company, pissin on their front porch,?? No One. now tell us about all the money you spend on reloading products , Sheeech!! Go back to your couch & key board Covid Cry Baby's. Rio7

What a deep thinker.

LOL

Probably made all his workers get vaccinated too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You COVIDIOTS are really crushing it lately.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I do all those things.... I even built my own business... My dad didn't build it and give it to me..... and I think Steve Hornady is a fugkin piece of schit for mandating his employee's get the jab.
I have worked for a couple of family owned business's and most of the owners children were entitled pieces of schit.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Reports were that old Steve got angry when an employee let the cat out of the bag about the employees being forced to take the jab!

Yes, his company, but he is a loser for doing so irregardless!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Reports were that old Steve got angry when an employee let the cat out of the bag about the employees being forced to take the jab!

Yes, his company, but he is a loser for doing so irregardless!

He’s a shît eating commie bootlicker for mandating. And a cünt for being pissy about being exposed.

Covtards refuse to acknowledge they got taken. And refuse to admit they took giant leaps down the path to destroying this country with their paranoia and cowardice.

“Let’s move on”

When they say that, what they really mean is don’t remind me or point out my retardation. And let’s go suck Zalensky’s balls

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm starting to think that the gent pointing out all the texan covtards might be on to something.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.concealedcarry.com/firearms-ownership/hornady-reverses-course/

Guns and Gadgets posted today that they obtained a new employee memo. The statement from Steve Hornady attempts to clarify the original memo. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the message and have not confirmed it.

However, according to Guns and Gadgets, the memo is authentic and reads as follows:

"To all Hornady employees,

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

Regarding Clarification of the October 11 Memo:

We (Hornady Manufacturing) most specifically are not mandating, requiring, demanding any employee get a vaccine. That is purely a personal decision. We are sorry that we gave that impression. The reason for the memo was to let you know that we would have vaccines available during our annual health screening. We did not, nor are we mandating a vaccine. We are sorry for the worry this has caused. Your job is not in jeopardy."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

irfubar, From the comments here it sounds like you are the only one with any experience in management, of your own company, you all should note, i didn't say i agreed with Steve Hornady, but understand his reasons for the decisions he made at the time he made them.
The whole World was shutting down because of Covid,and large parts of the World are still shut down or operating with Covid mandates, it's easy to be a critic when you don't have company to run. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

I do all those things.... I even built my own business... My dad didn't build it and give it to me..... and I think Steve Hornady is a fugkin piece of schit for mandating his employee's get the jab.
I have worked for a couple of family owned business's and most of the owners children were entitled pieces of schit.

Fugkin moron doesn't even know you don't use an apostrophe to denote plural.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

irfubar, From the comments here it sounds like you are the only one with any experience in management, of your own company, you all should note, i didn't say i agreed with Steve Hornady, but understand his reasons for the decisions he made at the time he made them.
The whole World was shutting down because of Covid,and large parts of the World are still shut down or operating with Covid mandates, it's easy to be a critic when you don't have company to run. Rio7

Your ASS-umptions are amazing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.