Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by blanket
You know what Steve can run his company and i say I can take my money away.

Absolutely.

And his employees should have been free to decide whether or not to partake in a medical experiment.

What should be, could be, and will never be are tough to wrestle.

Best a guy can do is to be as informed as possible and make his choices as they are laid out.

MAGA
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RL

LOL - tell you what? You are the one making the assumptions. I"m just saying they are dumbass assumptions.

You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? …

Oh, and the best of all - do you really believe that someone that took a shot or expressed their opinion in support of a personal choice; caused schools to close, the economy to tank, and all that other BS that you and those same butt buddies have been spewing - if so, you are a special kind of stupid.

Now - go and make some more of your dumbass assumptions - Does this mean we can't be friends - LMAO

RL, making dumbass assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and repeating the assumptions and conclusions of other dumbasses is the mighty engine which drives this particular forum.

Doesn’t matter what Steve Hornady actually said, or actually did,or if he corrected a bad decision or statement… facts are irrelevant, nuance is a filthy French word, and no Covtard from Texas has any right to an opinion. All that matters here is that the mob agrees on what he said or did and it was bad, bad, bad.

Sorta like how I supposedly supported vaccine mandates and masks for everyone and shutting down schools and putting all Republicans in concentration camps. Oh, and I’m keeping Hillary alive with peptides extracted from the bodies of aborted fetuses.

Don’t sweat the small stuff. Hornady makes some good stuff. I still buy it.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by RL

LOL - tell you what? You are the one making the assumptions. I"m just saying they are dumbass assumptions.

You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? …

Oh, and the best of all - do you really believe that someone that took a shot or expressed their opinion in support of a personal choice; caused schools to close, the economy to tank, and all that other BS that you and those same butt buddies have been spewing - if so, you are a special kind of stupid.

Now - go and make some more of your dumbass assumptions - Does this mean we can't be friends - LMAO

RL, making dumbass assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and repeating the assumptions and conclusions of other dumbasses is the mighty engine which drives this particular forum.

Doesn’t matter what Steve Hornady actually said, or actually did,or if he corrected a bad decision or statement… facts are irrelevant, nuance is a filthy French word, and no Covtard from Texas has any right to an opinion. All that matters here is that the mob agrees on what he said or did and it was bad, bad, bad.

Sorta like how I supposedly supported vaccine mandates and masks for everyone and shutting down schools and putting all Republicans in concentration camps. Oh, and I’m keeping Hillary alive with peptides extracted from the bodies of aborted fetuses.

How many circles are there on that victim card you can punch before you get a free hummer from JeffO/take your pic of the mandate apologists?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The benefit of a doubt is getting harder to grant as each new post transpires..... Fubarski has brought up some pretty damning post regarding the good doctor...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
The benefit of a doubt is getting harder to grant as each new post transpires..... Fubarski has brought up some pretty damning post regarding the good doctor...

I like and respect him. But damn he’s got to come down a few pegs before they are broke off from under him.

MAGA
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
A minefield might work too...

Add automated machine gun nests every 300yds and we will satisfy the use of technology argument for the libs.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Forcing your employees to decide between providing for their families, losing retirement and other benefits, maybe their vehicles snd homes etc. or taking an experimental vaccine against their will is sadistic.

Coming on to this forum, presenting yourself as the medical professional you are, having those credentials and expertise touted by other forum members building up credibility and making supportive arguments for folks to take the experimental vaccine, then coming back a year later to say “oopsie” maybe I was wrong and the whole pandemic was a scam etc…
Is at the least, irresponsible.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Then again, one of Doc’s biggest supporter is a brainless twit that could give Biden a run for his money in the pudding head department that believes there’s a pentagram room in the senate where they convene black masses at night and sacrifice and eat babies, so caveat emptor…

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Doc - don't know you are have a personal opinion about you one way or the other. I will say my personal doctor suggested I consider taking the shot and I respectfully declined. Not that I didn't trust him, still my doctor - but because he did admit that the jury was still out on what it actually did. He basically told me the virus was unknown and if it was really a cold type virus, then he needed more information before he was ready to give it 100% support. He also told me there were mixed opinions in the medical field both pro and con. He didn't try to convince me beyond that conversation. It never came up again. And yes, he took the Pfizer shot.

Because I don't know you, I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt - certainly your personal medical opinion wasn't the cause of all the chaos that ensued as a result of the virus. However, it is hard to argue that the medical profession, as a whole, didn't contribute to the resulting state of affairs. Even so, it is pure BS the way this has all played out for you personally, especially since you have reversed your original opinion. Reminds me of the old mob mentality - brave when in the group but tuck tail and run when by themselves (now that should go over well).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by blanket
You know what Steve can run his company and i say I can take my money away.

The only Hornady product that I regularly use is 17HM2 ammo. CCI makes this ammo for Hornady and since they are the only company that is currently making 17HM2 ammo, the choice is the shut those rifles down or continue to buy from Hornady. I haven't bought any 17HM2 ammo for a couple of years, as I prefer to buy in volume when consumable things that I use/want are on sale. Come to think of it, I also use the 75 grain 0.257" VMax and the 129 grain 0.264" SST component bullets, but have sufficient inventory on hand that was purchased prior to the COVID crisis.

The following is a summary of the current Nebraska law covering employee and employer rights concerning COVID vax:

"On February 25, 2022, the Nebraska Legislature passed Legislative Bill 906, which requires employers who mandate COVID-19 vaccinations to grant a vaccine exemption for medical or religious purposes. Governor Ricketts signed LB 906 on February 28, 2022 and it is now effective.

According to LB 906, any employer—public or private—that requires its job applicants or employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 now must grant an exemption from vaccination for individuals who provide a completed vaccine exemption form, available from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (“NDHHS”), seeking an exemption on the basis of a medical or religious basis. The simple, one-page form is now available and can be found on the NDHHS site. An employer need not require the NDHHS form, although that does not alter the employer’s obligation to grant medical or religious exemptions under this new law.

In the vaccine exemption form, the individual must declare either: (1) that a health care practitioner has provided the individual with a signed written statement that, in the health care practitioner’s opinion, receiving a COVID-19 vaccine is either medically contraindicated for the individual or medical necessity requires the individual to delay receiving such vaccine; or (2) that receiving a COVID-19 vaccine would conflict with the individual’s sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Those seeking an exemption for medical reasons must also provide the signed written statement from a health care practitioner identified in the completed form.

According to the statute, an employer may require its exempted employees to be periodically tested for COVID-19 at the employer’s expense. This change is significant because, up until now, employers have not been required to pay for testing. The statute also allows employers to require its exempted employees to wear or use personal protective equipment (“PPE”) provided by the employer. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) already requires employers to provide and pay for mandatory PPE; however, according to OSHA, a face covering is not considered to be PPE, but rather, a source control measure. Thus, even under this new law, an employer likely can still require its exempted employees to wear face coverings—with the exception of N-95 masks or more sophisticated respirators—at their own expense.

Additionally, the statute explicitly states that certain employers, such as Medicare-certified or Medicaid-certified providers or suppliers or federal contractors, may require additional processes, documentation, or accommodations to comply with their obligations under federal law and the rules and regulations of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (“CMS”). Thus, employers in the healthcare industry should take care to ensure they comply with any applicable CMS vaccine mandates, as those supersede Nebraska’s LB 906.

By now, employers are well-aware that the landscape surrounding COVID-19 vaccine mandates and policies is constantly shifting. Employers with mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirements must now allow medical and religious exemptions, but can, at their discretion, require COVID-19 testing and mandatory PPE. However, employers with such policies should carefully consider how their employees might react to such a policy as well as how they will consistently enforce such a policy.".

IC B3

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

If a pol or candidate (who honestly represents their positions) aligns with those issues they’ll align with the other lesser issues. Same as an employer who wants to dip their toe and be political even if it’s way out of their purview.

Steve Hornady (based on his mandate) very likely does not align.

It is that simple - really comes down to morals, rights, and security.

Hornady has good products, I just can't help but think about how the owner handled his business. Guess that makes me somewhat hypocritical because I do like the Athlon products made in China.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RL

How many circles are there on that victim card you can punch before you get a free hummer from JeffO/take your pic of the mandate apologists?

Did your mom ever comment how cute you are at this age? 😜

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Then again, one of Doc’s biggest supporter is a brainless twit that could give Biden a run for his money in the pudding head department that believes there’s a pentagram room in the senate where they convene black masses at night and sacrifice and eat babies, so caveat emptor…

laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
RL, thanks for the thoughtful reply.

To be clear, I didn’t reverse my opinion on the vaccines. I was among a large majority of hospital physicians who saw great benefits to the vaccines in the first 8-9 months of the vaccine push, and I strongly encouraged folks to get vaccinated accordingly. Especially folks who had pre-existing health conditions that put them at risk. I NEVER endorsed mandatory vaccination at any point, though there are many on here who claim I did.

Howver, the efficacy of the vaccines has waned considerably, as many of us feared and/or “predicted” they would; the level of immune resistance to th CoV2 virus increased substantially in the population over time; and the virus began to mutate into less virulent forms over the course of the 2021 stage of the pandemic. Furthermore, the emergence of data showing serious adverse effects from the vaccines put their safety in doubt. It is as a result of these developments that I have been advising people for most of 2022 to be wary of any further vaccinations/ boosters.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RL
[quote=BillyGoatGruff]Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

If a pol or candidate (who honestly represents their positions) aligns with those issues they’ll align with the other lesser issues.

I agree completely as far as this goes. Can’t say I’d take it any further than this, though.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by irfubar

He has made it his mission, apparently. He is a very creative editor, too. It’s a shame to see that kind of talent going to waste.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Insurance companies, OSHA, Company Lawyers make many of these decisions. CFO's and CEO"s have to make decisions based on potential liability, and this is a mess.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hang in here, Doc.
It's good to hear a knowledgeable, rational voice, on occasion.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fuck-it,
I'm going home right now and toss everydamn bit of my measly Hornady ammo in the dumpster!

Does anyone here know Federals stance?
Gas is expensive, don't want to have to make a second trip!

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve owes no one an apology. His company, his rules. Right or wrong.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1badf350, 01Foreman400, 29 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,654
Posts18,512,764
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.