Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by RL

LOL - tell you what? You are the one making the assumptions. I"m just saying they are dumbass assumptions.

You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? …

Oh, and the best of all - do you really believe that someone that took a shot or expressed their opinion in support of a personal choice; caused schools to close, the economy to tank, and all that other BS that you and those same butt buddies have been spewing - if so, you are a special kind of stupid.

Now - go and make some more of your dumbass assumptions - Does this mean we can't be friends - LMAO

RL, making dumbass assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and repeating the assumptions and conclusions of other dumbasses is the mighty engine which drives this particular forum.

Doesn’t matter what Steve Hornady actually said, or actually did,or if he corrected a bad decision or statement… facts are irrelevant, nuance is a filthy French word, and no Covtard from Texas has any right to an opinion. All that matters here is that the mob agrees on what he said or did and it was bad, bad, bad.

Sorta like how I supposedly supported vaccine mandates and masks for everyone and shutting down schools and putting all Republicans in concentration camps. Oh, and I’m keeping Hillary alive with peptides extracted from the bodies of aborted fetuses.

Don’t sweat the small stuff. Hornady makes some good stuff. I still buy it.

How many circles are there on that victim card you can punch before you get a free hummer from JeffO/take your pic of the mandate apologists?

Did your mom ever comment how cute you are at this age? 😜

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars