...after the weak "non-apology" for threatening his staff with fines and/or termination if they didn't get jabbed to comply with the unlawful Biden/OSHA mandates? Did he fire his CFO/HR Team? Do his non-jabbed employees have access to their medical benefits? Are they still employed? Did he admit the threatening letter to his employees like the one released last October was a mistake that will never happen again?

I'm hoping for the best answers to all of the above questions, but haven't heard anything since the weak reversal letter was released and rumors about internal "headhunting" taking place because the letter made it out to the shooting public/consumer base. There are plenty of truly leftist anti-american companies I wouldn't give a single penny to, but I would love to support the hard working employees at Hornady again, especially for all the good they do for the shooting and hunting industry/community as a whole. That said, I have a hard time throwing my support (and money) behind a man of weak principles who would treat employees they way he (or his leadership) did. I know I'm not alone and it would a go a long way to recoup some of his lost support if Mr. Hornady provided clarification to last year's mandate debacle.

Anyone have an update?