Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

If a pol or candidate (who honestly represents their positions) aligns with those issues they’ll align with the other lesser issues. Same as an employer who wants to dip their toe and be political even if it’s way out of their purview.

Steve Hornady (based on his mandate) very likely does not align.

What is your goal?

To convince people not to buy Hornady products or something else?

Goal? Simply getting the info out there.

The last several years we have been overwhelmed with bullshît. At a minimum, 90% of the cünt bitch-ass jabbers weren’t “you do you, I’ll do me and I respect your decision not to follow cdc/who/NWO guidelines and be a Guinea pig for an experimental treatment”. They existed for sure, but were a damned small minority. Even here on the fire, one of the last beacons of truelly free speech, amongst a membership I was admittedly once naïve enough to believe were patriots. To say otherwise is at best a lie, and at most accurate a damned lie. By and large it was a giant guilt trip of how the injabbed and unmasked were killing everyone.

Anyone that has paid attention over the last couple years knows the truth. And it’s a bitter fücking pill for püssies that can’t admit fault.

A company, most fücking especially a company that caters to the gun centric/reloader demographic and plays on the “family business” angle should’ve read the wind better. I hope the company survives under new management and new owners.

MAGA