[/quote]As much as I dislike JRB, Jr., not having DJT as POTUS isn't causing me to lose any sleep,

We all have make choices that we believe are right for us and accept the consequences. As I have both served and bled for my Country, I feel that I have earned the right to vote as I see fit.

Please note that DJT won the popular vote in Nebraska by a significant margin and my decision not to cast a vote for a candidate that I didn't believe in made no difference in the final tally of popular or electoral college votes. JRB, Jr. won my congressional district by around 22,000 votes and my county by around 31,000 votes.
My decision not to cast a vote for POTUS didn't hurt DJT or help JRB, Jr.

Maybe no loss of sleep, but I can tell you having Biden as president seems to have cost me a whole lot in gas, groceries, and building materials - just to name a few. Try to rationalize it anyway you want, but that's a fact.

I support your right not to vote 100% - your right! At the same time I think you are giving up some of your rights by not voting. "When we fail to stand for something, we will fall for anything." Thank you for your service to our country - and that was not sarcasm.