J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

That’s pretty weak dude. Using EE to guilt trip people

Seriously? Because... folks here don't lay guilt trips on other folks? And folks who contributed to a man's death by propagating dangerous falsehoods about a deadly disease should not be made to feel guilty?

Gotcha.

This is total BS and you know it

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm far from a D student and I've had covid 2x now.

My skepticism wasn't that it existed - mine had to do with the likelihood of death from contracting it and while I mourn the loss of Ethan that doesn't radically change the fact that the VAST majority of people survive covid and those that don't typically have at least some other co-morbidity and the blanket response to covid (shutting down the country, conditioning people to accept without question etc) was disproportionate to the danger at large.

The majority of people survive the flu and the common cold too - until it becomes something more that they should get checked out. Same with Covid - it's mostly nothing, until it isn't but until it isn't - don't trample the rights and economy of those it's not affecting.

That was good.

You didn't have to drag a well respected deceased member into a fight, claim to be smarter than everyone, drag his name through again....and then blame his death on people who didn't blindly follow the bullshit like the good Doctor.

Thanks Teal.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

All these posts like thisand never a fugking word about whether deadperson(s) following FLCCC protocol or not.

Without that, these reports are totally fugking useless.

What dead persons? Birdwatcher's people? You expect a case-by-case report from him? Ha.

I'll give you a case report. I knew a guy who died from Covid pneumonia. You knew him too.

His handle here was Ethan Edwards.

From reports his family gave to other members here, he was on FLCCC protocol drugs... or whatever other acronym you prefer, he was being treated. But he apparently bought into the lie propagated by many people, including members of this forum, that Covid was just a bad flu-like illness. He refused to go to the ER for treatment despite his worsening shortness of breath, despite his family members pleading with him to go to the hospital.

I have often wondered if he might have gone to the hospital if his head hadn't been stuffed full of nonsense about SARS-CoV2 by the former highschool D students who proclaimed themselves skeptics and experts on this forum. I wonder if those self-proclaimed experts ever feel a pang of guilt for their part in Ethan Edwards' death.

That’s pretty weak dude. Using EE to guilt trip people

No kidding.

Still dispensing the Ministry of Truth bullschit kool-aid after 2 1/2 years. Pathetic.

Kool-Aid dispensers always want to relate stories of FLCCC protocol failing. Yet, they never fill in the blanks on the whole story. When was therapeutic treatment protocol started? To what degree? Was there preventive therapy prior to infection? Never the whole story. Again, Pathetic.

And, Birdwatcher is a teacher. Why relate a story if you're not going to tell the whole story. That borders on disingenuous and just falls under Story Hour. As a teacher, He of all people should know better.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I know you're educated, and you have obvious intelligence. You and me have 2X Covid Purple Heart medals in common, btw.

My skepticism wasn't that it existed - mine had to do with the likelihood of death from contracting it and while I mourn the loss of Ethan that doesn't radically change the fact that the VAST majority of people survive covid and those that don't typically have at least some other co-morbidity and the blanket response to covid (shutting down the country, conditioning people to accept without question etc) was disproportionate to the danger at large.

The majority of people survive the flu and the common cold too - until it becomes something more that they should get checked out. Same with Covid - it's mostly nothing, until it isn't but until it isn't - don't trample the rights and economy of those it's not affecting.

The overreaction to the pandemic by the authorities was insane, and extremely harmful. On this we are in full agreement. I have been accused of supporting those shutdowns in here, and I must protest again that I did not support the lockdowns. I DID support the concepts of social distancing and limiting public gatherings for a short time early in the pandemic, and it turned out that my belief in these measures was WRONG. I have apologized to the members of this forum for being wrong about that, and I do so again. I WAS WRONG. Those measures didn't accomplish a single goddam positive thing.

Yes, the majority of people survived Covid. They also survive influenza, and if they're of European descent, the majority survived Smallpox.

But many, many people died from Covid pneumonia would not have died if they fecking virus hadn't been released on us. Many of them died who could have avoided hospital altogether by getting outpatient treatment. Many of them died because they spurned the opportunity to get vaccinated. And many others died because they didn't come in to hospital for treatment until it was too late for us to treat them.

It's this latter group that I place full blame on the D students. (Of which you are not one, as noted above.)

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

It must have taken you some time putting this together. I'm glad you find it amusing
But... I ain't gonna pay you any rent for the time and space that I've taken up in your head.

Maybe in lieu of paying rent...Just send Rog some cash for his knives you never returned.

You do remember how to write a check and sign your name, hopefully.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BB will be along any minute

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Beaver... Just so you know. I made a mistake, a big one.
But... I'm going to fix that mistake and put your STUPID ass BACK on ignore.
You really don't know sh!!t from fat meat... Just that they taste the same and your ass hurts.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You bastards are responsible for EE's death....and should feel guilty.

Doc is probably responsible for multiple deaths and injuries from pushing the vax.....but he's a good dude and smarter than all of you and should not feel guilty.

Did I get that right?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I know you're educated, and you have obvious intelligence. You and me have 2X Covid Purple Heart medals in common, btw.

The overreaction to the pandemic by the authorities was insane, and extremely harmful. On this we are in full agreement. I have been accused of supporting those shutdowns in here, and I must protest again that I did not support the lockdowns. I DID support the concepts of social distancing and limiting public gatherings for a short time early in the pandemic, and it turned out that my belief in these measures was WRONG. I have apologized to the members of this forum for being wrong about that, and I do so again. I WAS WRONG. Those measures didn't accomplish a single goddam positive thing.

Yes, the majority of people survived Covid. They also survive influenza, and if they're of European descent, the majority survived Smallpox.

But many, many people died from Covid pneumonia would not have died if they fecking virus hadn't been released on us. Many of them died who could have avoided hospital altogether by getting outpatient treatment. Many of them died because they spurned the opportunity to get vaccinated. And many others died because they didn't come in to hospital for treatment until it was too late for us to treat them.

It's this latter group that I place full blame on the D students. (Of which you are not one, as noted above.)

I know too many vaccinated people that caught covid despite the vaccinations to belive it is effective and who in he'll knows what the long term problems it may cause.

It is unreal to me that medical professionals recommend it

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
BB will be along any minute

Intuition.......

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You bastards are responsible for EE's death....and should feel guilty.

Doc is probably responsible for multiple deaths and injuries from pushing the vax.....but he's a good dude and smarter than all of you and should not feel guilty.

Did I get that right?

Yes..

Except, get your 5th booster.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Kool-Aid dispensers always want to relate stories of FLCCC protocol failing. Yet, they never fill in the blanks on the whole story. When was therapeutic treatment protocol started? To what degree? Was there preventive therapy prior to infection? Never the whole story. Again, Pathetic.

Buddy, what's pathetic is people trying to squirm out of their culpability for unnecessary deaths, by spouting nonsense about Covid being nothing more than a mild cold. Look to your hero Flave for some leadership here, btw.

Sorry, dirt, I don't sell Kool-Aid. Where did you get the idea that I said FLCCC protocols failed? From one of Fubarski's made-up "quotes" that he doctored up?

I was prescribing Hydroxychloroquine to my ER patients and to people who came to me in the community for medical care as early as April of 2020. I was prescribing high dose Vitamin D + Budesonide inhalers to people with Covid by mid-2020. I started prescribing combination therapy (Ivermectin + Fluvoxamine + Budesonide + ASA/Plavix in June of 2021. These are matters of public record. I am convinced these drugs helped, because when my colleagues and I started prescribing them to our patients early in the Delta outbreak of 2021, those patients rarely came back to the ER for further treatment. Dr. Peter McCulloch's data show these treatments could have prevented 80% of Covid hospitalizations if they had been implemented in 2020, and would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives worldwide.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jwp475

I know too many vaccinated people that aught covid despite the vaccinations to be it is effective and who in he'll knows what the long term problems it may cause.

They changed their tune. So now it doesn’t prevent the bug, it “lessens the symptoms”. Something that is impossible to prove or disprove.

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Doc is A-OK in my book.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Hey, Bart!!

Good to see you posting again.

Thanks Doc.
Are you still living in that little town that was made famous because the High School baseball
coach made it to the big leagues as a relief pitcher? Can't remember the movie but I think that
Dennis Quaid was the lead actor. The house where we planted those fruit trees in the back yard,
the weekend we went hog hunting. Sheridan,Keith and I forget who else was there. You still live there?

Me.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by poboy
Doc is A-OK in my book.
+1 He's always given solid advice.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

I know too many vaccinated people that aught covid despite the vaccinations to be it is effective and who in he'll knows what the long term problems it may cause.

John, with all due respect, you are subject to a thing called "confirmation bias" based on your limited personal experience. You know some folks who got the vax and still got sick, so your experience tells you that it must not work.

But the number of people you know is small. The number of people I know is small. That's why we cant trust our personal experience, and have to rely on larger data.

This is why I know the vaccines saved a lot of lives. My hospital, all the hospitals in Houston, and all the hospitals in San Antonio pooled their data. We all saw vast numbers of very sick people starting in June of 2021, the vast majority of whom were not vaccinated. A few people who got really sick did get badly ill, but they were a tiny minority. Well above 90% of the people hospitalized for Covid pneumonia during the Delta outbreak were NOT immunized, and over 99% of the people who died during that outbreak were NOT immunized. In the 3 cities I've named, we're talking about thousands of cases.

Remember, AT THAT TIME we had no data suggesting significant adverse outcomes from vaccines. So we all recommended vaccination to anyone who asked, with very good data to back up the recommendation.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

They changed their tune. So now it doesn’t prevent the bug, it “lessens the symptoms”. Something that is impossible to prove or disprove.

Correct...

Whether the recommended jab... “lessened symptoms. Something that is impossible to prove or disprove".

It did do ONE THING VERY WELL...

It devastated the trust held for the collective medical "profession" for MANY.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have them somewhere around here unless I already mailed them to you but I don't remember.
My daughter cleaned up my junk room while I was taking that 4 month vacation in the hospital.
I know where nothing is but I'll find them if they are here. I remember you giving me your home
address again and I put them in a box. I think I addressed it but I'm not sure.
It's strange how stuff just slips away from me. Oh... They are both damned sharp.
I at least did that right.
I'll get it Rog...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Page 75 of 113 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,129
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.