Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 113 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 112 113
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Why have investigations of the origins, means, methods, and intent of this persistent low level bio wpn been stymied, smothered, or brushed away by all the powers that be worldwide????

Cause the bucketheads own the beautiful people, and the beautiful people are able to make bank and have power playing along with buckethead central...
Then all the minons at lower levels eat the pablum, make their share get their power trip factor and use their influence over the sheeple.

Fuucking Rubes...........

Last edited by renegade50; 04/28/22.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Lots of “smart” idiots out there. If you just assume that everything from the government is stupid at best and more likely intrinsically evil, you won’t ever be too wrong. And if you are wrong, you made a judgment on probabilities that was more likely than not. So, don’t beat yourself up about it.

That’s the main difference in old boomers and X’ers. Boomers trust. X’ers learned from watching boomers that they aren’t worth trusting.

Did you have a boomer boyfriend who lied about pulling out?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by deflave

You put the quotes around the wrong word.

^^^Card carrying member of the box squad.^^^

LOL

All your "vacations" from here and you still have 103K worthless posts. I'm sure someone is proud of you, I'm just not sure who.

Your mom probably.
You of all people shouldn't be bringing mothers into this.

Last edited by UPhiker; 04/28/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Strider1

🤣🤣🤣

1st tour in Korea 89 90
In our scout platoon we called koreans "bucketheads" cause the vast majority of em had little too no cranial bulge on the back side of their noggins.

Flat like a bucket and tapered similar......

I have never interacted with a more stubborn or obstinate race on this planet..
Highly intelligent for the most part.
But the most hard headed set in their ways sunsabytches you could ever deal with on this planet.

They would rather die than admit being wrong in anything is the feeling you get from em as a whole.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Please tell us about your most "intense" union meeting.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Lots of “smart” idiots out there. If you just assume that everything from the government is stupid at best and more likely intrinsically evil, you won’t ever be too wrong. And if you are wrong, you made a judgment on probabilities that was more likely than not. So, don’t beat yourself up about it.

That’s the main difference in old boomers and X’ers. Boomers trust. X’ers learned from watching boomers that they aren’t worth trusting.

I found your bicycling videos.

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Z...n31ym96yq1pma8p&rid=200.gif&ct=g[/img]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I found your bicycling videos.

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Z...n31ym96yq1pma8p&rid=200.gif&ct=g[/img]

LOL

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Please tell us about your most "intense" union meeting.

LOL

I bet you were popular in junior high.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#Looser

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You put the quotes around the wrong word.

^^^Card carrying member of the box squad.^^^

LOL

All your "vacations" from here and you still have 103K worthless posts. I'm sure someone is proud of you, I'm just not sure who.

Your mom probably.

Naaaaaw.....

This is what ya really wanted to say per the screen shot.
Not just a slam on JC but also on his mom and dad who raised him.

I think JC has done well for himself and is a solid cat.
Has a nice family.
Raising up kids with solid values.
Stands on alot of moral high ground many of us also do, even though many of us might not get along well on here versus probably good friendships in the real world that could be entirely possible.

Even if he was adopted by his mom and dad cause that is who they are, they love him.
Where do you think JC got these traits and values from???

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by DocRocket
]

Using the death of a member to make your point that you weren’t wrong, aren’t wrong, and to ASSume anyone here whether discussing treatments or giving advice contributed to his death is dûcking horseshît.

You are also insulting the man’s memory by inferring he was too stupid to listen to you and took all his medical advice from strangers on an Internet forum.

Gruff, better hold on to your shirt. You're coming off angry, which makes me wonder if you're feeling a little bit guilty about this yourself....? (And please understand I respect you and your views, I haven't put you on ignore, I don't consider you one of the D students, none of those things.) This example is uncomfortable to talk about but at this point the members on this place have made me plenty heap big uncomfortable, so I'm willing to share the discomfort for the sake of getting rid of some bullsh!t.

EE died because he stubbornly refused to get medical care. He was clearly swayed by the Luddites on here who claimed Covid wasn't a real thing. He said as much in his posts here. I know it, and you know it.

The man died. He died of Covid. He died because he believed it wasn't worth seeking medical attention for. I NEVER ADVISED him one way or another, because he didn't ask me for advice. Sure, I put advice out here for anyone to read, take it or leave it. I have no idea if he took it or left it.

So how, exactly, is this insulting his memory? I'm afraid you haven't explained how it's an insult... you have merely asserted that it is an insult. Please explain.

Not angry. I can have a spirited discussion without getting emotional smile.

I’ll take the time to type up an answer tonight. I hate typing out long posts on my phone

[

Gotcha. I'm not averse to spirited discussion myself, as you may have guessed. laugh

I look forward to your answer. I'm open to correction if needed. I may not see it til tomorrow, though, I have to vacate this sch!ttshow in a few.

Alright Doc, I made the big long quote just for context to make it easier to see what I was responding to.

At the time I thought it'd take me a couple paragraphs to flesh out what I was trying to say, but I really don't think it will. I will save the platitudes, as I believe they are unnecessary at this point.

You don't know why EE died. You weren't his treating physician. You don't have access to any more information than the rest of us on that. Yes, he and his family said he had the kung flu, and I am not interested in disputing that, or that the pneumonia he contracted proved fatal. Let's assume those as facts in evidence.

You don't know his medical history. His comorbidities. What treatments he took or didn't, or most importantly WHY. You have absolutely ZERO evidence that anything said on this forum affected his decisions in how he chose to manage his health care. I could offer a couple logical and reasonable alternative arguments but that'd be engaging in speculation and wallowing further in this sty. I find it insulting to assume that he took the information posted here, and did not do his own due diligence. He struck me as being smarter than that. By assigning guilt of his death to the posters here who have been consistent in countering the absolute bullshît coming out of .gov and the .gov controlled medical community is honestly distasteful. Actually, worse than distasteful, it's abhorrent. And weak. Nuclear bomb to throw when you have no other options because you've lost on every other front.

Yes, you have been vilified, and attacked personally pretty hard. I understand wanting to fire back. But dude, this was in bad taste. And wrong. You've written a book here, defining your position, and explaining why you said what and when. I believe I understand your position, and I've no interest in character assassination. I think you are sincere in your positions and statements thereof. (ok, there was a platitude lol).

What has been perpetrated on the American people by those that wish to destroy us and everything about us with this plandemic has caused irreparable harm to the reputation of the medical community. By and large, by their own actions. We all can get taken for a ride and fooled. In a post very early in this thread I stated your hubris would prevent you from a full admission and apology. I was wrong. You have clarified your position and admitted what you see in hindsight as error. What I wasn't prepared for was for you to still believe the jab offers protection, saves(d) lives, and is better than the alternative of not getting it. I don't believe I have misstated your position, and if I have I apologize.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RL
Doc,

Just a question.

Based on what you, and possibly some of your colleagues now know. What will you do different, when the next pandemic of unknown origin threatens the mortal health of Americans?

I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace.

Rather, I’m asking that, if you’ve learned anything about the medical professionals at the highest levels, including scientific researchers who were disseminating medical treatment protocols for the sick.

What is it you learned, and your takeaway to not follow a bad set of tracks you are being told are there, and should be pursued in the future?

🦫

Great question...

But this----"I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace. " is pure BS for you to say. Maybe you need to go back and read this whole thread again???

I realized that possibly my question had been answered by one, or maybe even several different questions ask of Doc by others and he’d already answered. I may have missed the context within several posts.

I guess I’m thinking the Doc wasn’t alone in his profession to drink the poisonous kool-aid being distributed across the US by the medical leaders who wrote and directed course of action, then set protocols for treatment standards to medical givers down the line to be followed, or else.

I agree with your position, and your anger, that there was many, many healthcare professionals at the hospital and clinic levels that called BS on these political/medical policies early on.

Many of those doctors and nurses took a bullet for speaking out against the political agenda when they saw first hand that front end treatments weren’t being developed, coordinated, or disseminated to line working docs, but, instead, they considered anything other than their protocols as voodoo medicine and denied any evidentiary history of success as nothing more than bad medicine.

They all killed a lot of people, while empowering a Liberal political agenda, and enriching big pharma.

I just think the game was way above Doc’s pay grade. And while I’m disappointed he wasn’t one of those health care professionals who saw through to the marrow of the medical/political intrigue. and said so...I wanted to hear what he would do now that truths have come out.

I for one believe this new pandemic game has shown itself beyond powerful and profitable. We will be here again. And I want a different outcome.

🦫

You want a spear to chuck? Look no further than the removal of supply of MaB's.

Thanks to DeSantis, we "had" them free of charge here in Florida for a time and they were working very effectively.

Enter that pathetic walking corpse Biden and his handlers..

These are evil mf'ers, brother.

Brother, I really want all these clowns in charge, behind the scenes and in positions of judicial and political power snuffed.

The End!

🦫

Right there with ya, Beav.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
]

Using the death of a member to make your point that you weren’t wrong, aren’t wrong, and to ASSume anyone here whether discussing treatments or giving advice contributed to his death is dûcking horseshît.

You are also insulting the man’s memory by inferring he was too stupid to listen to you and took all his medical advice from strangers on an Internet forum.

Gruff, better hold on to your shirt. You're coming off angry, which makes me wonder if you're feeling a little bit guilty about this yourself....? (And please understand I respect you and your views, I haven't put you on ignore, I don't consider you one of the D students, none of those things.) This example is uncomfortable to talk about but at this point the members on this place have made me plenty heap big uncomfortable, so I'm willing to share the discomfort for the sake of getting rid of some bullsh!t.

EE died because he stubbornly refused to get medical care. He was clearly swayed by the Luddites on here who claimed Covid wasn't a real thing. He said as much in his posts here. I know it, and you know it.

The man died. He died of Covid. He died because he believed it wasn't worth seeking medical attention for. I NEVER ADVISED him one way or another, because he didn't ask me for advice. Sure, I put advice out here for anyone to read, take it or leave it. I have no idea if he took it or left it.

So how, exactly, is this insulting his memory? I'm afraid you haven't explained how it's an insult... you have merely asserted that it is an insult. Please explain.

I’ll take the time to type up an answer tonight. I hate typing out long posts on my phone

[

Gotcha. I'm not averse to spirited discussion myself, as you may have guessed. laugh

I look forward to your answer. I'm open to correction if needed. I may not see it til tomorrow, though, I have to vacate this sch!ttshow in a few.

Alright Doc, I made the big long quote just for context to make it easier to see what I was responding to.

At the time I thought it'd take me a couple paragraphs to flesh out what I was trying to say, but I really don't think it will. I will save the platitudes, as I believe they are unnecessary at this point.

You don't know why EE died. You weren't his treating physician. You don't have access to any more information than the rest of us on that. Yes, he and his family said he had the kung flu, and I am not interested in disputing that, or that the pneumonia he contracted proved fatal. Let's assume those as facts in evidence.

You don't know his medical history. His comorbidities. What treatments he took or didn't, or most importantly WHY. You have absolutely ZERO evidence that anything said on this forum affected his decisions in how he chose to manage his health care. I could offer a couple logical and reasonable alternative arguments but that'd be engaging in speculation and wallowing further in this sty. I find it insulting to assume that he took the information posted here, and did not do his own due diligence. He struck me as being smarter than that. By assigning guilt of his death to the posters here who have been consistent in countering the absolute bullshît coming out of .gov and the .gov controlled medical community is honestly distasteful. Actually, worse than distasteful, it's abhorrent. And weak. Nuclear bomb to throw when you have no other options because you've lost on every other front.

Yes, you have been vilified, and attacked personally pretty hard. I understand wanting to fire back. But dude, this was in bad taste. And wrong. You've written a book here, defining your position, and explaining why you said what and when. I believe I understand your position, and I've no interest in character assassination. I think you are sincere in your positions and statements thereof. (ok, there was a platitude lol).

What has been perpetrated on the American people by those that wish to destroy us and everything about us with this plandemic has caused irreparable harm to the reputation of the medical community. By and large, by their own actions. We all can get taken for a ride and fooled. In a post very early in this thread I stated your hubris would prevent you from a full admission and apology. I was wrong. You have clarified your position and admitted what you see in hindsight as error. What I wasn't prepared for was for you to still believe the jab offers protection, saves(d) lives, and is better than the alternative of not getting it. I don't believe I have misstated your position, and if I have I apologize.

If only Gruff had the intellect of CockSocket.

LOL

I think it’s time for a lot of these dipschits to head back to the FaceBooks.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What’s a “piss boy”?

I'm gathering it means 6' 1" Adonis with a massive Napoleon complex, IQ > 125, and infinite capacity for critical self reflection.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
]

[

Damn, Gruff. Night school on the Rez?

Lol.

😆😆😆😆

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 04/28/22.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
I have no medical degrees, but I think this thing would have run it's course, like every other bug before it, no matter what we did. History means something and history has shown it will take a few years for a new thing to burn through the populace and unfortunately the weak will likely die.

I think the best course of action would have been inaction. Let it do what it's going to do. If the old and sick are really worried, minimize contact. Otherwise, let it burn through, like all bugs and forest fires prior. To me it seemed like there were a lot of people that wanted to be smarter than mother nature, disregard history and force their "intelligence" on others. Let mother nature do what mother nature is going to do.

Nothing should have been shut down, no vaccines should have been forced, let people decide for themselves. The fabric of what our nation was born from, but too many are "smarter" than the masses. Add the greed and evil to the equation and we get a lot more sick and dead people.

It was a black mark on our nation's history.

Good post.... lots of common sense there.

I happen to agree. Good post.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Great to see you back Doc, I was afraid they'd run you off.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 82 of 113 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 58 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,065
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.