Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by srwshooter
the war is bidens way of making sure he doesn't get investigated for dirty dealings in ukraine.

Are you saying Biden somehow convinced Putin to invade Ukraine?

Standing by and doing nothing to prevent it, banging on the propaganda war drums or not reaching out the the warring parties to work on a cooperative solution is a stamp of approval. So yes.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
looks like your IQ dropped below 80 now

Do you ever read any history books. Where did you get your degree and what did you major in? Have you spent your entire life in the remote back waters of Nebraska?

How many languages do you speak with a 126 IQ? lol

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus....126?

And still didn't vote for Trump.

Hope you are happy with what your current president helped start in Ukraine.

DJT had 4 years to prove himself and IMO he didn't. He strikes me as a narcissist whose primarily interest in being POTUS was self-aggrandizement. IMO the Democratic and Republican candidates for POTUS in 2020 were both bad choices and there wasn't one of them enough worse or better than the other to earn my support, so I didn't vote for either of them. Since 1900 Nebraska has voted for the Republican candidate for POTUS in 25 of 31 elections, the last time when I was 9 years old, so my decision not to vote for POTUS for the first time since I started voting for POTUS in 1976 had no influence on the election.

I think that JRB, Jr., has done a lot of harm to our country and is likely to go down as amoung the worst POTUS in history, but his history hasn't been written yet.

JRB, Jr., didn't invade Ukraine, VVP did. VVP may have figured that JRB, Jr. would respond to his invasion of Ukraine in the same manner that BHO did ito his invasion of Crimea in 2014.

BA in history, BA in geography, emphasis in urban planning, MA in education, and an MBA, emphasis in finance and operations from colleges in New England and KS.

I lived in GA, KS, MA, NH, and VA before moving to NE. Omaha isn't a major city, but it ranks high in most surveys of U.S. cities with populations less than 1,000,000. A lot of the upside of a city without most of the downside. Violent crimes is mostly black on black in northeastern Omaha or Hispanic on Hispanic in southeastern Omaha, almost no crime of any kind near me. I used to live about 20 miles south of downtown Omaha in Cass County, but moved to Douglas County in 2005 because the school district where I live, Millard Public Schools, offered a lot more variety and a higher level of public education than the school district that we had lived in. Wtihin 20 miles there is a AAA minor league baseball stadium, a nice art museum, a nice zoo, a nice music hall, a nice convention center complex that hosts a variety of entertainment options, and an airport with direct, non-stop, service to 19 major cities from coast to coast. Before COVID, I used to fly to Denver about every 6 weeks, take the shuttle to Breckenridge and use the old Lincoln Aviator that we keep there to visit/walk-though the 18 condos that our company owns in Breck, Copper Mountain, and Keystone. Now I don't go as often, but we have only had all 18 units open for business since 11/21, after being closed down for nearly 20 months.

I speak English and understand enough French and Spanish to get by. If I retire in CO I'll probably brush up on my Spanish skills via Rosetta Stone, since most of the laborers seem to have, or pretend to have, very limited English skills. If I retire in AR I'll probably have to learn Ozarkian, but I don't think Rosetta offers that option. If I retire in NH, I'll probably have to relearn Yankee, but, alas, no Rosetta for that dialect either.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
And thinks that Biden might be a bad president...but not sure yet...Crimea was invaded...and wants US boots on the ground in Ukraine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Jeebus....126?

Careful, he might outsmart you with high IQ, fuggin mensa chit right there.

MENSA requires you to be in the top 2%, my wife is MENSA and so much smarter than me that it isn't even close.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....126?

MENSA requires you to be in the top 2%, my wife is MENSA and so much smarter than me that it isn't even close.

Does she think Russia invaded Crimea too? If so...she might should get a refund on those dues pronto.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus....126?

Does she think Russia invaded Crimea too? If so...she might should get a refund on those dues pronto.

When the USSR broke apart, Crimea was assinged to Ukriane, wasn't it? If Crimea had been recognized as being part of Ukraine since 12/25/91, hadn't those 20 plus years counted for something?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did Russia invade as you have claimed?

When did Crimea become more or less part of Ukraine?

You have a history degree?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
126 IQ and no understanding lol,

Jeebus....126?

When the USSR broke apart, Crimea was assinged to Ukriane, wasn't it? If Crimea had been recognized as being part of Ukraine since 12/25/91, hadn't those 20 plus years counted for something?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So no math or science? You majored n the low iQ fields? How many languages do you and your genius wife speak? lol

Drop your IQ 50 points. No wonder your dont understand

looks like your IQ dropped below 80 now

Do you ever read any history books. Where did you get your degree and what did you major in? Have you spent your entire life in the remote back waters of Nebraska?

How many languages do you speak with a 126 IQ? lol

Jeebus....126?

DJT had 4 years to prove himself and IMO he didn't. He strikes me as a narcissist whose primarily interest in being POTUS was self-aggrandizement. IMO the Democratic and Republican candidates for POTUS in 2020 were both bad choices and there wasn't one of them enough worse or better than the other to earn my support, so I didn't vote for either of them. Since 1900 Nebraska has voted for the Republican candidate for POTUS in 25 of 31 elections, the last time when I was 9 years old, so my decision not to vote for POTUS for the first time since I started voting for POTUS in 1976 had no influence on the election.

I think that JRB, Jr., has done a lot of harm to our country and is likely to go down as amoung the worst POTUS in history, but his history hasn't been written yet.

JRB, Jr., didn't invade Ukraine, VVP did. VVP may have figured that JRB, Jr. would respond to his invasion of Ukraine in the same manner that BHO did ito his invasion of Crimea in 2014.

BA in history, BA in geography, emphasis in urban planning, MA in education, and an MBA, emphasis in finance and operations from colleges in New England and KS.

I lived in GA, KS, MA, NH, and VA before moving to NE. Omaha isn't a major city, but it ranks high in most surveys of U.S. cities with populations less than 1,000,000. A lot of the upside of a city without most of the downside. Violent crimes is mostly black on black in northeastern Omaha or Hispanic on Hispanic in southeastern Omaha, almost no crime of any kind near me. I used to live about 20 miles south of downtown Omaha in Cass County, but moved to Douglas County in 2005 because the school district where I live, Millard Public Schools, offered a lot more variety and a higher level of public education than the school district that we had lived in. Wtihin 20 miles there is a AAA minor league baseball stadium, a nice art museum, a nice zoo, a nice music hall, a nice convention center complex that hosts a variety of entertainment options, and an airport with direct, non-stop, service to 19 major cities from coast to coast. Before COVID, I used to fly to Denver about every 6 weeks, take the shuttle to Breckenridge and use the old Lincoln Aviator that we keep there to visit/walk-though the 18 condos that our company owns in Breck, Copper Mountain, and Keystone. Now I don't go as often, but we have only had all 18 units open for business since 11/21, after being closed down for nearly 20 months.

I speak English and understand enough French and Spanish to get by. If I retire in CO I'll probably brush up on my Spanish skills via Rosetta Stone, since most of the laborers seem to have, or pretend to have, very limited English skills. If I retire in AR I'll probably have to learn Ozarkian, but I don't think Rosetta offers that option. If I retire in NH, I'll probably have to relearn Yankee, but, alas, no Rosetta for that dialect either.

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One of the things I’ve noticed about folks posting their IQ or their net worth on the campfire is that immediate derision will result.

Whether that stems from jealousy or incredulity I’m not sure; but it’s almost always the outcome.

For the record, I believe 260 Remguy.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
One of the things I’ve noticed about folks posting their IQ or their net worth on the campfire is that immediate derision will result.

Whether that stems from jealousy or incredulity I’m not sure; but it’s almost always the outcome.

not surprised. another Biden clown

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

not surprised. another Biden clown

Not even close.
But you immediately go for the ad hominem.
Standard operating procedure for you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Russia/ukraine is just yet another distraction in Operation Covid- Wipe out Middle Class. The inflation that is going to drive us into 2nd world living standards needs a scapegoat and looks like Putin will get the blame for all of it. He has no problem as he is part of the game and has been promised a few old territories in return.

And its working well.

Look at all the attention over this unimportant rubbish.

Our countries are still a patchwork of mandates and burning craters of financial damage that used to be our small businesses, new laws are being rolled out every minute, the 31 x 1st world constitutions, the most powerful documents ever written by humans apart from the bible are being torn up every minute. And schmo's in their TV rooms, in the street, even on this forum were diverted to the new bugbear of some nothing war in just 2-3 news stories.

If the news readers had reached through the screen with a lobotomy fork they couldnt have done a more effective job.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
The U.S. has provided military support to other countries for at least 100 years. We allowed Russia to purchase rifles from Remington and Westinghouse before we entered WW1. We gave, or allowed the France, the UK, and the USSR to buy, all kinds of weapons before and after we entered WW2.
You are right, the USA has been doing stupid stuff and fanning the flames of war for actually well over a hundred years. In the process we got hundreds of thousands of good American men killed and maimed. Our Spanish/American War and our stupid entrance into WW1 ended up bringing the whole world to disaster with WW2 after which communism ruled half the world and put us on a wartime economy for 100+ years minus the great depression years.

So here we are being stupid again with a nitwit president actually making war on Russia and you seemingly cheering it on.

I don't know why you feel the need to go to war and that is exactly what we're doing but I am heartsick over our 30 TRILLION dollar debt and the subsequent loss of our sovereignty to the U.N. and the central banks.

Great post.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,470
Posts18,471,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.