Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wished that they could have been relieved or resupplied before now.

They gave it hell and should be proud to have done what they did for so long with so little.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

The Russian people might feel the “pain sooner or later” but what about the American people? We keep sending “free-sh.it” to Ukraine while mothers can’t buy formula for their infants here at home and the “pain” you desire for the Russian people is actually hurting us here at home. I’m not sure destroying your own country at a faster pace than you’re destroying your enemy is a smart or effective strategy.

The shortage of baby formula has nothing to do with U.S. support of Ukraine.

Abbott Labs has around 40% of the baby formula market and their manufacturing plant in Sturgis, MI, has had a very significant quality control problem that finally caught up with them via a whistle blower report to the FDA.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 05/16/22. Reason: Added Abbotts Labs info
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

The Russian people might feel the “pain sooner or later” but what about the American people? We keep sending “free-sh.it” to Ukraine while mothers can’t buy formula for their infants here at home and the “pain” you desire for the Russian people is actually hurting us here at home. I’m not sure destroying your own country at a faster pace than you’re destroying your enemy is a smart or effective strategy.

I’d imagine that if our government spent another $40 billion on the baby formula issue rather than Ukraine. Something that would actually benefit Americans they could figure out something to end the shortage ASAP.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I’d imagine that if our government spent another $40 billion on the baby formula issue rather than Ukraine. Something that would actually benefit Americans they could figure out something to end the shortage ASAP.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
On another note. I heard an opinion that due to the Javelin troop launched missile system success that the military tank might just be obsolete in future warfare.

This opinion was from a guy who is national guard field artillery mechanic. Served Iraq and Syria for the two deployments he was on.

These Azov nazis and Uke troops surely would have not the success displayed without USA weapon systems proxy joe gave them.

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Azov nazis should have been gassed like bugs. But, a moral people accepts surrender at face value.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hosfly

You dumbass The ONLY nation UK is destroying is the US,,
I’d recon that if they can’t import that wheat over something that is none of our business that it will be similar to oil prices. The price will go up in addition to the inflation for the next $40 billion that we borrow from China to send to Ukraine.

As far as US farmers there’s a finite amount of ag land. For every acre that they put into wheat it’s one less acre that will be put into corn ect. It’s not going to be a net gain for the average American.

Do you really believe that increased oil, and wheat good prices in addition to $40 more billion to Ukraine is the best post possible use of US dollars?

I doubt that many farmers are going to convert corn and soybean fields into wheat fields, at least those farmers located north of I-70. Wheat is a dryland crop, while corn does better as an irrigated crop.

I believe that oil prices are higher because the Biden Administration is militantly opposed to fossil fuels, coal and oil, and favors a rapid, unrealistic, conversion to eco-friendly renewable fuels. The U.S. went from being an exporter of oil to an importer because of political policy changes, not because of a shortage of crude oil. Presumably a Republican administration would reverse the Biden policies that go full speed ahead on drilling and refining oil for domestic and export consumption. The U.S. needs to take up the slack in LNG and oil for Europe, so that they can stop buying the same from Russia. As long as they need fuel from Russia, they are in a position of weakness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a news flash for you guys, fuggers with two Umpalumpa knots on their forehead, a green T-Shirt, and third Gen Polartec Powerdry do NOT SURRENDER!

Something is Bullchit with the story !

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by moosemike
What you apparently don't understand about War is it tends to go back and forth 😉

To the top.
Or bump or whatever you people call it.

????

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
What war did you fight in?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They gave it hell and should be proud to have done what they did for so long with so little.
They got a lesson in the Russian method of grinding down an enemy. Miniature Stalingrad. The U.S. and NATO might do well to advise Ukraine to settle with Russia while they are still in position to negotiate. Maybe they could agree to be an independent buffer state, to not kill ethnic Russians, to not operate bio-weapons labs, and to NOT join NATO whose ONLY enemy is Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I don't understand your hatred for Russia. Your eagerness to sanction and blockade Russia would inevitably lead to war if successful. I actually believe Russia can count on China and India along with much of southeast Asia and the mid-east not participating in a boycott of Russia. Therefore our boycott and sanctions would as usual hurt us most of all.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And meanwhile back at the ranch,the fox is busy in the chicken house while everybody is watching The Russia and Ukraine Gong show.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings

I don't understand your hatred for Russia. Your eagerness to sanction and blockade Russia would inevitably lead to war if successful. I actually believe Russia can count on China and India along with much of southeast Asia and the mid-east not participating in a boycott of Russia. Therefore our boycott and sanctions would as usual hurt us most of all.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Proud to use civilians as hostages. Give 'em a medal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly

You dumbass The ONLY nation UK is destroying is the US,,
I’d recon that if they can’t import that wheat over something that is none of our business that it will be similar to oil prices. The price will go up in addition to the inflation for the next $40 billion that we borrow from China to send to Ukraine.

As far as US farmers there’s a finite amount of ag land. For every acre that they put into wheat it’s one less acre that will be put into corn ect. It’s not going to be a net gain for the average American.

Do you really believe that increased oil, and wheat good prices in addition to $40 more billion to Ukraine is the best post possible use of US dollars?

I doubt that many farmers are going to convert corn and soybean fields into wheat fields, at least those farmers located north of I-70. Wheat is a dryland crop, while corn does better as an irrigated crop.

I believe that oil prices are higher because the Biden Administration is militantly opposed to fossil fuels, coal and oil, and favors a rapid, unrealistic, conversion to eco-friendly renewable fuels. The U.S. went from being an exporter of oil to an importer because of political policy changes, not because of a shortage of crude oil. Presumably a Republican administration would reverse the Biden policies that go full speed ahead on drilling and refining oil for domestic and export consumption. The U.S. needs to take up the slack in LNG and oil for Europe, so that they can stop buying the same from Russia. As long as they need fuel from Russia, they are in a position of weakness.
I think you’re a good guy based on previous post so we’ll probably agree to disagree. I agree 100% that wheat land is typically not good corn or bean land. That was my intent with my original post, that claiming farmers will switch from one crop to another is BS and even if they do it will effect the price of other commodities.

Biden’s oil policies jacked up the price of oil big time but so did his and RINO supported bans on Russian oil. China is the net benefiter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
India banned wheat exports today.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Huntz
And meanwhile back at the ranch,the fox is busy in the chicken house while everybody is watching The Russia and Ukraine Gong show.
Amen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
I’ll take a bet that it was the US that did some arm twisting or free money to India to convince them to do it. I doubt that India gives a flying fug about the people of Ukraine.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
I’ll take a bet that it was the US that did some arm twisting or free money to India to convince them to do it. I doubt that India gives a flying fug about the people of Ukraine.
I am guessing India dos not wish to sell its own wheat when it has a population of over 1 billion and the world is facing a food shortage. It is in India's best interest not to have mass starvation, riots, and insurrection after letting their home grown crop get away.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 63 invisible), 2,872 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,302
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.