Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?
I don't understand your hatred for Russia. Your eagerness to sanction and blockade Russia would inevitably lead to war if successful. I actually believe Russia can count on China and India along with much of southeast Asia and the mid-east not participating in a boycott of Russia. Therefore our boycott and sanctions would as usual hurt us most of all.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."