Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?

y
Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.

I believe Biden wanted Zelenskii to leave Ukraine at the start of the war and allow Putin to decapitate the Ukraine gov.

Hides the trail to the dirty deeds of Biden and others.

Zelenskii turned down the deal which was probably worth millions to him personally.

Now the Deep State actors are throwing money at Zelenskii and Ukraine to keep them from spilling the truth.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

LOL.

Post up any exact quote of mine that is "crawfishing".

My predictions have proven the most accurate over time.

You on the other hand have been wallowing in Putin Pufting. shocked

BS. Putin is working in concert with Trump in draining the deep state swamp.

Ukraine is the stronghold and homeland of the AshkeNAZI false jews. The same group are the Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros illuminati jews.

Putin will expose all the dirty deeds of Zero (Biolabs), Kilkery (child trafficking and baby selling), Biden (money laundering).

The truth is coming out.

Now even NBC is talking about the millions Hunter made.

The leaders of the UN dont want to hear about the illegal Bio pathogen work but the member nations do.

This is fixing to be getting good.

Putin got the goods on many fronts.

I.figure he stopped the next Bill Gates promised Plandemic also.

He wont be a patsy for the next Wuhan Flu the way Xi was.

Now lets see if Xi moves on the Bolshevick Globalists in Tiawan. Humm. Did Zero start any Biolabs there, John?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin