Hop To
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by akasparky
This entire thread inspires me to abuse roadway bicycle riders.

Outstanding!

Never even considered it before Paul showed us why and the meaning involved.

Now it seems it could bring joy and satisfaction in ways I've never considered, thanks Paul.

lololol. I would say "anything for you Sparky" but I don't want Flave to get jealous.

Your efforts and time here have the effects much like what a good White Supremacist website does for those like Dylann Roof, and Payton Gendron.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HawkI
Where's the video of asswholes throwing trash at farmer or an 80 year old driver?

There isn't one, for reasons obvious to anyone who doesn't ride a bike on the fugging highway....but I'm sure the asswholes arrived to their behavior without any reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Where's the video of asswholes throwing trash at farmer or an 80 year old driver?

There isn't one, for reasons obvious to anyone who doesn't ride a bike on the fugging highway....but I'm sure the asswholes arrived to their behavior without any reason.

What Pauli looks like without his bicycle "hard hat" on

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paul single handily legitimizes the nessasary hate involved.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They don't stop at ANY stop signs that I've seen, unless its a ten year old kid...

Equating an 80 year old driver and their limits and someone who should know better pretty much sums up the modern day bicyclist and their ways of rationalizing why someone shouldn't run their ass over without a thought....

I can see a 4 way intersection from my kitchen window and being on a popular cycling route I see a lot of riders. I'd guess maybe 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 actually stop at the intersection. The other day I saw 4 riders make the turn South and stop in the lane. Friggin retards there is a nice big gravel wideout on the NE side of the intersection they could of pulled into.

Personally I always stop there when I'm riding. I can be kind of compulsive about following rules though. That intersection and one other intersection on a gravel road I ride a lot are the only two stop signs I typically see though and yep I stop for that one too. Most of you guys would probably be cussing me if I was driving since I don't speed by more than a couple of MPH.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
This thread is great.

The Cajun didn't need this thread to show how dumb he is but it has certainly helped.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ky221
This thread is great.

The Cajun didn't need this thread to show how dumb he is but it has certainly helped.

Please use a small "c" when Paul is involved.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
See to many memorial s of dumb ass cyclists along the road. Take responsibility for riding safe rather than what we think we can get away with

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What is truly more than a little amazing is that people on bicycles are not routinely dusted with 6 shot. Especially the ones abusing road etiquette. I still am mystified by their refusing to respect stop signs.

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Paul is a dumb xxxx

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't actually have a blanket dislike for people riding around and trying to stay out of the way on their bikes. Refusal to follow road signage, riding along shooting the [bleep] and blocking the road at 2mph does chap my ass. Some of the outfits are soooo gay looking on men but some of the women 2mph isn't that bad especially if they are pumping up and down.

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I don't actually have a blanket dislike for people riding around and trying to stay out of the way on their bikes. Refusal to follow road signage, riding along shooting the [bleep] and blocking the road at 2mph does chap my ass. Some of the outfits are soooo gay looking on men but some of the women 2mph isn't that bad especially if they are pumping up and down.

I've seen a few of exceptional looking women riders. Unfortunately they've always been headed the other direction. One of these days I'll leave the house for a ride at the right time though. Frigging lycra can hide a lot of cottage cheese though. Guy has to be careful.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We move machinery down the road all the time.

Early morning.

Get out the way you homo dick lickers!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

But with a male in Spandex like Pauli doing it, it is beyond disgusting.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Are you sure that wasn't a guy with shaved legs?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Paula Ab Fool...lol

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Tell you what, when I was driving a tractor trailer in Arkansas last week, on a hilly, curvy, two lane highway with a 55 mph speed limit, and I came around a curve on that narrow road that should have been and probably once was, a goat path, to find some idiot in spandex on a bike, all I could think was why, in a state full of trails and parks, does this mental defective need to be endangering himself and everyone who comes upon him by using an already dangerous road for his hobby?

We spend hundreds of thousands of tax dollars making old railroad beds and other areas into trails for biking and similar hobbies, and then these idiots still see the need to use the roads as a venue for their HOBBY. Meanwhile, a guy making a living, with a full route to do and a federally mandated 14 hours to get it done and get back home, sits doing 5 to 15 mph in a 55 zone so they can do their HOBBY. That is the definition of an entitled aszhole. May every last one of them that operates thus be flattened by a driver who deserves the ensuing drama. Because no decent person should have to suffer for inadvertently wiping out a moron who chose to take his HOBBY places it should not be. I don’t hunt from the road, don’t fish off a bridge, or hike down the interstate. Common sense and all that. Of course, expecting commons sense from a grown man riding around in public looking like that is probably a bit optimistic.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 05/22/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ky221
This thread is great.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Makes it fun running behind a bunch of cyclists across the road taking theIr right of way

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.