C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Bicyclists always like to argue and play their games until they are reminded of simple math. Bicycles<≠motor vehicles. When one gets drilled they all stay off the roads until they forget the equation and go out and find out again.

I don't care if I liked riding a bicycle so much that I rode around with a woody the whole time, It is not worth my life to ride on busy highways much less get an attitude about it.

Simple math comes into play in civil lawsuits too.
Well hell, post up some lawsuits where the dead bike guy won. If it comes down to taking a vehicle head on or taking out some bicyclists, I would say it would be an easy choice every time. I am sure you will feel better being dead while someone runs your lawsuit.

What a gaping hatchet gash.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lawsuits my ass...

Deer ran across the road... bike swerved into me... I accidentally drove over him... sorry.

I back up and drove over him again... oops... sorry again.

Drove forward to park my truck safety from addition traffic and low and behold... drove over the poor bastard a third time... triple sorry.

Sue the deer

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I went back to his posts to find his transvestite pic but this ass clown posts 50-100 times daily. I don't have time for that. lol

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought cyclists were thin? Most of the people in Op's video were chubby at best.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I thought cyclists were thin? Most of the people in Op's video were chubby at best.

Built in bumpers to deflect garbage thrown out of car windows

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And aren't you the poop stain that posted a picture of yourself with a dress on to "mess" with your daughters date? Yeah, you fit right in here.

I think that's correct.... narcissists are not worth interacting with in general. Maybe Jaba The Hut could meet up with him after he gets out of jail.... I know that's who I thought of when I saw that clip.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Schit you can't makeup...

Report says Louisiana second most dangerous state for cyclists

[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]Two bicycles lay on the side of La. 66 in West Feliciana Parish after a fatal crash causing the death of Baton Rouge Metro Councilman Buddy Amoroso. Amoroso and Thomas Clement were struck by a Chevrolet Tahoe while riding. Advocate staff photo

Louisiana has again been dubbed one of the most dangerous states in the nation to ride a bicycle, sparking debate on just why a seemingly innocent exercise seems to carry inordinate risks.

Last week, an analysis by The Wall Street Journal concluded that the state is No. 2 nationally in bicyclist deaths, behind only Florida.

The same review said New Orleans is the sixth most dangerous of 50 metro areas when it comes to bike riding.

The grim review is not the first of its kind.

In 2015, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention said Louisiana had the the third highest rate of bicyclist deaths in the nation, behind Florida and Delaware.

Paul,
Is it lost on you as to why the Center for Disease Control and Prevention are the ones that have to deal with stupid bicycle rider issues?

They may have a vaccine that could cure what ail's you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And aren't you the poop stain that posted a picture of yourself with a dress on to "mess" with your daughters date? Yeah, you fit right in here.

Actually, that was pretty damn funny.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Says the dude riding around in spandex with a penis hat on. Then spend 20 pages arguing how cool you and your bike are. I don't think your "outdoor Sports" is the same as this sites "outdoor sports".

Guess you couldn't find those successful lawsuits either.

Oh goodness, it seems as if I have struck a nerd.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nah, he is too busy hurling insults at anyone who applies logic to his gay bicycle riding. That is kind of his MO, someone disagrees with him and he immediately insults them. But hey, he IS averaging 50 posts a day.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
applies logic to his gay bicycle riding.

Let's just let this marinade for a bit. lololol

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having handled insurance liability claims for the last 31 years, and having handled hundreds, if not over a 1,000 claims involving cars and bicycles, I would say around 50% of the time the car is at fault, 50% the bicyclist. I would say the biggest issue with bicyclists I've seen is, in no particular order,

1) swerving left into the path of an overtaking car,
2) riding on the wrong side of the road,
3) riding at night with no lights,
4) lane splitting, riding up the right side of a line of cars at a stop light and running into a car that is turning right,
5) and one I have personally seen a lot since there are a lot of bike routes where I live, a group of bicyclists spilling out past a stop sign as if they were one big catepillar into the path of a car that has right of way without understanding that every bicyclist in that group has an individual duty to stop at the stop sign.

Drivers tend to pass too closely and clip bicyclists, and tend to pass and turn right into the path of the bike, and parallel parkers that open doors into the path of approaching bicyclists.

As far as lawsuits - the vast, vast majority of legit claims get settled before a lawsuit is ever filed. Most lawsuits are settled in mediation or during the discovery process without ever making it into a court room. Verdicts as a proportion of total claims is miniscule. Most cases go to trial over liability disputes, not damages, though some go over damage disputes. Defendants are usually represented by a good attorney paid for my their insurer. Liability disputes tend to fall out in favor of the defendant. Insurers only tend to take the strongest cases to court. Hardly any verdicts are published publicly so finding them to post here would be very hard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GOLD

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Having handled insurance liability claims for the last 31 years, and having handled hundreds, if not over a 1,000 claims involving cars and bicycles, I would say around 50% of the time the car is at fault, 50% the bicyclist. I would say the biggest issue with bicyclists I've seen is, in no particular order,

1) swerving left into the path of an overtaking car,
2) riding on the wrong side of the road,
3) riding at night with no lights,
4) lane splitting, riding up the right side of a line of cars at a stop light and running into a car that is turning right,
5) and one I have personally seen a lot since there are a lot of bike routes where I live, a group of bicyclists spilling out past a stop sign as if they were one big catepillar into the path of a car that has right of way without understanding that every bicyclist in that group has an individual duty to stop at the stop sign.

Drivers tend to pass too closely and clip bicyclists, and tend to pass and turn right into the path of the bike, and parallel parkers that open doors into the path of approaching bicyclists.

As far as lawsuits - the vast, vast majority of legit claims get settled before a lawsuit is ever filed. Most lawsuits are settled in mediation or during the discovery process without ever making it into a court room. Verdicts as a proportion of total claims is miniscule. Most cases go to trial over liability disputes, not damages, though some go over damage disputes. Defendants are usually represented by a good attorney paid for my their insurer. Liability disputes tend to fall out in favor of the defendant. Insurers only tend to take the strongest cases to court. Hardly any verdicts are published publicly so finding them to post here would be very hard.
All that really has no meaning if the bicyclist is dead does it? Knowing he is 50/50 supposed to make him feel better while he is taking a dirt nap? I don't know where you live but around here, bicycles don't do so well when an automobile of your choice hits them. I would rather be alive than put myself in losing fight and getting killed. People on bikes love to play games with traffic and exert their rights all over the place until a couple of them get wiped out, the they ar all "Oh ma gawd, we was just riding 23 abreast. The driver should have ran into oncoming traffic or hit a tree instead of mowing us down like cornstalks". Kind of like people who have to pick up snakes and then are shocked when they get bit. SMH

And to be honest, I don't like Paul, I don't like looking at his stupid avatar picture with his penis protector on, I don't care for his insulting replies when you don't agree with him, I don't like his whiney posts, I hate clicking onto the site to see him constantly whining about bike riders, riding etc...yeah, can't think of one redeeming quality of the guy. Like there must be a forum out there for him to talk biking but he chooses to do it here and be a whiney c u n t about it.

Last edited by KSMITH; 05/24/22.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's funny, JeffA.

The funniest ything I ever saw, and it was a one in a million hit, we when I was a kid. I had one of those GI Joe Jeeps, the ones with the trailer that had a toy recoilless rifle on it:

[Linked Image from thumbs.worthpoint.com]

Those toy gun had a pretty powerful spring in them to launch plastic shells. But it didn't take boys long to figure out acorns fit in them perfectly.

I had my buddy Jamie over at my house and we were using that gun to launch acorns. A totally innocent and unsuspecting girl, 14 or so, came riding up the street on her bicycle. Jamie pointed that toy gun at her, raised the muzzle to 45 degrees, and hit the lever to launch tha acron. That acorn flew 50 feet of so and hit that girl right in the face and she fell off her bike skinning her knee. I always (kinda) felt bad about that, but no one could have made that shot again if theytried for a hundred years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He taught that little nasty mouthed girl a lesson.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JeffA
GOLD

That will teach her to talk trash and ride with no hands. lol

-Piss into the wind.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JeffA
GOLD

Maybe that should be one of them tick tok challenges except a rider must be in spandex and a helmet bonus points if they're on the highway

Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.