Hop To
Page 47 of 53 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 52 53
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Kid had over 1000 rounds and 60 magazines?

Oh fugg,
Where did he get the money for the weapons and ammo ? There was thousands of dollars spent in the few weeks before this happened. I’m suspicious that this monster was groomed and financed by a three letter agency. All my other conspiracy theories have come true…

The DPS chief confirmed earlier that he used a debit card so he had the money in the bank, but they don’t know how he got that yet. That was all he said on it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
If i didn't know better i would think flave was talking about his home town, he's a bottom feeder Catfish, all mouth no brains. needs to get back under the pond scum and eat his worms. Rio7

^^^South Texas Native.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Kid had over 1000 rounds and 60 magazines?

Oh fugg,
Where did he get the money for the weapons and ammo ? There was thousands of dollars spent in the few weeks before this happened. I’m suspicious that this monster was groomed and financed by a three letter agency. All my other conspiracy theories have come true…

The DPS chief confirmed earlier that he used a debit card so he had the money in the bank, but they don’t know how he got that yet. That was all he said on it.

I'm sure we'll know in short order.

Right after we find out WTF that Las Vegas shooter and the guy that leaked Roberts' opinion had in mind.

(fingers crossed)

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The on-scene commander made the call that the carnage at Robb Elementary School on Tuesday had gone from an active shooter situation to a “barricaded suspect” situation, Col. Steven McCraw, director Texas Department of Public Safety said in a briefing Friday.

Can't understand why the difference between "active shooter" and "barricaded suspect" would matter a single fugg to anyone when children who could potentially be saved are bleeding out.

Just pay your taxes and nod your head.

Thanks.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Well it sounds like the DPS director believes Uvalde pd screwed up the response.

Heads should roll, but if it was brass that made the call to wait, I doubt anything will happen.

Right LT?

The DPS director did a horrible, bumbling job of that press conference.

But he did shed some light on the incident.

Not the least of which was the chain of command. The Incident Commander was the School District Chief of Police.

That guy was the one that issued the orders that it had gone from an active shooter situation to a barricaded subject. frown

He was wrong.

That small town, small school police chief for the school district had no business commanding that situation. It was clearly above his pay grade.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Perhaps in the future, a pre-determined, more qualified person should be the incident commander.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Well it sounds like the DPS director believes Uvalde pd screwed up the response.

Heads should roll, but if it was brass that made the call to wait, I doubt anything will happen.

Right LT?

Not the least of which was the chain of command. The Incident Commander was the School District Chief of Police.

That guy was the one that issued the orders that it had gone from an active shooter situation to a barricaded subject. frown

He was wrong.

That small town, small school police chief for the school district had no business commanding that situation. It was clearly above his pay grade.

Perhaps in the future, a pre-determined, more qualified person should be the incident commander.

Oh my fugking Christ I hope that's not what was actually said.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We’ll likely never know what really happened, but this should be a good opportunity for each of us to think for a moment on the theory of trusting our safety and well being, and the safety and well being of our loved ones, to government employees.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Right LT?

He was wrong.

You could tell he was pissed he even had to explain such stupid behavior. "small school police chief for the school district had no business commanding that situation" how in hell did he get to be in charge?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rickt300

Right LT?

He was wrong.

You could tell he was pissed he even had to explain such stupid behavior. "small school police chief for the school district had no business commanding that situation" how in hell did he get to be in charge?
Politics. Just like every other police chief in the nation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You ever been to Texas?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gregintenn
We’ll likely never know what really happened, but this should be a good opportunity for each of us to think for a moment on the theory of trusting our safety and well being, and the safety and well being of our loved ones, to government employees.

Sycamore gonna cry in his hanky.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Oh my fugking Christ I hope that's not what was actually said.

If I heard the DPS Director right, (and that was hard to do in horrible press meeting) he said the Incident Commander was the Uvalde Consolidated ISD's Police Chief, that it was his school, and his jurisdiction, therefore he was the incident commander, and had declared that the active shooter had changed to a barricaded subject.

The director also said that was a huge mistake. (No chit)

https://www.ucisd.net/Page/2120

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Right LT?

He was wrong.

The way most brass get their non-enforcement cush jobs......suckin 40 miles of cawk.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm not as dumb as those Leo's who stood around an hour as kids lay bleeding out.

I and millions of other people would have gone in without bullet proof vests just as that mother did to get her 2 girls out.

My cousin retired as No 2 in the Texas Dept of Corrections. Head warden for the Texas prison system. She is apoplectic and cant believe this schiett. I know of some of the things she has gone up against. She agrees with me puke. Waiting for freaking hostage negotiators while kids lay bleeding out. No Fughking Way.

What have you EVER done?

Better question is WTF is some nobody asking Jag what has he ever done? WTF have you ever done?

Besides your mom?

Does your mom know your stealing her WiFi?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I have a pretty good idea that we'll have the results of the investigation.

Texas DPS isn't pulling any punches. They clearly called out some critical mistakes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What's a School District Chief of Police?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I have a pretty good idea that we'll have the results of the investigation.

Texas DPS isn't pulling any punches. They clearly called out some critical mistakes.
I wish I shared your faith in our fellow man.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I guess the guy in charge of the police department formed for the school district.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I guess the guy in charge of the police department formed for the school district.

I couldn't get your page to load Barry.

Is this cat different from the Uvalde Chief?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From their site. It looks like they did everything they said they would do during an emergency.

In the event of an emergency, U.C.I.S.D. will:

Send phone/text and/or email alerts to the parents via Uvalde APP
Facebook & Twitter
Post updates to www.ucisd.net

Page 47 of 53 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.