Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
When were about 6 years into our marriage we were at a local store and she started reaming out a guy that was 3 times my size, fortunately I knew the guy quite well she just didn't know it.

When I quite laughing I asked her if she was trying to get my ass beat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Wife went to the gun store with me and saw a skeet shotgun and sang the skeet skeet skeet rap song, not knowing what it meant.

I got some weird looks from the staff.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
When wife was birthing our 3rd. Turned out the OB and I had some connections. We were just chatting about business, etc. and she suddenly screams, "I'm trying to have a baby here!"

Last edited by TimberRunner; 06/23/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Wife went to the gun store with me and saw a skeet shotgun and sang the skeet skeet skeet rap song, not knowing what it meant.

I was gonna Google “skeet skeet skeet rap song”, then thought better of it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

I was gonna Google “skeet skeet skeet rap song”, then thought better of it.

Apparently "shooting skeet" to them is squirting their man-naise all over some girl in the club.

Wife somehow heard that song and didn't know what it meant lol
But the dudes in the store did

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I actually married her to put her on my health insurance when I worked in the oilfield.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a double. My wife and my sister-in-law were looking at a house plan and noted all the "Unfin. Storage" in the basement. They put their heads together and discussed, but then asked:

"What's an unfin?"

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JOG
I have a double. My wife and my sister-in-law were looking at a house plan and noted all the "Unfin. Storage" in the basement. They put their heads together and discussed, but then asked:

"What's an unfin?"
Fish that can't swim...

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stxhunter, one for you.

My sister was reviewing a flooring invoice and noticed a line item directed to the installer. She got all twisted up over it since the installer costs were supposed to be rolled into the carpet price. She called the company and demanded to know why LR Hall was directly paid $250.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JOG
Stxhunter, one for you.

My sister was reviewing a flooring invoice and noticed a line item directed to the installer. She got all twisted up over it since the installer costs were supposed to be rolled into the carpet price. She called the company and demanded to know why LR Hall was directly paid $250.
because that was probably what it was going to cost for total labor for the installer for the job, they always get on that kind of deal.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't work for home depot /lowes that do that crap.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
I once left my cell phone at home when I headed to work. My wife texted me asking if I knew i forgot my phone..WTF!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Top this...my p.o.s. pickup quit coming home from work one day, borrowed a phone and called the soon to be wife, "get a tow chain and come and get me". She did, we are heading home with the usual drama, bang, slack, jerk, rattle rattle clink tinkle, so she gets up about 30 mph finally smoothing out, the chain however came unhooked, she never even looked in the mirror, she's headin' home, I'm sitting on the side of the road seeing her disappear into the distance. She had to have made it nearly 5 miles before noticing I wasn't hooked on. We didn't talk much when she showed back up about 15 minutes later, so I hooked up again and we made it home. Haven't really brought it up over the last 45 years coward that I am.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Her pinning me in the back door of my F150 with one of those Wally World gimp carts while I’m trying to load groceries. Backed up and rammed the back door, with me still in it about three time. Laughing her azz off the whole time.

Thanks to my cat like reflexes I was able to dodge her cereal bowl and a can of green beans on another occasion. But she did sucker knock me with her walker once real good while I was trying to clean up something.

Memories.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/24/22.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wife is pregnant. Goes to visit her mother for the day an hour away. No big deal. I had things to do around the apartment anyway.

2 weeks later we're all together with her parents and he mother asks me how I liked the apple pie she made? WTF? What apple pie?

Wife starts bawling.

Here she ate the apple pie, while DRIVING on the way home with her hands and stopped off at a gas station to wash them and throw out the tin before she got to the house. Never mentioned it to anyone. Ate a whole damn pie in 60 miles.

Me

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Teal
Wife is pregnant. Goes to visit her mother for the day an hour away. No big deal. I had things to do around the apartment anyway.

2 weeks later we're all together with her parents and he mother asks me how I liked the apple pie she made? WTF? What apple pie?

Wife starts bawling.

Here she ate the apple pie, while DRIVING on the way home with her hands and stopped off at a gas station to wash them and throw out the tin before she got to the house. Never mentioned it to anyone. Ate a whole damn pie in 60 miles.

That’s hard to top. Funny.

NRA Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dale06

Wife starts bawling.

That’s hard to top. Funny.

And she wasn't/isn't a big girl. Was maybe 130 lbs at the time. Was 5 months preggo?

Me

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

Wife starts bawling.

That is a good one

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Wife starts bawling.

That's funny! hahaha

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Wifey took exception to something I said, chunked a plastic bottle of syrup. It missed me, exploded when it hit the wall. It made the biggest damn mess. I had to clean it up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1234, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.