Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I had a man call me one time and apologized to me for my wife backing into his truck.

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I like the starter wife saying. I’m saying that for the right time.

U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
Yes, made a much better choice on Round #2, just celebrated 33 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Agreed, second time around. Looks and lovin' don't last. Cookin', personality and good conversation does. I do get cussed out for what she thinks I'm thinking from time to time though which doesn't seem fair.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
I had a man call me one time and apologized to me for my wife backing into his truck.

That's f'n funny!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Mine happens regularly - my wife leaves food on the stove unattended. Twice since she almost burned the house down a few weeks back. I can see something simmering and I accept that but not when frying or sauté something.

The other is her cutting hotdog or brat buns all the way through as if they were hamburger buns. Even "pre sliced" buns. That makes it difficult to add any condiments.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Peace and quiet over, wifey back from her cruise

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back when I was working, my wife said see wanted to see the doctor as something wasn't quite right. Now I worked rotating shifts so she had to see the doc without me coming along. I got home to find the wife crying and I'm thinking the worst. She kept crying and telling me I was gonna get mad and and I kept telling her I wouldn't. Finally she calmed down enough and said, "The doctor said there is nothing wrong with me. I'm just slightly pregnant." I told her, "I was not angry and don't worry about it. We'll find the space." You see, when I married her, she'd already had three kids from a previous marriage. Guess she forgot what being pregnant felt like. Anyway after a long wait she gave birth to a baby girl. Damn! I can't believe that was over 50 years ago. Time does fly.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can’t tell navy pants from black. My wife, being irritated with this, decided to mark them for me. Great!

One day, I got a pair out, looked, and saw the marking “BL” on the tag. WTF??!!?? BLue? BLack? I go out another pair…same thing! And another, and another!!!

LOL! She wasn’t sure either, but she DID mark them for me, bless her heart!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife left her missionary family overseas at age 17 to attend the Univ of WA.
She bought a car. She had never seen anyone work on a car, but she replaced her overhead camshaft.

Last week [49 years later] we replaced the garbage disposal under the sink. We took turns working. My hand strength is better.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When my wife and I were dating, I took her out groundhog hunting. I missed a groundhog and she found it very amusing. She laughed like you would at a toddler who fell down. Later a fox came out in the same field. I did not miss the fox. She did not know I was going to shoot it and lost her mind. I was unapologetic and told her to get over it. She did...but it was not a pleasant evening.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife pulled the trigger on a rifle once in her life. 17Remington, and hit the prairie dog.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,408
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.