-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we trash biden and barack hussein constantly, but we fail to remember that George HW Bush and his evil spawn, George Bush, started the ball rolling on converting American into a single party totalitarian state.

Sam......

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I seriously thought he was dead.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If he was being honest, he'd say that Donald Trump is the biggest threat to the Swamp that it has ever faced.

I used to have a lot of respect for him. After 9-11, he seemed like a calm, steadying presence; a grown-up among the children of the media and the Democrats (but I repeat myself). I don't know if he changed or if I woke up and saw things for what they are, but I now see him as a bitter, spiteful old man who, thankfully, is no longer relevant.
He was rotten from day one.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we trash biden and barack hussein constantly, but we fail to remember that George HW Bush and his evil spawn, George Bush, started the ball rolling on converting American into a single party totalitarian state.
This.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There is no difference between the GOP and Dems. The one thing that Tump did was that he once and for all reveled this. Bushes and Cheney's were no different than the Clinton and Obama. In fact there was no more damaging leaders for the US and than Bushes and Cheneys.

All these "political differences" are ochestrated theater. Off camera they are all partying together, going on vacations together And you witnessed what a joke Fox News was in Nov 2020.

Originally Posted by hatari
Trump attacked him and the Bush Clan. That was after Obama and the left had spent 16 years attacking him and the Bush Clan.

Cheney could take it from Obama and the Left, but didn't appreciate Trump's scorched Earth biting sarcasm. Neither did "Little Marco", or McCain. All of them see themselves as the enlightened and experienced leaders of the GOP. They all hate the fact that Trump's populism is loved by millions (and despised by millions of the Left) while Cheney is neither deeply loved nor despised to the same level by either side.

Cheney, for all of his history and service to the GOP and the country, has been discarded and rendered irrelevant.

Last edited by ribka; 08/08/22.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I voted early and not for that slime.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump has suggested Congress critters (and their families) should be audited. Then there's 911, where Trump has suggested this was an "inside job" and an investigation should be implemented. Both of these scumbags could end up in Gitmo or worse if the truth were known. All RINOs are terrified of public audits.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Dows she need a consolation or a padded room
Typical libtard throw a fit and pout

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He's never been this vocal about Hussein or Biden.

Says all you need to know.

He doesn't have an issue with puppets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where’s his douchey bolo tie “those people” usually wear out that way?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s easy to tell who our enemies are. They are the people that hate Trump. He kicked the hornet’s nest of criminals.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by slumlord

It kinda chaff’s the the Neck like the Real Thing ..

Besides he’s talking to Rhinos and they have Sensitive Necks ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back in the mid 1990s there was speculation that Dick Cheney was going to run for President in the 1996 cycle. Based on his record in the House, a couple events he spoke at I attended in south-central Wyoming, his history, and honestly, a real respect for LYNNE Cheney on the talk shows back then, I was all for it.

Wow, how things have changed. I can't stand the thought of being within 200 miles of either Dick or Lynn Cheney, hated her for carpetbagging, then didn't mind her votes, then her reaction to a "threat" was just as over the top as her old man's handling of Gulf War Two. Some people in power, or near it, overreact to anything that might burst their bubble, either for real or politically. It's THEIR turn, by gosh, and no matter how lousy they are at executing when they finally get "power," they'll say and do anything to keep that power safely in their anointed hands.

The other thing I've noticed is Liz's lust for power. I really don't like multigenerational power families, political "legacies." WTF qualified her to be a front runner, growing up with the best of everything in DC? Seriously? Again, she was actually doing pretty good and climbing the ladder in the House, but that was the point. She was already boosted up the ladder by her parents, both savvy in ESTABLISHMENT protocols inside the Beltway. But the ESTABLISHMENT is a corrupt, self-dealing insider game that costs us peasants dearly, so dearly the hole is nearly too big to ever fill back in, at the risk of losing America's exceptionalist essence. All because of clubby establimentarian game-players like Cheney et cetera ad nauseam.

Eff you, Dick. Notice you didn't even mention Wyoming in your spiel. G F Y 6 W T Sunday.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Off topic a little but, does anybody know what brand/style hat he's wearing? I really like it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by nahma_mich
Off topic a little but, does anybody know what brand/style hat he's wearing? I really like it.
I don't know what brand the hat is, but the lying bastard wears it every time he does an interview out here and wants to play cowboy for the camera. Rotten to the core traitorous POS. Die already.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Probably not a good time to go bird hunting with him.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wouldn't piss down his throat, if his guts were on fire.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IF you substitute 'Establishment Politicians' for 'America' in the title of that article it makes more sence.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by slumlord

You should see Hageman's commercials, she's wearing more turquois and silver than any native American I have ever seen, lol.
She is not the friend of public land hunters.
Hageman couldn't get elected Gov. and we don't need her kind in Congress.
We need a better choice !!
She was willing to sell off our water, or give it away to the needy, thirsty states, ugh .

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by nahma_mich

Looks like a Stetson Open Road but with a cowboy type brim instead of upturned.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,722 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,716
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.