Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
I am past believing anything covid/vax related from anyone, including researcher, gooberment, group or individual.

Multiply that by 10 for anywhere the public can post

Really, you go girl!

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Haha love reading the covtards in here trying to back track on their past stances. I mean it wouldnt be quite as bad if those dudes would just man up and admit they got had by the gov and big pharm. Instead they are gonna pretend they have been on our side the entire time lmfao

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I had many arguments with the very ones posting in here now trying to act like they werent pro-poison shot from day one. Anyone foolish enough to put complete faith in this chitbag gov and big dollar big pharm is literally retarded

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Haha love reading the covtards in here trying to back track on their past stances. I mean it wouldnt be quite as bad if those dudes would just man up and admit they got had by the gov and big pharm. Instead they are gonna pretend they have been on our side the entire time lmfao

They’re nothing short of pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

Jorge, hatari, CockSocket, Calvin, etc.

Pathetic mother fugkers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

Attached Images
IMG_20220814_9384.jpg (44.43 KB, 190 downloads)

Medics bury their mistakes..
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

Fail

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. It protects you from nothing! Big difference from what you listed.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Springcove

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. It protects you from nothing! Big difference from what you listed.

At this point in time anyone that cares knows that. Regurgitating the talking point they did shows they are scared of monkey pox.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Yea cuz all of those vaccines were tried and vetted over many years to make sure they were safe.

Try again Azzwipe

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Springcove

At this point in time anyone that cares knows that. Regurgitating the talking point they did shows they are scared of monkey pox.

If they are worried about monkey pox they better check their six o’clock…

Last edited by Springcove; 08/14/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hilarious that people have to defend their poor decision. They sold themselves and kids out for a false sense of safety. Sad deal.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Shocked that you are really this stupid

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You are correct but those are true vaccines that work. The shots for covid are not vaccines when will some of y'all understand that. IMO It's all about money, control and depopulation.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You skipped over where they said it would prevent the disease...like a regular vaccine?

I didn’t skip over anything… by the time I got the jab it was well known that it didn’t prevent anything except maybe severe symptoms. I’m not planning on getting boosted again unless I get the surgery and the surgeon recommends it…they deal with this schitt in the real world and not on internet forums.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DGAF who got the shot, or didn't.

People who voted for 4 dollar gas can eat a cock though.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Go ahead and laugh… you do realize that catching and surviving some untreated viruses have consequences down the road right??? Meningitis, HPV, Chicken pox etc…???

It’s all a crapshoot…vaxed or not…

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Go ahead and laugh… you do realize that catching and surviving some untreated viruses have consequences down the road right??? Meningitis, HPV, Chicken pox etc…???

It’s all a crapshoot…vaxed or not…

Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

Had Covid (without the so called vax), Yea I'm laughing here.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pureblood...
👍👍👍

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Pureblood...
👍👍👍

I am a real Pureblood since I've never had a vaccine of any kind.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

Had Covid (without the so called vax), Yea I'm laughing here.

I’m supposed to mention that it’s untested?? …..well no schitt Sherlock…so you didn’t get the vax and survived???
One thing I can guarantee you is that if you develop a bad disease as the result of a covid infection, I won’t be callin you a dumbass…grow up..

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,095
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.