Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This prospect will be totally up to the two in question. Can one take a back seat to the other?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
DeSantis has to be establishment cause he needs their money. They'll tell him how and when.

Trump doesn't have that restriction.

DeSantis doesn't need their money, either.

Anti-Trumpers here are a riot. He takes you to the Mountaintop and you turn around and piss on him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
Perhaps Trump might be less inclined to run again after legal developments of recent days. I think he will try to take care of his family, etc.

Bullchiit. That's a liberal distraction, just like Russia collusion. If you are paying attention to this garbage, you must of been asleep the last 6 years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps Trump might be less inclined to run again after legal developments of recent days. I think he will try to take care of his family, etc.

Bullchiit. That's a liberal distraction, just like Russia collusion. If you are paying attention to this garbage, you must of been asleep the last 6 years.

If he'd been paying attention, or wasn't a concern troll, you know those idiots have nothing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope he not a wolf in sheep's clothing .

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
DeSantis is first and foremost an establishment Harvard trained lawyer politician. He’s going where the political winds blow him and the establishment rudder steers him.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

If he'd been paying attention, or wasn't a concern troll, you know those idiots have nothing.
Lots of concern trolls around whenever Trump comes up.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
78 years old

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I don't think the GOP will allow Trump anywhere near the nomination.

Desantis appears to be the most conservative, anti-establishment alternative. And I would guess the GOP can stand him. That is, if the GOP is actually interested in winning POTUS.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Democrats with tacit approval from the establishment Republicans are not only trying to stop Trump for 2024 they are trying to absolutely break him financially and mentally as a warning to any other possible Republican candidate that might think to upend the swamp. The media and the Democrats realize how bad they underestimated the voting public in 2016 and brazenly stole or manufactured 10s of millions of votes in 2020. They got by with it and will do it again. Who will stop them? Youngkin barely got over 50% in the Virginia count when he likely got 60% of the actual vote. Let us see what the Hippo does in Georgia. That will tell a lot about our future.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
DeSantis is first and foremost an establishment Harvard trained lawyer politician. He’s going where the political winds blow him and the establishment rudder steers him.
You're damn right Dave...DeSantis is the big money uniparty choice. He does a few high profile news stunts, some tough talk sound bytes and the campfire cheerleaders get a damp spot in their panties and can't wait to throw Trump overboard.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The GOP can’t even fit in a good idea with the amount of grandstanding, ego and attention whoring in the current party. The GOP is a big part of our problem in my opinion….they damn sure better make room if needed!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My support IS and WILL CONTINUE TO BE with President Trump…..to the bitter end.

I refuse to be distracted by the new shiny toy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Desantis appears to be the most conservative, anti-establishment alternative. And I would guess the GOP can stand him. That is, if the GOP is actually interested in winning POTUS.
.....Interesting point u make....However if the GOP internal polling amongst republicans favors Trump by a wide margin, then Trump will be the nominee for 2024.

Imo, do not rule out the possibility of a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024. Why? Because then the GOP could very well set themselves up for the following 12 years; 4 years of President Trump and 8 years of a President DeSantis.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Much like the last two elections, I doubt the Republican Swamp will actually support Trump.

1Minute
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.....Interesting point u make....However if the GOP internal polling amongst republicans favors Trump by a wide margin, then Trump will be the nominee for 2024.

Imo, do not rule out the possibility of a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024. Why? Because then the GOP could very well set themselves up for the following 12 years; 4 years of President Trump and 8 years of a President DeSantis.
Either Trump or DeSantis would have to move to another state. Or they would have to win without Florida’s electoral college votes.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What about the electoral penalty for both president and vice president hailing from the same state? I can see a scenario where Trump changes his residency to one of his other properties, one that wouldn’t be too bad of a tax hit but I’m sure he has some viable options so that he and DeSantis could team up if that’s what he thought would better his odds. I think he’s more determined than ever because the corrupt left and their banana republic like tactics and political retribution and outright attacks by a weaponized and corrupt federal government. If he doesn’t get them set straight and they’re allowed to continue with their evilness then he’s going to be fighting every uppity negro and dipshit liberal from every pissant jurisdiction nationwide that doesn’t “like” Trump for the rest of his days. This obviously assumes one BIG if…..IF we can have a fair election. If we can then he’ll win easily…AGAIN..and really set about fixing this broken thing.

He has my full support!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
...the GOP could very well set themselves up for the following 12 years; 4 years of President Trump and 8 years of a President DeSantis.

12 years?

This nation doesn't have a chance at making it even 5 more years... IMHO.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump will run. I think he wants his life back. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his family moved out of the U.S.A. in the near future.

Obvious you have not been watching Trump Rallies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Anti-Trumpers here are a riot. He takes you to the Mountaintop and you turn around and piss on him.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Sames guys that would be in a fetal position whimpering if they went through just one day of what Trump's been through for six years. For us.

Damn few here I would be willing to spend a night in a fox hole with.

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/24/22.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 13 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.