Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Anti-Trumpers here are a riot. He takes you to the Mountaintop and you turn around and piss on him.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Sames guys that would be in a fetal position whimpering if they went through just one day of what Trump's been through for six years. For us.

Damn few here I would be willing to spend a night in a fox hole with.

It's not that the Libs are some kind of ultra powerful collective...

But more over... that SO MANY Conservatives are fugging puzzys.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
There’s no telling the future but I’m betting Trump is running and he owns the base. DeSantis has disappointed me greatly dancing a jig for the establishment scum. I no longer trust DeSantis further than I could throw him. He’s working to divide the party on behalf of the enemies of MAGA.

I would not go that far, yet, but some of the recent development involving DeSantis do give me cause for concern.

For example, he backed out of a fundraiser for Lee Zeldin after meeting with Billionaire Joseph Cayre who had just given New York Governor Kathy Hochul “more than” $400,000 for her campaign against Lee Zeldin.

DeSantis has also accepted $10 million from Citadel Investment Boss Ken Griffin who now has said he is open to taking the position of U.S. Treasury Secretary in the DeSantis Administration.
Just so you know Griffin is Not a good guy.

On the other hand, if the Republican Nominee does not have Support from the Establishment , then 2024 will just be 2020 part 2, where the Republicans team up with Democrats to defeat their own candidate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 1minute
Much like the last two elections, I doubt the Republican Swamp will actually support Trump.

The Question is ..

Will The Derby Donkey and McLuntz destroy their Business Model with Extreme Prejudice against Trump..

It’s going to be All In for Them ..

I’m thinking they Pass and if He Wins the Presidency throttle him with Boogie Men like Bagpipes Billy and Wray Wray..

Trump’s got a Real Bad Habit of Trusting the Wrong People ..

The New Jersey Beluga for One..

Trump also Fondue if they Cum from Harvard and Yale ..

Remember The Donkey think’s he can Bully Trump in the Confirmation Process..

Ya .

“ You ain’t Seem Nothing Yet “

No .. Passively Resist and Hope he makes a Mistake.

Then if Trump Wins Flood his Government with Mordor..

It’s Showtime for US..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I don't think the GOP will allow Trump anywhere near the nomination.

Desantis appears to be the most conservative, anti-establishment alternative. And I would guess the GOP can stand him. That is, if the GOP is actually interested in winning POTUS.
.....Interesting point u make....However if the GOP internal polling amongst republicans favors Trump by a wide margin, then Trump will be the nominee for 2024.

Imo, do not rule out the possibility of a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024. Why? Because then the GOP could very well set themselves up for the following 12 years; 4 years of President Trump and 8 years of a President DeSantis.

What about the electoral penalty for both president and vice president hailing from the same state? I can see a scenario where Trump changes his residency to one of his other properties, one that wouldn’t be too bad of a tax hit but I’m sure he has some viable options so that he and DeSantis could team up if that’s what he thought would better his odds. I think he’s more determined than ever because the corrupt left and their banana republic like tactics and political retribution and outright attacks by a weaponized and corrupt federal government. If he doesn’t get them set straight and they’re allowed to continue with their evilness then he’s going to be fighting every uppity negro and dipshit liberal from every pissant jurisdiction nationwide that doesn’t “like” Trump for the rest of his days. This obviously assumes one BIG if…..IF we can have a fair election. If we can then he’ll win easily…AGAIN..and really set about fixing this broken thing.

He has my full support!
................I did not know that! An electoral penalty in Florida if both hail from Florida?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Right or wrong, Trump will provoke too much chaos (big surprise). I think Desantis will be the guy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS for sure.

The left WILL find a way to crucify Trump before 2024, I just hope he doesn't suddenly die of some easily explained away malady.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
^^^^^^^^^^

Subaru Republicans

Hahaha Hahaha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
There’s plenty of room for both if DeSantis waits for ‘28. If not then Trump will have to destroy him. That would be a tragedy. If he follows Trump and Trump is successful in finishing taking the Republican Party then DeSantis will be Trumps puppet not the former establishment republicans.

Nice to see someone thinking "long term" as opposed to short.

The bigger question is whether DeSantis would be as effective as president as Trump , whos biggest mistake might have been listening to the wrong people.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Trump , whos biggest mistake might have been listening to the wrong people.

That phrase is parroted a lot. I don't believe that was the case.

What we have learned is the ENTIRE Republican party, including the bureaucrats and operatives, with a handful of exceptions, is compromised. Not much to pick from for his team. Plus, Trump was considered radioactive, and establishment folks were afraid to hitch their star to his wagon. For which we can thank Turtle. That's why the debate between fixing the party and starting a new one.

His economic team (the "Wolverines") where outsiders and they did a bang-up job on trade negotiations and agreements. Meet Donald Trump's Economic Advisors

And why Trump is standing on his head to get MAGA candidates through the primaries, delivering great successes, remaking the party.

The Swamp would have you believe that Trump is now on his knees. The spineless are buying off on that, if for no other reason they would prefer some (fake) "normalcy" in their life. They don't have the stomach for the fight that is required and are fools. Same people who LET The Left takeover their own kids schools and still are. Commonly referred to as the "Silent Majority", should be called the "Spineless Majority". YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

What I question now, how many people in this country really deserve a guy like Trump as a leader.

Trump WILL smash The Swamp and many folks will be shocked as to who goes down in the process. There is no other way out. Bookmark it.

Swamp Creatures

Attached Images
DeSantis-1.jpg (29.41 KB, 99 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 09/24/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump will run. I think he wants his life back. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his family moved out of the U.S.A. in the near future.

I don't think he'll run because he's going to be charged with something that will prevent him from doing so, either rightly or wrongly, as the Democrats are after his azz big time. My fear is that in typical Trump fashion he'll do something to hurt the GOP's chances in 2024.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump will run. I think he wants his life back. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his family moved out of the U.S.A. in the near future.

I don't think he'll run because he's going to be charged with something that will prevent him from doing so, either rightly or wrongly, as the Democrats are after his azz big time. My fear is that in typical Trump fashion he'll do something to hurt the GOP's chances in 2024.
Still being the ignorant idiot I see.

Carry on, government employee, carry on.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t think DeSantis will run if Trump does.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Being charged with something prevents a run for public office? Hmmm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by akrange
^^^^^^^^^^

Subaru Republicans

Hahaha Hahaha

laffin smile I’ll use that

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I don't think the GOP will allow Trump anywhere near the nomination.

Desantis appears to be the most conservative, anti-establishment alternative. And I would guess the GOP can stand him. That is, if the GOP is actually interested in winning POTUS.
.....Interesting point u make....However if the GOP internal polling amongst republicans favors Trump by a wide margin, then Trump will be the nominee for 2024.

Imo, do not rule out the possibility of a Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024. Why? Because then the GOP could very well set themselves up for the following 12 years; 4 years of President Trump and 8 years of a President DeSantis.

What about the electoral penalty for both president and vice president hailing from the same state? I can see a scenario where Trump changes his residency to one of his other properties, one that wouldn’t be too bad of a tax hit but I’m sure he has some viable options so that he and DeSantis could team up if that’s what he thought would better his odds. I think he’s more determined than ever because the corrupt left and their banana republic like tactics and political retribution and outright attacks by a weaponized and corrupt federal government. If he doesn’t get them set straight and they’re allowed to continue with their evilness then he’s going to be fighting every uppity negro and dipshit liberal from every pissant jurisdiction nationwide that doesn’t “like” Trump for the rest of his days. This obviously assumes one BIG if…..IF we can have a fair election. If we can then he’ll win easily…AGAIN..and really set about fixing this broken thing.

He has my full support!
................I did not know that! An electoral penalty in Florida if both hail from Florida?

If the prez and vp come from the same state they lose the electoral votes from their collective home state. Florida ain’t small potatoes and would hurt them. Maybe Trump changes residency?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Desantis won't accept the Veep position.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Never underestimate the political drive of a politician. He’s young and he’s hungry.

Most politicians would trample their own mothers, assuming they ever had one, to climb the political ladder of power and prestige.

Trump isn’t a politician, DeSantis is.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Maybe Trump changes residency?

All this talk about Trump & DeSantis is nonsense.

Turtle it part of the team trying to put Trump in jail. Turtle and Karl Rove will at some point, present to us the DeSantis/Haley team.

Trump has other plans.

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/24/22.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump isn’t a politician, DeSantis is.

Trump added John Bolton and Eliot Abrams to his administration when the heat got turned up on him.

Trump is a politician .

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Agreed, I'll take Trump in a fast minute and feel like he would be a lot wiser about who he lets in his inner circle if he wins. He has been to this dance and will be prepared for the swamp this go round. You can bet he took notes.

With that said, like stated above the leftist commies are pulling every trick in the book to try and take him out now. Their problem is he is clean.
6 years of being investigated and nothing has come of it besides bullshit. Everything they have thrown at him has been a lie but the MSM is complicit, and they just never let up.

Biden is toast and another question is who will the Dims run. Has to be Newcum from Kalifomica and he's a freaking whack job

just looking for a new place to have a wreck.

Piglosi's gone as the tell tale sign of wanting to be the Ambassador to Italy says it all. She has seen the writing on the wall for her sorry ass.

As for Desantis if he gets the nomination there are a lot of people who would vote for him that would not vote for Trump.

It's certainly going to be a showdown but first things first. Nov.8th will be very telling on the people's sentiments. I don't believe about 95% of the polls on any given day.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trump added John Bolton and Eliot Abrams to his administration when the heat got turned up on him.

Trump is a politician .

You sure Trump didn't add "Bomb Everyone" Bolton to the team to scare the chit out of the Iranians?

BTW, "politicians" don't donate their entire salary.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (1Longbow, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 37 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,930
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.