Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Personally I like my hate 20/20.
Hey, are you and the girl still hunting in that really ugly habitat?

Hell on Urth

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah

I thought so. Ugly.

Some folks would rather be lookin' over the soybean fields. whistle

Hey now...words hurt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Certifiable
MD 20/20 is for winos. Only the good stuff will do here…
Goes good with everything.

Chicken, fish, red meat,

Columbian, Pakalolo, Jamaican, even that good Humboldt scheidt. laugh

I wonder, do they still make Annie Green Springs?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Personally I like my hate 20/20.
Hey, are you and the girl still hunting in that really ugly habitat?

Hell on Urth

Yeah

I thought so. Ugly.

Some folks would rather be lookin' over the soybean fields. whistle

Hey now...words hurt.

Apologies if I offended anyone.

How could I do so in this day and age?

I must need a trip to the re-education camp.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm going to use some rounding... approx pop in 2020 of Cali and USA is 330 million and

Almost one in eight people in this country reside in california...1/8.25=.121=12.1٪

It's almost impossible not to meet a Californian...unless you did and didn't know.

Ymmv

Last edited by Jcubed; 10/05/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Almost one I. Eight people in this country reside in california...1/8=.125=12.5٪

It's almost impossible not to meet a Californian...unless you did and didn't know it.

Ymmv

Is that some Q numerology going on there?

In it is contentment

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Almost one I. Eight people in this country reside in california...1/8=.125=12.5٪

It's almost impossible not to meet a Californian...unless you did and didn't know it.

Ymmv

Edited for clarity and somer grammar but no. Just simple numbers.

Regards

Last edited by Jcubed; 10/05/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Apologies if I offended anyone.

How could I do so in this day and age?

I must need a trip to the re-education camp.

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
In the spirit of fair play from now on I will blindly hate everyone from Texas, Montana, and uh...Nebraska.

This thread is stupid.

living right on the border, and what I see coming up I 5 a lot of the times, I can see where CA's reputation proceeds them...

however, I have preached on the campfire for a long time, that if those complainers and haters of Californians ever look at a map on line, of the counties in California voted, they will find most of the state geographically votes Republican. Its mainly the Bay Area, L.A. basin and Sacramento that vote DemocRAT. Geographically they make up a small portion of the state.. BUT population wise, that is where the big numbers are.

Just like Oregon, we have Potlandia, and then THE REST OF US. One city makes up what people think the whole state is like the urban looney toons.
California is no different. And Urban CA, frustrates the NON democRAT voting areas ( the rest of the state) just as much as anyone else.

I'm not originally from the West Coast, I am from the East Coast. I've seen the same thing happening back east. I'm from Virginia, it certainly isn't the state I left to go to college from. Up around DC, they are all leftists.. and then you have Richmond, and down toward VA Beach. Virginia has 99 counties in it.. about 6 of them carry the entire state based on population. California is no more ridiculous than my home state of Virginia.

I go back to any southern state I knew growing up.. they are certainly not the same places I knew 50 years ago.

in the 2016 election, Trump won despite DemocRAT election fraud. But the results were still very close. Hillary carried 108 urban counties nationwide, Trump carried the other 3000 counties in the country. But it is hard to show anywhere in the country, that urban democRATS don't carry a lot of clout, by carrying the urban counties....

compare Texas to California, and the way our political system is set up, there is not too much difference in both states politically.
The democRATS want us to abolish the Electorial College. I say let them. Convert to a system, that each county regardless of population, gets one vote. DemocRATS would NEVER carry a State EVER in this nation.

Our election system worked fine in 1787, but now it actually hurts conservatives, and benefits leftists. A good example of how Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and earlier writers of the communist manifestos wrote about use a free nation's system against them. That is exactly what the DNCC has been doing for decades in this country. And they will continue to do so, until conservatives change it to take that opportunity away from them.

The average non urban voter isn't much different from another where ever you go in this nation.

This thread IS kind of dumb,l when we have NON urban Californians getting lambasted by non Urban folks from Texas or Montana, or anywhere else.

If this nation stops the looney toon welfare systems also, and put people back to work, and let them support themselves, vs having working citizens support them via government administered welfare systems, that allow the left to get away with welfare fraud ( people collecting under multiple identifies), all of this political conflict would become a thing of the past. and we would save our nation from its leftist ran decline...

meanwhile threads like this, show exactly how the left is dividing and conquering the rest of us... Quit letting them do that people...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Ymmv

Regards

Darn

I was hoping for some new insight into the world's problems.

And I hope all is well in Cubed land.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is kinda funny how we hate all Californians.....but give all the liberal/leftist white church goers a free pass.

But but but....there's no liberals go to my church!

Jim;
Good morning to you my cyber friend, I trust that you and your wonderful family are fine as frog's hair on this bright and still October morning.

One of the very many things I struggle with Jim, as a servant who is very, VERY human, is that if I read the manual correctly I'm called to love my fellow man, despite the fact that my natural proclivity isn't even close to liking them.

When I was on one of the church boards, another board member who was from a profession which is typically populated by those left of center, as he was, often remarked how "refreshing" and "surprising" he found my comments and viewpoints. Frankly Jim in whatever cosmic cocoon he'd existed in previously, he'd either not encountered or possibly listened to folks from my side of the spectrum.

There absolutely were moments when the irony was pretty heavy Jim, for instance when the nice lady with all the Green Peace and "Ban Leghold Traps" bumper stickers parked beside the local trapper's truck.

It's a struggle for sure for some of us, that's the honest truth.

Regardless sir, all the best to you all and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Morewood
The entire point of my post flew right over your head.

Is this where we start blindly hating each other?
I think you missed the starting gun.

Fester was this an attempt to slip in a Pink Floyd line..????

You must be one of those doper caliotos I been hearing about
Ya got me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Ymmv

Regards

Darn

All good here. Heading to AZ for 2 cow elk tags, coues tag (in my favorite unit) and who knows what else.

Up here it is cooling off and the trees are turning. Fall is here.

Regards

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And yet...from the local pizzaria coin vending machines. Grandson scored biggly.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
i spent quarter of a century in california ,ugly people live in coastal areas , people inland are fine.

i also worked(only) in New Jersey and lived in new york and CT for about 20 years , looks like wherever i go , 1shit follows.

Last edited by persiandog; 10/05/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been on many biz trips to CA.

The water is terrible.

The taxes are terrible.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by Geno67
I've met and know a ton of folks from CA. They're a mix just like anywhere. Once you get outside of the major metro areas, the good people far outnumber the whackos. It's really sad that the whackos are in charge and have been since Reagan. Come to think of it, that was about the time they instituted mail in voting and never again had conservatives or moderates in charge. Mmmmmm.

CA is far and away the best state in the nation. Close access to every different type of activity (outdoor and otherwise), close access to every different type of ecosystem. Within a couple hours one can be in a desert, on top of mountains (real ones), out to sea, up a river, down a river, at a world class bass fishing lake, etc., etc.

I would not choose to live there just because of what's happened in the last few decades with the people who make the decisions.

If Mrs. Geno gets some kind of insane offer from one of their tier one research unis, I'll follow her there and support her of course but that's the only way I could see myself being a CA resident. I keep my fingers crossed that one of the FL ones make her that offer, but they're hard to come by. More likely, we'll be on the east coast or a flyover state for a couple years and then back to FL or TX somewhere near the coast.

It can’t be both ways. California is a nightmare and they are leaving California as fast as they moved there in the 60’s.

California with all it’s virtue, is still a disaster…

It is both ways. The land and waters are the best and the people in control are the worst. The concept is simple when boiled down to it's basest points.

I have to agree
I have lived here for over 30 years and I have watched this State Change.
I know it was changing before I moved here but it has changed dramatically since I have been here
I have always hung out with the Conservatives I can not take a Libtard longer than about 5 minutes.
The Area I live in is Conservative for the most part and the Libtards keep their mouth shut or get verbally beat up about their crap.
There is a Line between the Great things here in Commyfornia and the Political aspects of the State.
One has to decide for them selves if they want to enjoy the positive things and put up with the BS.
I have always been a fighter (not physically) but there comes a time in some peoples lives where the fight is just to old to do anymore.

The Pace I have Property in Arizona is a majority of Conservative Commyfornia Transplants.
And the Conservatives up there are Fanatic about keeping our Area Free from the Libtard attitude no matter where they come from.

It is the Wild West up there and the Conservatives are winning the Battles.
We as a Community have stayed strong and have had the Libtard Control Freaks leave our Community one by one.
It has been an up hill battle and people have even been shot at.
I have been threatened many times but we have hope and support for other owners in our Community unlike Commyfornia where the only ones that will help with anything is your immediate neighbors if they will even help.
And most of them when the going gets tough they are no where to be found.

I have a Friend up in Arizona that told me that the Mountain will decide if it lets you stay or makes you leave.
Commyfornia will do everything in it power to make you stay and it is very hard for some people to take the hooks out and get out when they want to get out.
I am having a Hard time financially leaving this State and I am Tired of all of the Politics holding me here.
If you are a Politician as part of your life's attitude Lie , Cheat and Steel you can do pretty good in Commyfornia.
If you try to be honest and hard working it bites you in the ARRs if you are not connected.

Some people (me) are tired of the heavy air that hold you down in Commyfornia and strive to be in a place that has lighter air so that you can breath and live instead of just survive .
Unfortunately the Libtards have moved out and took their Screwed up control believes with them.
A Libtard will always be a libtard they will never change and a Conservative will always be a Conservative.
I was lucky to find a Conservative Community willing to fight for their freedoms very strongly up in Arizona.
Commyfornia is lost to the Dark side Politically in the big city's and it is the big city's that control the State.

Agreeing doesn't change the fact that California can't be the best place to be and you wouldn't live there.

Get real and understand, California is ruined and a ruined state is far from the best state...SHEESH!

Just because you can't understand a simple concept doesn't make it wrong.

Do you coach “T” Ball?

No.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And yet...from the local pizzaria coin vending machines. Grandson scored biggly.

eek eek eek

Oh Gavin, Oh Gavin

we need to put a stop to this stuff! whistle

Imagine if some Karen's little no pronoun "they" brought that back to the dinner table? The Horror!

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Ymmv

Regards

Darn

All good here. Heading to AZ for 2 cow elk tags, coues tag (in my favorite unit) and who knows what else.

Up here it is cooling off and the trees are turning. Fall is here.

Regards

Excellent. Your Coues tag or you helping friends again.

Have fun.

Getting ready to put in for bonus points only for Spring hunts. $7 a gallon gas won't allow for a javelina trip.

Think I'll actually put in for sheep next fall though

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

eek eek eek

Oh Gavin, Oh Gavin

we need to put a stop to this stuff! whistle

Imagine if some Karen's little no pronoun "they" brought that back to the dinner table? The Horror!

Dis da Valley where we have serial killers running round.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Steal a school bus, bury it with the kids inside, and hope for a ransom type?

In it is contentment

Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.