-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Falling back across the river actually makes sense. The Russians are having tremendous logistical issues, so holding the city might not have been possible. Add to that its the rainy season, making movement difficult (and the Russians haven't been very good at it so far even when it was dry), they might simply be waiting for the ground to freeze.

If this is an operational pause it gives them time to train the conscripts they called up, bring supplies forward, and get deliveries of fresh weapons from Iran and possibly others.

When they have reconstituted the Russian could attack over the river to the North of the city with the intention of threatening an envelopment that would cause the UKes to fall back.

Still, the Russians seem to lack the prowess to pull it off.

Pershing 1A. No city too big, no populated area too small. We even get the roaches.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Of course orderly global marketplaces don't just happen. They take leadership, and there's only one nations really capable of leading it, and one that I (mostly)trust to lead it, and that's us.

The people who control America's marketplace gutted its manufacturing base and sold it to the low (wages) bidder.

They looked at what had been built in America following WW2 and saw it as something to harvest.

Because the people who participate in the American marketplace stood in line at Walmart to get the Chinese made crap for 6 cents cheaper unit price. The guys complaining the loudest about where things come from were also the first in line on Black Friday to get them the cheapest.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I should have known AS would line up with Houston_2 against this guy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Teal
Of course orderly global marketplaces don't just happen. They take leadership, and there's only one nations really capable of leading it, and one that I (mostly)trust to lead it, and that's us.

The people who control America's marketplace gutted its manufacturing base and sold it to the low (wages) bidder.

They looked at what had been built in America following WW2 and saw it as something to harvest.

Because the people who participate in the American marketplace stood in line at Walmart to get the Chinese made crap for 6 cents cheaper unit price. The guys complaining the loudest about where things come from were also the first in line on Black Friday to get them the cheapest.
I bought a toaster at Walmart five years ago for $5.29, not on sale, and it works perfectly. The same thing, made in America, would cost $50.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
All to try and save the NWO Globalization Cabal where Klaus Schwab says they will own all and we will eat bugs and be happy, or else.

You can really pick them, AS

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/11/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Orcs"

The term reflects a childish understanding of global politics.

More of an insult to the user than the intended target.

when someone never travels more than 50 miles from their place of birth its bound to happen. Funny how easily he laps up Biden propaganda and is proud that he laps up Biden jiz

says the Russian bot

M morons who never even served begging for a nuclear war with Russia.

Go grab your savage 99 and colostomy bag boomer and hop a flight to Kherson and fight the commie Russkiys.

Hey bot, I shot some of your Russian fathers and uncles back in the 60's. I'd have no problem doing it again.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Russia as an ally?

That's funny...
Oil, gas, gold, rare earth minerals, bauxite....

What's funny is your inability to think outside the Deep State narrative.

You forgot Potash.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can oppose the Russian and Biden at the same time. Sure the Ukrainians are not perfect, but between them and the Russians they're the lesser of two evils.

All of that, plus the Ukes are fighting a war that we would eventually be fighting—be it a proxy war or a direct war.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
I can oppose the Russian and Biden at the same time. Sure the Ukrainians are not perfect, but between them and the Russians they're the lesser of two evils.

All of that, plus the Ukes are fighting a war that we would eventually be fighting—be it a proxy war or a direct war.

You mean “plus we’re now fighting a proxy war…”?

It’s present tense.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I could be mistaken, but I think it's far from over. Russia is very reticent about its plans, so it's impossible to know what's going on in Moscow. It's also impossible to know what's going on in the Pentagon.

It will all depend on if the crazies in the U.S. government continue stirring the schitt in Ukraine like they've been doing since 2014.

I agree that this is far from over. Russia had concentrated 25 to 40,000 of their best equipped, most experiences, most professional troop in the Kherson region. This was a mostly orderly retreat. Although they probably left significant combat power behind which will benefit the Ukes. During the Russian collapse in the north the Ukes gained more equipment from the Russians than all of NATO. This will be another significant equipment transfer, the question is, how significant.

That said, all that preserved combat power will reemerge on the battle field. As to when and where that's a good question.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
All to try and save the NWO Globalization Cabal where Klaus Schwab says they will own all and we will eat bugs and be happy, or else.

You can really pick them, AS

Ignore everything Soro's says, watch what he does.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't mind dumping our military hardware towards the effort. I applaud the fact that Vlad has destroyed his military without a single drop of American blood. This altercation has been a Master Class in modern, low intensity, non-nuclear warfare.

Years ago we were all told terrifying stories of how Russia was going to march across Europe with thousands of tanks and artillery. So much for all that nonsense. Vlad's military looks about as terrifying and capable as the Keystone cops.

Exactly. There were a lot of predictions up here on the Boobs & Conspiracy forum about that formidable Russian prowess—as usual they were wrong.

All that being said, what I despise is the Biden Administration dumping billions in aid without a clue where it is going. That's nothing short of criminal. But as bad as that is, just wait for the rebuilding of Ukraine. That's when the real corruption begins.

35 years ago President Reagan was pumping a lot of arms and money to radical Islamic tribes in Afghanistan. I wonder if he knew where it was all going? I wonder even more if the current Campfire Conspiracy Theorists objected?

Last edited by alpinecrick; 11/11/22.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

Antelope sniper is a flaming COVTARD.

See the trend?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw
Oh man not you too… toots and burns are understandable but I’ve always respected you as reasonable.

See the trend?

Didn’t remember him being a COVTARD but if that’s true it def fits the pattern!

You me BGG & others nailed this VERY early on in this Uketard nonsense

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time to blow the dam and wash that trash out of Kherson!

Damn you sure love you some genocide.

Funny thing is you're to dumb to know Kherson is on the high bank and blowing the damn would just flood the Orc defenses on the left side and deprive Crimea of water.

Deep thinking is not your jam but you are in love with killing inocent civillians. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Time to blow the dam and wash that trash out of Kherson!

Damn you sure love you some genocide.

Funny thing is you're to dumb to know Kherson is on the high bank and blowing the damn would just flood the Orc defenses on the left side and deprive Crimea of water.

Deep thinking is not your jam but you are in love with killing inocent civillians. crazy

Hey look, it’s a retard.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could be mistaken, but I think it's far from over. Russia is very reticent about its plans, so it's impossible to know what's going on in Moscow. It's also impossible to know what's going on in the Pentagon.

It will all depend on if the crazies in the U.S. government continue stirring the schitt in Ukraine like they've been doing since 2014.

I agree that this is far from over. Russia had concentrated 25 to 40,000 of their best equipped, most experiences, most professional troop in the Kherson region. This was a mostly orderly retreat. Although they probably left significant combat power behind which will benefit the Ukes. During the Russian collapse in the north the Ukes gained more equipment from the Russians than all of NATO. This will be another significant equipment transfer, the question is, how significant.

That said, all that preserved combat power will reemerge on the battle field. As to when and where that's a good question.

The other side of that card is now Ukraine has the Orcs on the low bank of the river and can shift a lot of experienced and capable forces.

With the Orcs dug in Ukraine arty, PGMs and counter battery arty will just keep smashing them from defilade on the high bank.

It's far from over but Ukraine sure has been doing all the right things to drive a much larger army out of it's land.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Orcs"

The term reflects a childish understanding of global politics.

More of an insult to the user than the intended target.

when someone never travels more than 50 miles from their place of birth its bound to happen. Funny how easily he laps up Biden propaganda and is proud that he laps up Biden jiz

says the Russian bot

M morons who never even served begging for a nuclear war with Russia.

Go grab your savage 99 and colostomy bag boomer and hop a flight to Kherson and fight the commie Russkiys.

Hey bot, I shot some of your Russian fathers and uncles back in the 60's. I'd have no problem doing it again.

I’d be interested in that backstory. Be as general as you need to. But where and for what nation were you serving?

MAGA
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw

See the trend?

I can't help it if you killed 20K old people farting in Florida nursing homes. If you'd got you shot maybe you wouldn't have been the Typhoid Mary of Covid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
$80 billion to destroy the Russian military, destabilize the country, run Putin into the ground or out of office, rid the country of a batch of cold war generals is not a bad price to pay. As I stated, we got to play war with our new equipment and burn through a bunch of old crap.

We pissed $2.2 trillion in Afghanistan, lost 2,456 American lives there, and achieved exactly fückall. So $80 billion to see Vlad bleed is a bargain.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (160user, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,501
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.