Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I could be mistaken, but I think it's far from over. Russia is very reticent about its plans, so it's impossible to know what's going on in Moscow. It's also impossible to know what's going on in the Pentagon.

It will all depend on if the crazies in the U.S. government continue stirring the schitt in Ukraine like they've been doing since 2014.

I agree that this is far from over. Russia had concentrated 25 to 40,000 of their best equipped, most experiences, most professional troop in the Kherson region. This was a mostly orderly retreat. Although they probably left significant combat power behind which will benefit the Ukes. During the Russian collapse in the north the Ukes gained more equipment from the Russians than all of NATO. This will be another significant equipment transfer, the question is, how significant.

That said, all that preserved combat power will reemerge on the battle field. As to when and where that's a good question.

The other side of that card is now Ukraine has the Orcs on the low bank of the river and can shift a lot of experienced and capable forces.

With the Orcs dug in Ukraine arty, PGMs and counter battery arty will just keep smashing them from defilade on the high bank.

It's far from over but Ukraine sure has been doing all the right things to drive a much larger army out of it's land.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.