Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I don't mind dumping our military hardware towards the effort. I applaud the fact that Vlad has destroyed his military without a single drop of American blood. This altercation has been a Master Class in modern, low intensity, non-nuclear warfare.

Years ago we were all told terrifying stories of how Russia was going to march across Europe with thousands of tanks and artillery. So much for all that nonsense. Vlad's military looks about as terrifying and capable as the Keystone cops.

Exactly. There were a lot of predictions up here on the Boobs & Conspiracy forum about that formidable Russian prowess—as usual they were wrong.

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
All that being said, what I despise is the Biden Administration dumping billions in aid without a clue where it is going. That's nothing short of criminal. But as bad as that is, just wait for the rebuilding of Ukraine. That's when the real corruption begins.

35 years ago President Reagan was pumping a lot of arms and money to radical Islamic tribes in Afghanistan. I wonder if he knew where it was all going? I wonder even more if the current Campfire Conspiracy Theorists objected?

Last edited by alpinecrick; 11/11/22.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.