Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fubarski
With the shtload a crappy reviews the place gets, no wonder ya gotta try and get gay business.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
HORRIBLE - DO NO TRUST THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!

I cannot believe the positive reviews for this restaurant as the food was absolutely horrible. We ordered two meals for take-out this evening. Our first choice was a full serving of the white clam sauce with pasta. It was served with an enormous amount of tasteless pasta with 6 tiny little neck clams placed on top (we'd never seen such small little necks before). The mini little necks were over-cooked (they appeared to have been once too much re-heated). There was not even an attempt to create a white clam sauce; it was a pile of mushy over-cooked salted pasta with not even a hint of clam flavor. We had to toss out the entire meal. Had we ordered while dining inside we would have refused the order. This was possibly the worst single meal I have ever received from a restaurant in my 63 years.

Our second choice was the eggplant full order with pasta. Again, the pasta was not fresh. It was mushy and over-cooked. The eggplant was edible but not good. The sauce wasn't bad but with the mushy pasta it was unappealing.

We've eaten in most Italian restaurants in Albuquerque and this in our opinion rates at the bottom. The Olive Garden even blows it away.

There’s Italian food in Albuquerque?

LOL

I’d love to see that.

And apparently, a vibrant LGBTQ community. I never saw that on Breaking Bad.

A wise man is frequently humbled.