Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Russia entering Ukraine shìt in our sandbox….

Besides, if your wife ever leaves you, where you going to find a new one? Not in ND, but don't worry, I'll have a deal for you a new newer model from Ukraine.

I have to take issue with several things in your post but I think your first assertion, as incorrect as it is, gives us insight into your alternate universe. Ukraine is NOT “our sandbox”….hell, Ukraine ain’t even our outhouse in the back 40. Ukraine is a historically Russian (Soviet) possession that was supposedly “gifted” their “independence” AFTER 1991. We owe Ukraine NOTHING. If anything the long held Soviet style beliefs run deep with Ukraine, just as deep as their Einsatzgruppen roots of relatives.

I’m not going to debate your philosophy on global trade and just how much it benefits me (until it doesn’t) because trade has nothing to do with our participation in Ukraine! Ukraine is not even a fart in the wind as far as important trading partners or global trade giants go so any argument that we need Ukraine to better our lives in the USA falls flat. Ukraine is the money laundering sandbox for the world’s elites and oligarchs but it isn’t “OUR” sandbox…

Real guys that have their sh.it together and haven’t let themselves grow fat and bitter can find a wife….but most importantly we can keep the one we have satisfied and aren’t constantly having to look for another woman to put up with our bitter, ugly ass (not meant at anyone here, general statement) until they too tire of that. Mail order brides are not necessary for a nice, socially adjusted man and are never a safe long term bet. 😉

Guys that wanna throw money around for some temporary “tang” can feel free to do as they please but they aren’t a subset of the population that I envy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~