Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let me ask you the same question I asked deflave. How much of Europe are you willing to see under Russian control? A return to the old Soviet borders up to Berlin, or all the way to the Atlantic?
A/S: I wouldn't know you if I met you on the street but in a way I consider you a friend and I know you are a smart man.

But as to Europe. Every bit of it if requires our money or men to stop them. Europe has been at war for 2000 years that I know of and we have broken our treasury and ruined the lives of millions of our citizens with our meddling over there and Asia when we should have been only trading with whoever was in charge and had the gold at the time.

What have we gained by fighting two world wars other than a lot of debt and a world ready to go to war again. My family had men killed in both world wars and others mentally seriously scarred by what they went through.

Ok, you give Russia all of Europe. All the heavy industry in Germany, warm water ports, and a population twice that of the United States.

Then what happens?

If the former Soviet Union could support 240 divisions, how many could the support with all of Europe?

What's that do to the world economy?

How about the Middle east? Can they have that next? How about South Africa and the other rare earth mineral producing parts of Africa?

Do we get Russians back in Cuba, and Venezuela, Grenada, Argentina?

What about Guatemala and Nicaragua?

How about Mexico? Can they have Mexico?

What fight would you choose with the Russians, Americans along the Rio Grande, or Ukrainians along the Dnipro?

Show me on the doll where the mean Russian touched you.

JHC

Europe outside a few notable exceptions is lost, between enviro laws, and 4rd world moslem immigrants, they are done. Let em burn. Maybe in 100 years there'll be another sea-change and we wipe the slate clear. Maybe. But here and now? no. There are allies worth throwing our weight behind, Kiev and the fàggot are far and away not one.

Just keep them out of our hemisphere and sell weapons to every side of a modern version of the 30 years war plus the Russians, and when it's over be the only industrialized nation left?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell