The US has invaded around 20 sovereign counties without cause since WW2

?The US just pulled out of Iraq ( again) and Afghanistan spending trillions of dollars with tens of thousands US service members dead and wounded after 20 years. did the US win or get humiliated by small illy quipped third world countries once again?

how many wars have we won?

saliva Amerika!!!!!

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Maybe invading Ukraine wasn't such a good idea after all.

After all the billions we’ve dumped into it I’d say it’s too late for us to make that decision!!

I don't mind dumping our military hardware towards the effort. I applaud the fact that Vlad has destroyed his military without a single drop of American blood. This altercation has been a Master Class in modern, low intensity, non-nuclear warfare.

Years ago we were all told terrifying stories of how Russia was going to march across Europe with thousands of tanks and artillery. So much for all that nonsense. Vlad's military looks about as terrifying and capable as the Keystone cops.

All that being said, what I despise is the Biden Administration dumping billions in aid without a clue where it is going. That's nothing short of criminal. But as bad as that is, just wait for the rebuilding of Ukraine. That's when the real corruption begins.

Last edited by ribka; 11/11/22.